剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
只要是三卧室公♥寓♥ 我们就能领养公主和泰勒
As long as it's a three-bedroom flat, we can take Princess and Tyler.
佩妮说一周后有更多信息 得在那之前把公♥寓♥弄得很棒
Penny said she'll know more in a week. We have to make it amazing by then.
我需要找点事情转移注意力
I need something to occupy my brain,
因为我一担心就会胡思乱想
'cause it starts to do that fizzy thing when I worry.
不过小孩能需要多大空间呢?
But, yeah, I mean, how much space does a kid need?
他在这里睡觉 在这里穿衣服
He sleeps here. He dresses here.
这一区域用来放松
And this area here is for relaxing.
知道还能怎样吗? -什么?
You know what else we could do? -What?
听好 把水… -怎样?
Right. Put water... -Yeah?
掺进油漆 让油漆变稀 只上一层
...in the paint. Make it thinner. Apply a single coat.
这样就多出1毫米的空间
That's gonna give us an extra millimeter of space.
没错 你瞧 不会有问题的 对吧?
Exactly. See? It's all gonna be fine, isn't it?
这就是一间三卧室公♥寓♥ -绝对的
It's a three-bedroom flat. -Oh, yeah.
是我的错 不是房♥间
That was me, not the room.
(肯顿市集)
(蕾娜的爸爸戴文:我们能聊聊吗?)
(没什么好聊的)
住手 杰茜 停下
Stop it, Jessie. Stop it.
海莉 别闹了 有人在睡觉呢
Hayley, please. There's people trying to sleep in here.
(没什么好聊的 那是个错误)
买♥♥错薯片了
Bought the wrong crisps by mistake.
这种好难吃
These are horrible.
太难吃了
Bloody horrible.
我收到领养群组的短♥信♥
I got a message from the adoption crowd.
关于今晚在本和丹妮斯家的派对
About that party at Ben and Denise's tonight.
和那帮朋友
With the gang.
我们可以去分散注意力 别总想着…
I thought we could go to take our minds off--
发生了什么?
What has happened?
我等消息等得太紧张 想分散注意力
I'm on edge waiting for news, so I thought this would distract.
杰森 我好怕
Jason, I'm scared.
这些到底是什么? -绒绒球
What even are they? -Pom-poms.
我说了我会胡思乱想
I told you my mind goes fizzy.
一开始它们让我心情变好了 但…
They were a happy thing at first, but
事情有点一发不可收拾
now they've become something else.
好吧 行
Right. Okay.
我们去参加派对吧 -好
We're going to the party. -Okay.
来吧 -好
Come on. -Yeah.
放下 -好
Put it down. -Right.
走吧 -好
Let's go. -All right.
我只是… -没错
I just... -That's it.
我的妈
Bloody hell.
哇 -豪♥宅♥啊
Wow. -The size of this place.
我打赌他们会让我们脱鞋 -希望不用
I bet they ask us to take our shoes off. -I hope not.
嗨 欢迎 -嗨
Hello, welcome. -Hello.
谢谢 哥们 -请进
Thanks, mate. -Come in.
谢谢 -哇
Thank you. -Wow.
麻烦你们脱一下鞋
If you could just slip your shoes off.
我们遵循日式规矩 -是
We're a little Japanese round here. -Yeah.
袜子挺好看 哥们
Nice socks, mate.
够穿啦
They do the job.
进去吧 俗话说 大家都在这
Head on through. Gang's all here as they say.
哪来的俗话?
Who says?
嗨 -你好
Hey. -Hiya.
嗨 -你好吗?
Hello. -How are ya?
很好 你呢? -很好…
Good. How are you? -Yeah. Good, good.
不 我最讨厌自己在画里的样子了
Oh, no. I hate myself in paintings, don't you?
是 -来 进屋吧
Yeah. -Come on. Come through.
明天晚上我们会去常青藤餐厅 庆祝丹妮斯真正的生日
Yeah, so we're at The Ivy tomorrow night for Denise's actual birthday
然后这周末开车去法国南部
and then driving down to the south of France this weekend.
很远 但是那一带很美
It's a ball ache, but it's a stunning area.
是
Yeah.
有没有注意到大家总是说“法国南部”?
You ever noticed how people always say "the south of France"?
好像希望别人知道是南部
Like they want you to know it's the south.
但是去其他地方就只会说国家
Whereas everywhere else, people just say the country, don't they?
对 似乎是这样 是
Yes. I suppose that's true, yeah.
今晚的餐点真不错
Lovely spread.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以两年领养了两个孩子
So that's two adopted kids in two years.
我们有点想再领养一个
We were sort of tempted to go for a third.
不 这不行 三个 你们的孩子已经够多了
No. No. Three. You've had enough.
留点给我们其他人呀
Leave some for the rest of us.
卢克和库阿米休息一年吧
Maybe a fallow year for Luke and Kwame.
那你们呢?
And what about you guys?
我们有进展 只等最后审批
Oh, yeah, we're getting there. We're just waiting for final approval.
那太好了
That's amazing.
是 我们也见了一些很棒的孩子
Yeah, we've met some really amazing kids too.
我们还在等 看他们是否选择我们
We're just waiting to see if they pick us.
所以我们充满希望
So we're just really hopeful.
真好
That's great.
是
Yeah.
(英国永恒领养机构)
小心
Careful!
不好
Oh, no!
别担心 -怎么了?
Don't worry. -What's happened?
惨了
Oh, dear.
无心之过 -来 我去拿把扫帚吧?
Just a mistake. -Here. Shall I grab a broom?
小心 -希望不贵
Careful. -I hope it wasn't too expensive.
其实挺贵的
Well, it was quite expensive.
还好她是领养的 要不我会觉得好丢脸
If she wasn't adopted, I'd be mortified by this.
虽然距离那里不远…
Although not that far from...
来自爱尔兰一个奇怪的小地方
Came from a really strange little place in Ireland...
失陪
Sorry. Yeah.
怎么了?你又打碎什么了?
What's going on? Have you broken something again?
是他们 -谁?
It's them. -Who?
他们就是另一对夫妇 -什么意思?
They're the other couple. -What you mean?
是公主和泰勒 本和丹妮斯是另一对夫妇
It's Princess and Tyler. Ben and Denise are the other couple.
他们是我们的竞争对手 -完了
They're our competition. -Oh, no.
杰森 我们不该来这里 我们深入敌后了
Jason, we shouldn't even be here. We're behind enemy lines.
如果我们…等等 妮基 你要去哪?
If we're-- Nikki, where you going?
我想看看♥房♥♥子其他地方 摸清对手的实力
I wanna see the rest. I wanna see what we're up against.
我们已经看过房♥子的其他地方了 很漂亮 好吗?
We've seen the rest of the house. It's lovely. All right?
未必 也许楼上没那么好
You don't know. It might not be as nice upstairs.
妮基…你不能上去
Nikki. Nikki, you can't go up there.
窗帘和墙纸不搭 所以…
Well, those curtains don't match the wallpaper, so...
对他们来说挺丢脸的
that's embarrassing for them.
我不敢相信你拿走了他们的领养表格
I can't believe you took their adoption form.
没关系啦 我明早会送回去
No, it's okay. I'll bring it back in the morning.
送回他们完美的房♥子 对
Back to their perfect house. Yeah.
某种程度上 你不觉得那房♥子太完美吗?
In a way, do you think it's all a bit too perfect?
感觉他们像在藏着什么 -我不觉得
Like they're trying to hide something? -I don't get that impression. No.
他们连电视机都没有 小杰
They don't even have a TV, Jase.
抚养小孩怎能没有电视机?
How are you supposed to raise a child without a TV?
如果他们不乖 你要禁止什么来作为惩罚?
I mean, what are you gonna ban if they're naughty?
不看电视的人是世界上最糟的一种人
"No TV" people are the worst people in the whole entire world.
我知道 妮基 他们是地球的败类
I know, Nikki. They're the absolute scum of the earth,
但这不意味着机构会选我们而不选他们
but that doesn't mean that they're gonna choose us and not them
只因为他们没有电视机
because they haven't got a telly.
我也知道啦
Yeah, I know.
没关系的 我猜很多男人都会这样
It's fine. It happens to a lot of men, I think.
我们可以等三、四分钟再试试
We'll try again in three, four minutes.
你知道这和你无关 对吧?
I mean, you do know it's not about you, right?
当然知道 怎么会和我有关?
I know. Why would it be about me?
你有没有考虑过改吃益生菌酸奶?
Have you thought about switching to probiotic yogurt?
我的天 不是一切问题 都能靠改吃益生菌酸奶解决的
Oh, my God. Not everything can be solved by switching to probiotic yogurt.
听我说 你快40岁了 谁在乎啊?
Look, you're gonna be 40. Who cares?
不 别提这个 这话会触发我的创伤
No, don't say that. I find that very triggering.
好吧 你又一次用错这个词
Okay, you're using that word wrong again.
听着 做开合跳 直到你感觉好起来
Look, just do star jumps until you feel better.
什么? -来呀
What? -Come on.
不 我想聊天
No. I wanna talk.
不 那是你的大脑所希望的
No, that's what your brain is expecting.
做开合跳 大脑就会觉得 “这是干嘛?” 来吧
Do star jumps, and it's like, "What the hell?" Come on.
对 来呀 没错
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表