剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Yes. Come on. Yep.
好啦 你的计划是什么?
All right then, you. What's the plan?
我打算说实话
I think I'm gonna be honest
承认我慌了 -是
and admit that I panicked... -Yeah.
于是把表拿走了 -我觉得这是个好主意
...and that I took it. -I think that's a good idea.
是
Yeah.
我只是希望今天房♥子看起来没那么赞
I just really hoped it would look less nice today.
别担心 不过是一条安静、美丽的街上 一个美好的房♥子而已
No, it's just a lovely nice house on a lovely quiet street. That's all.
对 但你不觉得有点太安静吗?
Yeah, but do you think maybe it's a bit too quiet?
妮基 够了 拜托
Nikki, enough, please.
我只是觉得有什么隐隐不对
Yeah, I just have a feeling that something's not right.
如果存在任何一丝可能 我们的…
And if there is any chance that our--
那两个孩子被不好的人家收养 那…
the kids end up somewhere bad, then...
你觉得会不会只是你希望有什么不对
Do you think you just want there to be something
所以我们能领养孩子 而不是他们?
so they can live with us and not them?
也有可能 -是
Yeah, maybe. -Yeah.
是 -你看
Yeah. -Yeah. Ay up.
他到家了 看 她在楼上
Here he is. Look. There she is up there.
天啊 他们要在下午上♥床♥吗?
Oh, my God. Are they gonna have afternoon sex?
拜托 -我最讨厌秀恩爱的夫妻
Come on. -I hate couples that rub your nose in it.
谁会想看那一幕?
Why would we wanna see that?
我知道 快点 趁他们还没开始 -好
I know. Come on. Before they get started. -Okay.
等等 -什么?
Hang on a sec. -What?
看 那个男的跳… -天啊
Look, that fella jumping-- -Oh, my God.
什么?
What--
快藏起来… -天…什么?哪里?
Hide. Hide. -Oh, my Go-- What? Where?
藏起来…往下坐
Hide, hide. Get down.
聪明啊 小杰 宛如忍♥者
Brilliant, Jase. Like a ninja.
这样看起来更可疑 -刚才是怎么回事?
This is way more suspicious. -What was that all about?
不知道 -好奇怪
Don't know. -Weird.
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
不 等等 我们跟着他去 -什么?
No, hang on a second. Let's follow him. -What?
什么? -感觉不对劲 跟着他看看
What? -Something's not right. Let's follow him.
你是认真的吗? -是的
Are you being serious? -I'm serious.
走吧 -真刺♥激♥
Let's go! -This is so exciting.
好 -好
All right. -All right.
走吧
Let's go.
好 行吧
All right. Yeah.
后面可能有骑自行车的人
Yeah. There might be a cyclist.
行吧 模范司机 开吧 油门踩到底
Okay, "Highway Code." Let's do it. Floor it.
这算是跟踪吗?
Is this stalking?
不 这不是跟踪 我们只是跟着他 看看他要做什么
No, it's not stalking. We're just following him to see what he does.
别跟得那么紧 -不 我不想跟丢他
Maybe drop back a little bit. -No, I don't wanna lose him.
你想太多了
Not an issue.
你在干嘛? -伪装
What you doing? -Disguise.
天啊 你怎么变了一个人? -好啦…
Oh, my God. Where did you go? -All right, all right.
假装我们只是开车四处逛 好吗?
Just pretend like we're out for a casual drive, all right?
不好 我忘记转弯了
God, well, I've missed my turn now.
你在说什么? -我应该右转的
What you talking about? What? -I should have turned right.
我在开车随便逛嘛 -算你会玩
I'm out for a casual drive. -That's good. Yeah.
演技很好 -多谢夸奖
That's good pretending. -Thank you.
小杰 我们这么做对吗?
Jase, should we be doing this?
对 人们为了保护孩子会做各种疯狂之举
Yes. People do crazy things to protect their kids.
说真的 小杰 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Honestly, Jase, I've got goose bumps.
他好像看到我们了 -什么?
I think he's seen us. -What?
他看到我们了 快转弯
He's seen us. Turn in here.
哪里?没地方转弯 -马上
Where? There's nowhere to go. -Here!
没地方转啊 -快转
There's nowhere to go! -Turn!
他看到我们也没关系 他又不认识我们
It doesn't matter if he sees us. He doesn't know us.
那倒是
That's true.
您好啊
Hello, mate.
绝对有猫腻 -真的?
I am telling you something is going on. -Really?
妮基 她肯定出轨了 -杰森
Nikki, she's definitely having an affair. -Jason.
我们再理一次证据 好吗?
Let's just review the evidence for a second. Right? Okay.
第一
Number one,
你说他们在派对上对彼此很冷淡 对吗?
you said they were cold to each other at the party. Correct?
对 但大家在假日前都会紧张 不是吗?
Yeah, but, I mean, everyone's tense before a holiday, aren't they?
好吧 第二
Okay. Right. Number two...
是什么? -跳栅栏的男子
Yeah? -...fence jump man.
好吧 -对吗?
Okay... -Right?
对
Right.
你后悔用手指数了
You're regretting using your fingers now.
有点 对 -是
Little bit. Yeah. -Yeah.
我觉得你是为了安慰我才这么说
I think you're saying all this to make me feel better.
小杰 你这么做很贴心
Which, Jase, that's really sweet.
不 妮基 你是对的
No, Nikki, you're right.
我们已经认识这两个孩子 我们很关心他们 对吗?
We know these kids now. We care about them, right?
所以如果领养他们的家长
So what happens if they get placed with a couple,
其中一人出轨了
one of them is having an affair,
结果他们必须分开 那怎么办?
then they end up splitting up?
到时候孩子怎么办?
What's gonna happen to the kids then?
对
Yeah.
你看到我那本《秘密花♥园♥》了吗?
Have you seen my copy of The Secret Garden?
你为什么要找那本?
Why do you want that?
我告诉过你了 我妈要在婚礼上读书中片段
I told you. My mum's doing a reading at the wedding.
我不得不说
You know, I have to say,
我认为那本书已然过时
as a piece of work, I do find it outstays its welcome.
它对我来说很重要 -是
Well, it means a lot to me. -Yeah.
对了 关于今晚…
Listen, about tonight.
别这样 斯考特 不…
Oh, please. Scott, no, no.
我不能又独自去试尝婚礼菜肴 那很奇怪
I cannot go to another wedding menu tasting on my own. It looks weird.
我知道 但写作课改到周五了
I know. But writing class has moved to Friday.
真的? -对
Really? -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
斯考特 能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you something, Scott?
在你心中 写作是不是比我更重要?
Is your writing more important to you than me?
凯伦 这个问题太荒谬了
Karen, that's a crazy thing to ask.
你知道我不相信等级划分
You know I don't believe in hierarchies.
我爱写作 也爱你
You're two things that I love.
你们互相成就 都围绕着我
One informs the other, and you both circle me.
就像星球一样
You know, like planets.
你瞧?等距离
See? Equidistant.
我围绕着你? -是 我的爱
I circle you? -You do, my love.
听着 对我们俩来说 这是一个忙碌、精彩的人生阶段
Listen, it's just a very busy, very exciting time for both of us.
我有我的小说 你有你的婚礼
I've got my novel. You've got your wedding.
弗里达 妈呀 我好想念她
Frida. God, I miss her.
是
Yeah.
对 我19岁之前一直叫珍妮弗
Yeah, well, I was Jennifer until I was 19.
然后我和男友打算在身上文对方的名字
Then my boyfriend and me were gonna get each other's names tattooed,
但他很怕疼
but he had a low pain threshold.
所以他开始叫我珍
So he started trying to get "Jen" off the ground.
对 这就是我叫这个名字的由来
So, yeah. That's the story of how I'm called what I'm called.
抱歉 我忘了你的问题
Sorry, I forgot your question.
是呢 不 我无法减少额外费用
Right. Yeah, no, I can't reduce the excess on that.
我是可以啦 但我不会这么做
I mean, I could, but I'm not going to.
喂?有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我在跟踪他们 -谁?
I'm following 'em. -Who?
丹妮斯和那个男的 他们又在一起
Denise and that guy. They're together again.
我吃午饭时看到他们进了商店 就跟进来了
I was on lunch. I've seen them going into a shop so I followed.
杰森 别这样 他们会看见你的
Jason, don't. They'll see you.
别担心 我伪装了
It's fine. I'm in disguise.
你的意思是… -小圆帽
What, you mean... -The beanie.
好吧 他们在干嘛?
Okay, what-- what they doing?
闲逛
Just sort of walking about a bit.
出轨的那种闲逛?
What, like in an affair-y type of way?
很难看出来啦 -他们买♥♥了什么?
Well, I mean, it's hard to tell. -Well, what have they bought?
一些靠枕 地毯 还有油漆
Some cushions and a rug, I think. Some paint.
什么颜色? -应该是浅紫色
What color? -Lilac, I wanna say.
这也太有情侣感了 拿几样东西 假装你在购物
That's so coupley. Pick something up so it looks like you're buying something.
不 那更糟
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表