剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
All simpletons and perverts. -Dad, can we have a minute?
那群人脑子都有问题 -拜托 爸爸 麻烦…谢谢
Thick as mince, the lot of 'em. -Please, Dad. Just... Thank you.
他以后会经常陪孩子吗?
Would he be spending a lot of time with the children, or...
在无人陪伴的情况下不会
Not unsupervised, no. No.
不 他们不分开是好事
No, it's good that they get to stay together.
我们希望他们得到最好的
We want what's best for them.
对吗? -当然…
Don't we? -Yeah. Yeah.
知道决定后我就打给你们
I will call you as soon as we know the decision.
谢谢 佩妮
Thanks, Penny.
我们给他们一点私人空间吧
Can we just give them a bit of space?
没事的…嘿
It's all right. It's all right. Hey.
过来吧
Come on.
我们坚持下去就好
We just keep going.
好吗?继续向前 -我好累
All right? We just keep going. -I'm so tired.
你为什么没去西班牙呢?
So, why aren't you in Spain, then?
没什么兴趣
Not for me.
好吧
Okay.
她不希望我去 -她邀请你了吗?
She doesn't want me there. -Did she invite you?
她最近变了一点
She's changed a bit.
对 人是会变的
Yeah, they do that, people.
她想跳弗拉门戈舞
She wants to dance the flamenco.
你能想象我跳吗?
Can you see me doing that?
你仔细听我说
Now you listen to me.
我活到60岁时一事无成 痴迷古董船形肉汁盘
All I had to show for being 60 was an addiction to antique gravy boats,
丈夫比阿黛尔身边的姐妹团更娘
a husband gayer than Adele's entourage
看向左边时会突然感到尖锐刺痛
and a sharp, shooting pain when I look to the left.
四年后 我已经和两位影子内阁成员睡过
Four years later, I have slept with two members of the shadow cabinet,
而且我还不打算收手
and I'm not done yet.
患了癌症、战胜癌症
Had cancer, beaten cancer,
颈部又能够灵活转动了 还学了韩语
regained full neck rotation, learned Korean...
并拯救了超过30名来自边缘家庭的儿童
and saved over 30 kids from at-risk homes
因为本人是这里最棒的儿童及家庭社工
because I am the best bloody child and families social worker
名震伦敦东北部
in North East London.
我的人生还没定格 你的也是
No one's laminated my life story yet, nor yours.
下次见面时 最好让我看到你身上打了洞
The next time I see you, you'd better have something pierced.
或是穿件色彩鲜艳的衬衫
Either that or a shirt with some color in it.
好 -天啊
Okay. -Oh, my goodness!
要领养姐弟俩我们只缺什么?
What is the one thing that we need to be able to take these kids?
金钱、经验、准备、社工机构批准…
Money, experience, preparation, approval from social services--
没错 多一间卧室
Exactly. Another bedroom.
所以我们为什么不租一个三卧室公♥寓♥?
So, why don't we just rent somewhere with three bedrooms?
用谁的钱租 小妮? -我的
With whose money, Nik? -Mine.
公♥司♥最近空出了一个管理职位 我要申请
There's a management position opening at work. I'm gonna go for it.
我以为你对目前的状态很满足
I thought you said you were happy where you were.
不 是时候拼搏了 我要掌控自己的人生
Nope. It's time to make a move. I need to take control of my life,
我不能总是依赖别人
and I need to stop relying on other people all of the time.
能借你的手提电脑吗? -去吧
Can I borrow your laptop? -Go on then.
“租个大公♥寓♥行动”正式开始
"Operation Rent A Bigger Flat" starts here.
通常不会用实际内容作为行动的名称
You know you don't call the operation the actual thing you're doing.
什么?
What?
必须是暗号♥ 否则为什么要起名?
Well, it needs a code name. Otherwise, what's the point?
你在说什么? -女武神行动不是叫
What you talking about? -Operation Valkyrie wasn't called,
“让我们暗♥杀♥ 阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥行动” 对吧?
"Operation Let's Secretly Kill Adolf Hitler," was it?
天啊 小杰 你要把这件事弄得无趣了
Oh, God, Jase. You're really taking all the fun out of this, aren't you?
(找房♥)
我的妈 一个月三千英镑?
Bloody hell. Three grand a month?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的人生触底了 妮基
I hit rock bottom, Nikki.
我周一喝得太醉
I got so drunk on Monday,
我睡了一个第五区的人
I went home with a zone five.
不能继续下去了 我还没成为最好的自己
It has got to stop. I am not yet the best I can be.
你的头发好美 -谢谢 我必须改变发型
Your hair is amazing. -Thanks, I needed it.
我的刘海藏着我的许多心理创伤
I was carrying a lot of trauma in my fringe.
另外 我决定了
Also, I decided...
我要争取升职
I'm going for the promotion.
好吧
Okay.
我不能一直在这里接电♥话♥接到30岁 妮基
I cannot still be sat here answering phones in this job in my 30s, Nikki.
我会杀了自己的 -是
I'd kill myself. -Yeah.
而且管理层的工作时间很灵活
And management get flexi-hours.
我终于可以不用朝十晚四地做苦工了
I could finally get out of this crazy ten-to-four grind.
珍 你知道我们的工作时间并不是…
Jen, you know they're not the hours that we're actually supposed to--
而且 我昨天没带手♥机♥
Plus, I forgot my phone yesterday.
所以不得不工作 你猜如何?
So I had to work, and you know what?
工作原来也没那么糟
I didn't totally hate it.
而且我想如果你不打算去 那…
I thought if you're not going for it, then--
这个…
Okay, yeah.
其实 我…
The thing is, I...
其实我也打算争取一下
I actually thought that I might go for it too.
真的? -对 可以吗?
Really? -Yeah, is that okay?
天啊 当然啊
Oh, my God, of course!
原来要想领养我们想要的孩子 就必须住在更大的公♥寓♥
Turns out we need a bigger flat or we're not gonna get the kids that we want.
而且经理有专用个人手提电脑
Also, you get a personal laptop.
可以看色情片而不用隐藏IP地址
So you can look at porn without having to disable the IP address.
对 这也是个好处
Yeah, and there's that.
你好 维斯塔租车公♥司♥ 我是珍妮弗 有什么能帮你的吗?
Hello. Vista Car Rental, Jennifer speaking. How may I help you?
多谢你临时过来
Thanks for coming in at short notice.
我只是觉得孩子真的有天分
I just think we have a real talent on our hands.
这是什么?河马?
What is it? A hippo?
不 是一座房♥子
No, it's a house.
好吧 是
Okay. Okay.
所以你只想谈这件事?
So is this all you wanted?
我为此提前下班了 所以…
I mean, I left work early, so--
学校很少见到这么有天分的孩子
Well, the school doesn't see this kind of talent very often.
我们是有过一个郡铅球冠军
I mean, we did have a county shot-putter once,
但那很大原因是甲状腺发育问题 最后她在质疑声中离开了
but that was largely a thyroid issue, and she left under a cloud anyway, so.
不 瞧 这是她画的鱼
No, I mean, this is a fish she's done.
发丝的动态感很足
She's got real movement in the hair.
那只是她不小心抹到吧?
Isn't that where she just leant on it?
而且老师都喜欢她
And all the teachers love her.
主要是因为她话少 但那也是一种天分啦
Mainly because she doesn't really say much, but that's a gift in itself.
而且…她吃完午餐后脸总是干干净净
And... her face is always spotless after lunch.
她显然很有天分
Well, she's obviously a talent.
也许我们该找个时间见面 制定计划
Maybe we should meet up and put a plan together.
聊聊如何培养天分
For the talent nurturing.
可以 好
Sure. Yes.
明天喝一杯?
Drink tomorrow?
我们可以6点在肯顿集♥会♥酒吧见面
We can meet at The Camden Assembly at 6:00.
对 好 行
Right, okay. Yes.
到时候见 -到时候见
See you there. -See you there.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算你升职我们也负担不起这些地方 看
Even if you get your new promotion, we can't afford any of these. Look.
不能看看伦敦外的地方吗?
Can you not look further out of London?
我已经去到布莱顿了 没有
I've gone down as far as Brighton. Nothing.
再远一点 -那不可能
Well, go further. -Well, you can't.
为什么?
Why?
因为再远就是海
'Cause that's the sea.
然后是法国
Then France.
那就又开始贵了
Then it starts getting more expensive again.
阿尔巴尼亚如何?
How's your Albanian?
(找房♥)
(樱草花山漂亮三卧室复♥式♥公♥寓♥)
(为您找到合适的房♥源)
(三卧室复♥式♥公♥寓♥)
你好 维克
Hello, Vic.
插座需要重新接线
Socket needed rewiring.
是 还以为杰森已经修好了
Right. I thought Jason said he'd fixed that.
我们的标准不同
We have different standards.
新衬衫?
New shirt?
对
Yeah.
很好看 很潮
Very nice. Snazzy.
今天我要面试
Got my job interview today.
自从人们不再用打孔式硬皮文件夹 世界就变得一团糟
They got rid of lever arch files, and the world went to shit.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表