剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
天啊 怎么了?
Oh, my God. What is going on?
好吧 大家真的得尽快换好衣服
Okay. I really need to start seeing people get dressed now.
我已经不是11点15分的妮基了 我是11点28分的妮基
This is not 11:15 Nikki anymore, this is-- Well, this is 11:28 Nikki.
如果你不喜欢她 想象一下12点的妮基是什么样
And if you don't like her, imagine what twelve o'clock Nikki's gonna look like.
所以大家快一点换衣服 洛娜…
So let's just up our game. Lorna, Lorna.
请你和摄影师说一说
I need you to talk to the photographer
他正在拍草坪上的鹅
because he's taking pictures of the geese on the lawn
这个婚礼和鹅没什么关系
and they're not officially involved in the wedding,
但如果他继续拍 大家会以为是鹅主题
but if he takes any more, everyone's gonna think it's geese-themed,
我们格调没那么低
and we're better than that.
好的 -好吗?行
Okay. -Okay? Okay.
我和负责人聊了
I talked to the head poncho.
我们错过了早餐 但他说 我可以拿一些剩下的香肠
We missed breakfast, but he said I could take some leftover sausages.
天啊 他在干什么?
Oh, my God. What is he doing?
她应该请专业的发型师来
She should have paid for someone proper.
谁会用未婚夫的理发师啊?
Who uses her fiancé's barber?
好 差不多了 -好
Okay. I think it is there. -Okay.
这边怎么样啊?
How we getting on here?
艾米的头发弄好了
Amy is now done.
这是流行明星希娜费拉 与巨星李文特尤科塞尔的结合
It's the pop star Sebnem Ferah meets the great Levent Yuksel.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道你说的是谁 也不知道他们为什么要结合
I don't know who those people are or why they're meeting.
我只能猜测他们的发型很奇怪
I can only assume to talk about how weird their hair is.
换个主题吧 试试好看的发型 与高效快速相结合 好吗?
For a new theme let's try nice hair meets quickly. Okay?
天啊
My God.
天 婚礼真好玩
God, weddings are fun.
(肯顿市集)
我有没有告诉你我放弃写作了?
Did I tell you I'm giving up the writing?
是吗? -对
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
回到金融老本行
Heading back to finance.
弗莱迪…
Freddy. Freddy.
有空吗? -是
Can I have a word? -Yeah.
我很清楚你会怎么说
And I know exactly what you're gonna say.
“不好意思 斯考特 我好像记得 你曾宣称自己是社♥会♥主♥义♥分子
"Excuse me, Scott. I seem to recall you declaring yourself a socialist
在2011年6月18日这天宣布的
on June 18th, 2011
因为你认为资本主义 或者说新封建主义
after determining that capitalism, or should I say neo-feudalism,
与民♥主♥无法相容”
is incompatible with democracy."
对此 我的回应是…
Well, here's what I'd say to that...
好吧
Yeah.
听我说 哥们 我需要关于感情的建议
Right. Listen, mate, I need a bit of relationship advice.
我是单身
Well, I'm single,
我参加婚礼 而我妻子和她的男友也出席
and I'm at a wedding with my wife and her boyfriend.
所以你真的找对人了
So, yeah, I'm pretty much definitely your guy.
好的 我打算向妮基求婚
Okay. I'm thinking about asking Nikki to marry me.
哥们 那太棒了
Mate. That is awesome.
恭喜 -不过是在这里
Congratulations. -But here.
在这个婚礼上求婚?
What, here at the wedding?
对 我们当然不会告诉任何人
Yeah. I mean, we wouldn't tell anyone about it, obviously.
我不太确定 哥们
Oh, I don't know, mate.
在婚礼上求婚
Proposing to someone at a wedding,
就像在葬礼上杀人
that is like murdering someone at a funeral.
一定会吸引目光
That is gonna draw focus.
确实有点太过 对吧?
Is it a bit much, do you think?
这是冠上加冠 哥们
It's a hat on a hat, mate.
对…你大概是对的 -是
Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right. -Yeah.
好的 我得走了 订了蜜蜡除毛
Right. I gotta go. Got a wax booked.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
等等 喂?
Hold on. Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你有信♥号♥♥吗?
Can you get a signal here?
不知道 我关了手♥机♥ 好享受水疗
I don't know. I've had my phone turned off so I could enjoy the spa.
这里有水疗? -对 在橘子园旁边
There's a spa? -Yeah, by the orangery.
有橘子园? -对 在阳光露台旁边
There's an orangery? -Yeah, right behind the sun terrace.
这里有…不 算了 别说了
There's a-- No. Okay. Stop.
但我得在下午2点前分发六个扣眼
But I've got to hand out six buttonholes by 2:00 p.m.
我不想被压力压垮
and I didn't want the stress of that hanging over me.
好吧 -你在做什么?
Okay. -What you doing?
完美履责 -是吗?
Nailing it. -Oh, yeah?
因为我现在是经理了 我知道怎么完成工作
'Cause I'm a manager now and I know how to get shit done.
行行好吧 我得走了 -你去哪?
Oh, for God's sake. I've got to go. -Where you going?
别忘了戒指
Don't forget the rings.
嘿 别再拍鹅了
Hey! No more geese.
不…别拍鹅了
No, no, no, no. No more geese.
不 它们是很可爱 但这不是鹅主题婚礼
No, they're lovely. It's just-- It's not a geese-themed wedding.
凯伦… -怎么了?
Karen. Karen. -What's going on?
她不愿出来 -为什么?
Well, she won't come out. -Why?
我猜一定是因为对斯考特产生犹豫了
Best guess this side of the door is probably some sort of Scott-based doubt.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
他这人很爱修剪体毛 有点娘 不是吗?
Well, he's just a bit manscape-y and metrosexual, isn't he?
不 我的意思是
No, I mean--
像那种跷二郎腿时膝盖相叠的男人
Like one of those guys who fully crosses his legs, like, knee on knee.
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
小凯? -我们还有时间
Kaz? -We're okay for a while.
小凯 我能进来吗?
Kaz, can I come in?
我看起来还好吗?
Do I look okay?
当然
Of course you do.
我不喜欢很多人盯着我看
I don't like lots of people looking at me.
是 你不是老师吗?
Right. Aren't you a teacher?
小孩不算人
Well, children aren't people.
凯伦
Karen.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
我感觉不像自己
I don't feel like me.
不 这就是你
No, it's you.
我忘了 他们在问音乐的事
Oh, I forgot. They're asking about music.
我会用手♥机♥播放
I'm gonna play it off my phone.
好吧
Right.
那款应用不是有广♥告♥吗?
Aren't there adverts on that app?
会不会插播毁了气氛?
They're not gonna cut in and ruin the mood?
我才不要为了一个晚上买♥♥会员
I'm not paying for premium just for one night.
是 -天啊
Yeah. -Jesus.
这绝对是你
That's definitely you.
(凯伦与斯考特)
我以为是在草坪上举♥行♥
I thought we were in the field.
不 他说计划有变 我们要去前面
No, he said there's been a change of plan, and we needed to carry on straight.
听我说
Listen.
妮基 -什么?
Nikki. -What?
你看到那个牧师了没? -什…
Have you seen the vicar? -Ca--
绝对是位火♥辣♥牧师 -我…
Absolute VILF. Yeah. -I was--
没有 -对不对?
No. -Isn't he?
是 你喜欢他?
Yeah, are you into him?
是啊 他好帅 -真的?
Yeah. He's so fit. -Really?
我喜欢有工作的男人
I love a man with a job.
嗨…弗莱迪
Hi. Hi. Hi. Freddy.
伊利奥特
Elliot.
我的外套忘在火车上了
I left my jacket on the train.
还有衬衫
And my shirt.
离厕所好远啊
Such a long way from the toilets.
不知道为什么大家都跟着我走
I don't know why everyone's following me.
走这边 这里有个门
Here we go. Here's a door.
哇 -哇
Oh, wow. -Wow.
要敲门吗? -对 永远记得要敲门
Should I knock or what? -Yeah. You should always knock.
我的天啊 -是
Oh, my God. -Yeah.
(欢迎来到秘密花♥园♥)
是《秘密花♥园♥》 -对
It's The Secret Garden. -Yeah.
小杰 是你…
Jase, did you--
不 完全不知道
Nah. No. Not a clue. No.
你好 -你好 嗨
Hello. -Hello. Hiya.
小杰 -你好
Jase. -Hello.
斯考特
Oh, Scott.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
瞧瞧 -真美
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表