剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
I've only had it two days.
我知道 我很遗憾
I know. I'm really sorry.
之后再解决这问题 要迟到了
We'll deal with it later because we're gonna be late.
好心碎 那不… -我知道…真糟糕
I'm gutted. That's not-- -I know. I know you are. It's really bad.
但是这也很常见啦
But it's also-- It's quite common, I think.
对 快走吧 -不 我…
So, yeah, come on. -No, I'm--
该死的 真不敢相信 -我知道 太奇怪了
Bloody hell. Can't believe that. -I know. It's absolutely beyond me.
她睡觉时总觉得冷 抽屉里有毯子
She's been getting cold in bed, so there's some blankets in her drawer.
知道了
Uh-huh.
就在顶层左边… -我知道
It's the top left of her-- -Yeah, I know.
你要去哪里? -出门
Where are you going? -Just... out.
好耶
Yeah!
见一个朋友
With a friend.
会很晚回来还是…
Gonna be out late or...
还不知道呢 很难说的 对吧?
I don't know. You never know with these things, do you?
好 回头见 宝贝 拜拜
All right, then. See you later, darling. Bye.
对了 我是去约会 -我猜到了 谢谢
It's a date, by the way. -Yeah, I got that. Thanks.
(音乐船)
(欢迎来到肯顿)
我饿了 我们能随便找一间吗?
I'm hungry. Can we just pick somewhere?
好的 地铁旁边的那间新披萨店?
All right, what about that new pizza place by the tube?
好吃吗?
Is it good?
不知道 店名都是小写字母 所以应该不错
I don't know. The name's all in lowercase, so I assume so.
快看 小杰 冻酸奶 -所以呢?你讨厌冻酸奶
Oh, look, Jase, Froyo. -So? You hate Froyo.
不 你看…香草味 小杰
No, loo-- vanilla, Jase.
看 有香草味
Look, they've got vanilla.
天啊 那是我的车 -什么?
Oh, my God. That's my bike. -What?
那是我的车 -不 应该不是
That is my bike! -No, I seriously doubt that.
就是的 锁还在上面呢 -不 杰森 等等
It is! It's still got the lock on it. -No, Jason, wait.
不好意思 你能别踢吗?那是我的车
Excuse me. Can you stop kicking that? That's my bike.
随你 -能还给我吗?
Whatever. -Can I have it back, please?
有个傻傻的姑娘给我20英镑
Some ditzy lady gave me 20 quid
让我收了她的脚踏车 -你在…
to take this bike off her hands. -What you--
不好
Oh, shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要多少钱? -再多一点
How much you want for it? -Well, more than that.
40英镑总行了吧 -再加10英镑就成交
You'll have to have 40. -Another ten and we'll call it quits.
听我说 我不喜欢你骑车 所以给人了 这…
Look-- I don't like you having it, so I gave it away. That's...
这不叫道歉 你只是在描述你做的事
That's not an apology. You're just saying what you did.
对 是啦…我不是在道歉
Yeah, I know, I know. I'm not apologizing.
我看到头盔拍下的撞车画面 你说谎
I saw the crash on your headcam, Jase. You lied to me.
我不希望你担心 实际没有看上去那么严重
I didn't want you worrying. It looked much worse than it was.
是吗?把你的手举过肩膀
Yeah? Okay. Well, raise your hand above your shoulder.
我不想 -不 做呀
Don't want to. -No, go on.
我不需要这么做 谢谢关心
I don't need to, thank you very much.
我需要把手举过肩膀时 我自然会举
When I need to raise my hand above my shoulder, I'll put it right up there.
你只骑了一天车 小杰 一天而已 看看你
You've had it one day, Jase. One day, and look at you.
我不需要你干涉 -等等 抱歉
Look, I don't need you interfering. -Whoa, sorry.
这不叫干涉 小杰 这是爱
No, I'm not interfering. It's called love, Jase.
我一直都在为你做这样的事
I do stuff like this all the time for you.
什么意思?比如呢? -让我想想
What do you mean? Like what? -Oh, I don't know.
我给你的手♥机♥插充电线 因为你总忘
I plug your phone in because you never remember to.
我把你的书签放在前面一页 因为你看最后一页时会犯困
I move your bookmark back a page because you're always sleepy on the last one,
我知道你没读进去 -开玩笑吧?
and I know you're not taking it in. -Are you serious?
不 我是说真的
Yes, I'm being serious.
虽然你要求指数15的防晒霜 但我为你抹指数50的
I rub factor 50 sun cream on you when you ask for 15.
为什么?
Why?
因为你很白 我得替你着想
Because you are pasty, and I've got your back.
我也不希望你有这辆脚踏车
And I do not want you to have this bike!
别这样 放手 妮基… -不 我不能失去你 小杰
Stop it. Get off, Nikki. Nikki! -Don't, I'm gonna lose you, Jase!
你为什么这么害怕失去我?
Why are you so obsessed with losing me?
她已经失去一对父母了
She's already lost two parents.
她还即将失去一个弟弟 小杰 那已经是三个人
And she's about to lose a brother. That's three people, Jase.
她才十岁就已经失去三个人了
Three people by the time she's, what, ten?
如果她再失去一个身边人呢?
What happens if she loses another person?
那她会怎样?她要怎么走出来?
What happens to her then? How does she recover from that?
那你想怎样?用棉被裹住我们
So what you wanna do? Wrap us all in cotton wool
永远不离开家? -对 如果必须这样 小杰 我会的
and never leave the house? -Yes. If that's what it takes, Jase. Yes.
我知道你是在讽刺
I know you meant that to sound like a bad thing,
但其实那听起来是个好主意
but that actually sounds amazing.
怎么…你倒愤而离身了?
How are-- How are you the one storming off?
妮基 停下 嘿
Nikki. Stop. Hey!
嘿 愤而离身的不该是你
Hey. You shouldn't be the one storming off.
应该是我
I'm the one who should be storming off.
我能跟上去了吗? -不可以
Can I come now? -No.
现在呢? -行吧
What about now? -Fine.
我的女士
Milady.
你不喝酒? -我喝自来水 免费的
Are you not drinking? -Tap water. It's free.
法律上他们必须提供
Legally they have to provide it.
天啊 这里好热
God, it's so hot in here.
抱歉我穿了背心 衬衫上洒了东西
Sorry about the vest top. I spilled something on my shirt.
其实我想站起来 希望你不介意
Actually, I might stand if that's okay.
坐着对内脏不好 和吸烟一样
Sitting's bad for the organs. It's the new smoking.
是
Right.
你应该多笑笑 比较适合你
You know, you should smile more. Suits you.
杰森说…
So, Jason said--
抱歉 感觉好怪 你能坐下吗?
No, look, I'm sorry. This is weird. Can you just sit down?
可以 当然
Yeah. Of course.
杰森说你有两个孩子
Jason says you've got a couple of kids.
对 -哇 真棒
Yeah. -Wow. That's great.
完全看不出来 不错嘛
You'd never have guessed. Well done.
你是怎么减肥的? -我丈夫离开了我
How'd you keep the weight off? -My husband left me.
是 我混合健身
Right. I CrossFit.
你把它用作动词 哇
As a verb. Wow.
我连一个俯卧撑都做不了
I can barely do a press-up.
秘诀是抬起臀部 -是吗?
The secret's keeping the hips lifted. -Is it?
你的臀部很好看 应该很容易抬起来
I mean, you've got nice hips. They'd lift well.
你能展示一下吗?
Could you show me?
在这里?
Here?
好的… -哇
Okay. Okay. -Wow.
好吧
Okay.
手臂紧靠身体 -是
Keep your arms in tight to the body. -Yeah.
双肩和双腿应该保持一条直线
And then shoulders and legs should be one straight line.
是
Yeah.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
给你拿了杯茶 -谢谢
Got you a tea. -Thanks very much.
不客气 -真好
It's okay. -Lovely.
小心
Careful.
好甜
That's sugary.
对 四包糖就是这个味道
Yeah, that's what four sugars taste like.
通常我放两包 告诉你是四包
Normally I put in two and tell you it's four.
这就是我要的味道 -是吗?
This is exactly how I like it. -Oh, is it?
对 -那好
Yeah. -Okay, good.
很好喝 -行
This is lovely. -Nice.
味道很对 是…
Spot on. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
什么?
What?
如果你想的话 你可以骑车 -可以吗?
You can ride your bike if you want to. -Can I, yeah?
对 -你人真好 谢谢
Yeah. -That's very kind. Thank you.
抱歉…
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
没事 -好吧
Don't worry about it. -Okay.
在洪都拉斯做环保极危险
Honduras is the deadliest place to defend the planet
为了保护土地而抗争的人们…
because people who have fought to protect their land--
天啊 小杰 快看 -是
Oh, my God. Jase, look. -Yeah.
不 转回去 -什么?为什么?
No, turn it back. -What? Why?
转…喂 转回去 -我不想看那个…
Turn it-- Oi. Turn it back. -I don't want to watch that bor--
(2021年柏林气候大会)
天啊 杰森
Oh, my God. Jason!
怎么? -那是玛莉亚
Yeah? Yeah? -That's Maria!
但那是…哪个…不
But who's the-- Which-- No.
就是她 天啊 杰森 -不…是吗?
It is! Oh, my God. Jason. -No. No. Yeah?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表