剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
不 我…
No, I'm--
我担心你会受伤
I'm worried you're gonna get hurt.
不会的啦
It'll be fine.
杰森 你不能把骑脚踏车 当成正常上班方式 这里不是阿姆斯特丹
Jason, you can't just cycle to work like it's nothing. This isn't Amsterdam.
的确不是 否则你会淡定得多
No, it's not. Otherwise, you'd be way more chill.
杰森 骑脚踏车太危险了
Jason, cycling is so dangerous.
骑脚踏车既危险又无聊 它竟然两样都占了
Cycling is dangerous, and it's boring. How is that even possible?
而且这顶头盔已经十年了 它根本没用
And that helmet is ten years old. It's doing absolutely nothing.
这顶?这头盔好得很 不用担心
This? This is good as gold. Don't worry about that.
你看起来像卡门米兰达
You look like Carmen Miranda.
你太自大了 自大就会出事
You're too cocky. It's always the cocky people that have accidents.
这就是为什么 我坐在学校巴士后排时从不唱歌♥
That's why I never sang on the back of the school bus.
也不在飞机上看电影 -对
Or watch films on planes. -Yeah.
不 -喂 妮基
No! -Oi, Nikki.
我很担心
I'm worried.
你说我们应该多为环保做贡献 这是为了环保
You said we need to do more for the environment. This is for the environment.
对 所以我们回收孩子 那已经够了
Yes, we are recycling kids. That is enough.
我的天 千万别告诉别人我说过这句话
Oh, my God. Please don't tell anyone I said that.
(肯顿市集)
一定要注意安全
Just be careful, okay?
相信我 不会有事的
Trust me, I'll be fine.
怎么?谁的来信? -玛莉亚
What? Who's that from? -It's from Maria.
谁?
Who's that?
我捐助的那个小姑娘…那位女性
The young girl-- The woman I sponsor.
洪都拉斯
Honduras.
小杰 每次都要我提醒 -对 什么?好吧
Jase. Every time. -Yeah. What? Okay.
能帮我开门吗?
Can you get the door for me, please?
好 -谢谢
Yeah. -Thank you.
别忘了我们1点要去学校见公主的社工
Don't forget we're meeting Princess's social worker at the school at 1:00.
(公主 下午1点)
双手都记了
Both hands.
我不想因为被选中跟她配对就放松大意
I don't want us to relax just because we've been selected for her.
他们可能会取消配对 只要加两个字
We could be un-selected. That's just two letters different.
不会的 好吗? -好吧
That's not gonna happen. Okay? -Okay.
好的 爱你
All right. Love you.
爱你 小心哦 -好啦
Love you. Be careful. -All right.
你没事吧? -是
You all right? -Yeah.
车店的人说需要一段时间才能习惯
The bloke in the shop said there's a bit of a knack to it.
对 没事的 好
Yeah, it's fine. All right.
好吧 -回头见
Okay. -See ya.
我知道他才六岁 但他天生就有耳朵 对吧?
I know he's only six, but he was born with ears, wasn't he?
走吧
Go on.
嗨 -嗨 又见面了
Hi there. -Hi. Again.
你…你的…
You've got... You--
领子 -什么?
It's your collar. -What?
好了 -谢谢
There you go. -Thank you.
这是怎么回事?什么情况?
What's this? What's going on here?
没什么 -他不错啊 你喜欢他?
Nothing. -He's nice. You like him?
什么?没有
What? No.
绝对有暧昧
There's definitely something.
我已经订婚了
I am engaged.
订婚又不是已婚 看不一定要买♥♥
Engaged, not married. Looking's not buying.
我有不可描述的想法
I am having unnatural thoughts.
要我帮你搞清楚他的感情状态吗? -千万别
Want me to find out his situation? -Absolutely not.
我有办法 我让学生画自己的家人
I've got a way. I get them to draw their families.
没画妈妈的就能上
If they don't draw a mum, then I know it's all to play for.
在家长会之前用蜜蜡除除毛
Squeeze in a cheeky wax before parents' evening.
我真心诚意地表示 我对他不感兴趣 好吗?
I am really, genuinely, honestly not interested in him. Okay?
不好
No.
你的否认浮夸得太可疑 现在我肯定你心里有鬼
One adverb too many. Now I'm sure.
拜拜 -请专心听课
Bye! -Please keep listening.
好的 爱你
All right, love you.
也许这是她第一次见到我们
This could be the first time she ever sees us.
如果她碰巧看过来
If she looks over at the right time.
所以你穿了新裙子?
Is that why you're wearing a new dress?
这身?不 这是旧衣服
This? No, this is old.
价签还没摘 -糟糕
It's still got the price tag on it. -Oh, shit.
小杰 -小心
Jase. -Careful.
天啊 这里有专门放松果的抽屉
Oh, my God. There's a drawer here for pine cones.
我们从什么时候起觉得松果不好玩了?
When did we all stop finding pine cones amazing?
就个人而言 是我第一次见到胸罩时 但…
I'd say for me it was when the bra made its first appearance, but--
你们好 我叫笛莎
Hello. Disha.
笛莎 你好吗? -嗨 笛莎
Disha. How are ya? -Hi, Disha.
又再见了 -你好
Nice to see you again. -Nice to see you.
这是公主的班主任乔希
This is Josie, Princess's form teacher.
你好 -你好 乔希
Hello. -Hello, Josie.
你好 你们已经找到她的座位了 -对 这都是她的画吗?
Hello. I see you found her seat. -Yeah, are these all her drawings?
她很爱画画 我们发现 绘画能帮她管理情绪 所以…
She loves it. And we find it helps her regulate her emotions, so--
好的 我们要出去吗?在户外观察她?
Right, so should we pop out? Observe her in the wild?
是的 我们很期待 -好的…
Yeah. We'd love to. -Okay, okay.
我知道佩妮已说过 但我觉得有必要再提一下
Now, I know Penny will have said, but it is worth mentioning again.
最好别接近她
It's important not to approach her.
我们不希望在这个阶段见面
We don't want a meet at this stage.
一定要逐步来 否则会妨碍领养过程
It just needs to be gradual or it can jeopardize the adoption.
明白
Understood.
假装你们是来学校工作的
Pretend you're visiting the school on business.
好 哪种工作?
Okay. Like what?
任何事都可以
Well, anything you like.
勘测员如何?好 -挺好
How about surveyors? Yeah. -Sure.
勘测什么? -让我想想
What we surveying? -Let me think.
操场吧
Just the playground.
看看操场地面是不是平的
Just gonna check to see if it's level.
我觉得可以 我们走吧? -好
That sounds good to me. Shall we? -Yeah.
既然要假装成别人 要不要换个口音?
If we're being other people, should we do accents?
你会模仿哪种? -美国口音
Which ones can you do? -I can do American.
说来听听 -你好呀 伙计…
Show me. -Well, howdy, partner--
我得请你打住 太完美了
I'm gonna stop you right there. It's absolutely perfect.
两个德克萨斯州的勘测员 来看看操场地面平不平
Just a couple of Texan surveyors over to see whether the playground is level.
太常见了
Happens every day.
(公主)
地面不错 对 -是 花♥园♥什么的
This is a good surface. Yeah. -Yeah, garden area thing.
那边看起来…
And that looks--
很结实 -对
Very sturdy. -Yeah.
那就是她 -她在哪?
Now, that's her there. -Where is she now?
看到了吗?她拿着黄球
See her? She's got the yellow ball.
看到了 -对
Oh, yeah. -Yeah.
对
Oh, yeah.
这边…
Over here, over here!
她很活泼 对吧?
She's got a lot of energy. Hasn't she?
还给我 -不…
Give it back! -No! No!
梅森 要有礼貌 -我的球
Mason. Nicely, please. -My ball.
梅森 -还给我们
Mason. -Give it back.
泰勒 不能推搡… -这是我们的球
Tyler. No pushing. No pushing. -It's our ball.
哇
Wow.
个子小小 很有斗志呢 -泰勒是她的弟弟 对吗?
He's handy for a little one. -Tyler, that's her brother, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
他们很护着彼此 -是
They're very protective of each other. -Right.
他们知道要被分开吗 笛莎?
Do they know they're being separated, Disha?
知道 -是
Yeah, they do. -Yeah.
几乎找不到能同时领养姐弟俩的人家
Finding someone to take both became impossible.
我希望我们能 但我们只获批准领养一个
I wish we could, but we've only been approved for one.
一个 对
For one, yeah.
我们当然会尽可能 让他们出现在彼此的生活中
Well, we'll obviously try and keep them present in each other's lives.
把球给我
Give me the ball.
这边…
Over here, over here.
我觉得很顺利 -对
That went well, I think. -Yeah.
不过你是否担心?
Did it worry you a little bit
听到她们说她需要管理情绪
when they said about her needing to regulate her emotions?
通过画画… -不
With the drawing and-- -No.
不会? -对 我们本来就知道她需要帮助
No? -No. We knew she was gonna need our help.
说实话 能够试着修补一个
To be honest, it'd be nice to try and fix someone
不是我床伴的人还挺好的
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表