剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
好的 那么…
Yeah? All right. So...
我想和你聊一件事
There's something I'd like to talk to you about.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
太好了 谢谢你们 -走吧
Cool. Thank you. -Come on, let's go.
上周在莱斯特广场 喝了一杯中杯大小的红酒
Had a medium glass of red wine in Leicester Square last week.
花了我9英镑20便士呢
Cost me nine pounds, 20.
“玩得开心”?
"Have fun"?
这招不错 妮基
Nice one, Nikki.
自♥由♥了
Freedom.
就是…他的头确实挺大的 对吧?
It's just that... he does have quite a big head, doesn't he?
我们当时确实在一起 所以日子对得上
And we were together at the time, so the dates match.
是啦
Yeah, they do.
我当时就该告诉你的
I probably should have told you at the time--
好吧
All right.
但是…
But...
我出轨了
I cheated on you.
什么? -很多次
What? -A lot.
和谁?
With who?
你见过布莱恩了没? -没有
Have you met Brian? -No.
嗨 儿子 见到你真开心 -是
Hey, son. Good to see you, mate. -Yeah.
是啦 他不时会出现
No, yeah, he comes and goes.
好吧
Okay.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这…
It's-- It--
没关系
It's fine.
那么… -很高兴见到你
So-- -Nice to see ya.
彼此彼此 -来吧
And you. -Let's do it!
好凉 真凉啊
It's cold. It's so cold!
亲爱的 你不下水? -你不下水吗 维克?
You're not gonna come in, dear? -You not gonna come in, Vic?
不来吗?没兴趣? -来嘛 珍妮特
No? Don't fancy that? -Come on, Jan!
她不会的 她要来了… -是吗?
She won't. She is. She is! -Is she? Is she?
来吧 珍妮特 很好玩 -来吧 好耶
Come on, Janet! It's really nice. -Go on! Yay!
嘿 帮忙拿一下 好吗?谢谢
Hey, mate, hold these a sec, will you? Lovely.
我弄湿内♥裤♥了
I wet me knickers.
瞧瞧你的样子…
Look at you. Look at you.
我发誓这海草在追着我
I swear this seaweed is after me!
刚刚和她聊了一下
Just had a chat with her...
他的脑袋更大
His was even bigger.
(德士)
好吧 -去吧
All right. -Well, there you go.
还有这个
And this.
快看
Look.
我说对了吧?
See?
好吧 算你厉害
All right, fair play.
(搜索引擎:戴文 蕾娜 爸爸)
好的
All right.
(搜索引擎:纽曼 老师 瑟林顿小学)
你能在这里停一下吗?
Can you just stop here for a sec?
妮基 你要去哪?
Nikki, where are you going?
她在做什么?
What's she doing?
(杰森罗斯与斯凯琼斯)
(杰森罗斯与妮基纽曼)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表