剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not sleeping with for a change.
我觉得“修补”这个词不太…
I'm not sure that fixing is the right--
什么? -得归还这个
What? -We need to return these.
对 我在这等
Oh, yeah. I'll wait here.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
安静点
Settle down now.
我说了安…杰西卡 安静点
I said set-- Jessica, settle down.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
Why, you're very welcome.
在操场上偷球的人
The people who steal balls in playgrounds,
已走到人生巅峰 以后只有下坡
this is their time. They've peaked.
但你的人生巅峰还在后面呢
But your time is coming.
而且会更长、更精彩
And it will be longer. And it will be better.
祝你今天愉快啊 小妹子
Now, y'all have a good day now, little missy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你在未来40年都要用这个口音了?
Does that mean you've gotta do an accent for the next 40 years now? Yeah?
不会…因为我会逐渐让口音消失
No, no, no. 'Cause I'm just gonna phase it out gradually.
但她们特地说了不能和她说话
It's just that they did say very specifically not to talk to her.
我知道…但你没看见她的小脸蛋
I know. I know, but you didn't see her little face.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是不是会成为那种直升机父母?
Are you gonna be one of those helicopter parents?
那种满口说尊重孩子选择
Yeah, the one who keeps talking about choices
但其实过度保护孩子的人?
and is really overprotective?
是 小杰 我确实打算保护我们的女儿
Well, yeah. I was planning on protecting our daughter, Jase. Yeah.
不 你应该…对他人更信任 好吗?
No, you need to-- You need to trust people more, all right?
回头见 -拜拜
See you later. -Bye.
靠着左边骑
Keep to the left.
你们在做什么?应该画海洋生物的
What are you doing? We're supposed to be doing ocean life.
今天画自己的家人 对吧?
We're drawing our families, aren't we?
要记住 画家里住的每个人 一个不落
So remember, draw anyone who lives in your house. Anyone at all.
快看呀
Look at that.
你有考虑到色彩呢 蕾娜 真不错
You've really thought about colors there, Raina. Well done.
上吧
Game on.
这个房♥子真大
That's a big house.
对了 你♥爸♥爸叫什么来着?
Remind me, what was your dad's name again?
罗恩
Ron.
罗恩?好的 我会在家长会见他
Ron? Well, I'll be seeing him at parents' evening.
(北伦敦语言学校)
(洪都拉斯)
小杰 -我人不在 我已经走了
Jase? -No. I've gone. I'm away.
你得回来 白俄♥罗♥斯♥学生又打起来了
You need to come back. The Belarusians are kicking off again.
什么? -他们不愿坐在俄♥罗♥斯♥人旁边
What? -They won't sit next to the Russians,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不愿移开 因为他们在躲麦寇拉
and the Russians won't move 'cause they're avoiding Mykola.
为什么? -他是乌克兰人
Why? -He's Ukrainian.
他又把旗带来了
He brought the flag again.
不 抱歉 我走了
No, sorry. I've gone.
听我… -找个瑞士人插在他们中间
Look-- -Stick someone Swiss between them.
我们没有瑞士学生 他们上得起更好的学校
We don't have any Swiss people! They can afford better schools!
祝你好运
Good luck.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hello.
嗨
Hiya.
天啊 -没事啦…
Oh, my God. -It's fine, it's fine.
没什么要紧的 -怎么回事?
Everything is fine, okay? -What's happened?
没事 -杰森 发生什么了?
Nothing, okay? -Jason, what happened?
我只是被脚踏车架绊倒了
Look, I fell over the, what, bike rack thing, okay?
不严重 只是比较丢脸
It is not serious. It's more embarrassing than anything else.
你瞧?我说过你会出车祸
See? I told you you'd have an accident.
这不算…车祸 我只是绊了一下
It wasn't an accident. I've tripped over.
你被脚踏车架绊倒 这是脚踏车事故
You tripped over a bike rack. It is a bike accident.
如果你一屁♥股♥坐到车钥匙 那不算车祸 对吧?
If you sit on your car keys, it's not a car accident, is it?
我没事
It is okay.
好吧 我来 -帮我拽一下好吗?
All right, okay. Let me. -Help me pull that off?
没事的 -好 坐下吧 我帮你清理一下
It's all right. -Okay, sit down. I'll clean you up.
好的 说真的 我没事
All right. Honestly, I'm fine.
真该死
Oh, bloody hell.
你瞧?所以你不该骑车 你笨手笨脚的
See? That's why you shouldn't be riding your bike. You're clumsy.
只是小小擦伤 没事的
It's a scratch. It's fine.
是 -好
Yeah. -Okay.
没事的
It's all right.
感觉还好吗? -是
Is that okay? -Yeah.
你…没必要这么担心 没什么大碍啦
Look, you-- You don't need to look like that. Okay? It's not a big deal.
小杰 这是你四分之一的脸
Jase, it's a quarter of your face.
相当于正常人的半边脸
That's half a normal person's face.
那个谁写了什么?
What's what's-her-name have to say?
玛莉亚 -玛莉亚写了什么?
Maria! -Maria, what's she saying?
她给我寄了一张照片
She sent me a photo.
我不久前才提到真希望她寄照片 对吧?
I was only just saying I wish she'd send me a photo, wasn't I?
挺好
Well, there you go.
好 我看看 -什么?
Okay, let me see. -What?
让我看看 -不要 这…干嘛…
Let me see. -Nah. It's-- What--
杰森 -不是的 因为…
Jason! -No. 'Cause what's happened--
我摔倒在架子的角上了 -天啊
I've fallen on the corner of it, okay? -Oh, my God.
没事的 好 -去换身衣服 我拿点冰
It's okay. All right. -Go and get changed. I'll get some ice.
对了 为什么 伊利奥特会发短♥信♥问艾瑞卡的事?
And by the way, why is Elliot texting me about Erica?
对 我介绍他们认识了 -什么?为什么?
Oh, yeah. I set them up. -What? Why?
他是个白♥痴♥ 他是那种 对女人说“我的女士”的怪胎
He's an idiot. He calls women "milady."
他总找借口穿背心 好秀手臂
He tries to find excuses to wear vest tops so he can show off his arms.
对 但我就想要白♥痴♥ 她还没准备好经营认真的关系
Yeah, no. I want an idiot. She's not ready for anything serious.
她得先认识几个白♥痴♥ 拒绝他们
She needs a couple of idiots to reject just, you know,
提振一下她的信心
to boost her confidence up a bit.
直升机父母
Helicopter.
快去换衣服
Go and get changed.
杰森 快去换衣服
Jason, go and get changed.
看路啊
Watch it, mate.
我出一趟门
Just popping out!
你要去哪?
Where you going?
买♥♥牛奶
To get some milk.
好吧
Okay.
你想要脚踏车吗?
Do you want a bike?
好啊 我很想要脚踏车
Yeah, I'd proper love a bike.
我回来了 -嗨
I'm back! -Hi.
嗨
Hey.
牛奶呢?
Where's the milk?
那里没牛奶
They didn't have any milk.
超♥市♥没牛奶?
The supermarket didn't have any milk?
对 卖♥♥光了
No, they sold out.
牛奶是热门商品 小杰
It's very popular, Jase.
天啊 鸡肉
Oh, God, the chicken.
好了
All right then.
准备好了? -找不到钥匙 在这呢
Ready? -Can't find my keys. Got them. Yeah.
好奇怪 -什么?
That's weird. -What?
笛莎来了电邮 -她说什么?
Got an email from Disha. -What's she say?
她说:“见到你们很高兴” 等等
She says, "Good to see you." Blah, blah, blah.
“你们上次来时
"On your last visit,
有没有看到 一个奇怪的美国女人骚扰小孩?”
did you happen to see a strange American woman bothering the children?"
什么?不 -天啊
What? No. -Oh, my goodness.
对 她说:“见到你们很高兴 我很快会联♥系♥你们的”
Yeah, look, she says, "Lovely to see you and I'll be in touch soon."
别随便说笑
Don't do that!
你看?多管闲事没好下场吧?
You see? That's what you get for interfering, isn't it?
停下
Stop it.
来 我们走吧 -好吧
Come on. Let's do it. -Okay. All right.
糟糕 -不好了 怎么了?
Oh, shit! -Oh, no. What?
我的脚踏车没了 -什么?
My bike's gone! -What?
有人偷了我的…脚踏车不见了 -不
Someone's stolen my-- My bike's gone! -No.
不 为什么…他们怎么进来的?
No! Why would they-- How'd you even get in here?
不知道 -天啊
I don't know. -Oh, my--
不过
Do you know what?
克里斯和莎拉有时不锁大门
Chris and Sarah, they sometimes leave the front door unlocked.
我才买♥♥了两天
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表