剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
(北伦敦语言学校)
裤子很帅 各位
Nice trousers, lads.
什么? -洪水要来了吗?
What? -Expecting a flood?
(妈妈:你外婆祛湿了)
(趣事)
(取食)
(去世)
要命
Oh, shit.
(来康沃尔吧)
你妈妈的母亲刚过世 我们要陪伴她 给她慰藉
Your mum's just lost her mother, so let's just really be there for her.
你只见过我外婆三次
Yeah, well, you only met my nan three times.
你如果更了解她 就不会那么难过
The more you knew her, the less sad it is, all right?
你知道这上面加了凝脂奶油吗?
Do you know they put clotted cream on top of this?
对 小心点 那玩意会让你送命
Yeah. But be careful though, that stuff will kill ya.
希望不会
Well, I hope not.
因为我买♥♥了一些带回去
'Cause I'm bringing some back with me.
天啊 这里太美了 小杰
God, it's so beautiful down here, Jase.
是啊 我小时候 经常在这里和家人度过暑假
Yeah, I know. Yeah, we spent a lot of summers down here when I was a kid.
这里有许多回忆
Lot of memories down here.
嘿 不会吧
Hey. No way.
什么? -那是不是…
What? -Is that--
还真是 瞧 看到这个吗?杰森罗斯
No way. Look there, do you see that? JR.
充满回忆
A lot of memories.
好吧 要继续走吗?
Okay. Well, should we crack on then?
除非你们俩打算叙旧
Unless you two wanna catch up.
不…
No, no.
真有趣 好吧
That's funny. Okay.
真有趣
That's funny.
(肯顿市集)
你外婆为什么大老远搬到这里来?
Why'd your gran move all the way down here?
因为种族主义
Racism.
她本来发誓说一辈子不搬离伦敦的房♥子
She swore she'd never leave the London house.
有次她迫使一条高速公路绕着她的房♥子建
She once had this motorway diverted around it.
她收集了一万人的签名连署 还把自己绑在树上
She got 10,000 people to sign a petition. She's chained herself to a tree, right?
他们提出给她一大笔钱搬走
They've offered her an absolute fortune.
是 -她岿然不动
Yeah. -Immovable, she was.
后来一个善良的亚洲家庭搬到隔壁
Then a sweet Asian family moves in next door,
她就以闪电般的速度搬走了
and she was down here like a greyhound.
不好
Oh, shit.
不好…
Oh, shit, shit.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你好吗? -挺好的 你呢?
How are you? -Good. You?
很好 对 你呢? -挺好的
Good, yeah. Yeah, you? -Yeah, good.
只是帮我妈送花
Just dropped off some flowers from Mum.
妮基纽曼 这是斯凯琼斯
Nikki Newman. This is Sky. Sky Jones.
好吧 干嘛用全名介绍我们?
All right. Why you full-naming us?
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
很遗憾你的…
So sorry about...
不必 她是个糟糕的人 -那倒是
Oh, no, it's all right. She was awful. -Yeah, she was.
但她是我们的亲友
She was ours though.
对 -她…
Yeah. -She...
你会参加海滩的追悼会吗?
Are you gonna come to the memorial at the beach?
会的 那对妈妈来说很重要 -是
Yeah. Yeah, it's important for Mum. -Yeah.
我先走了 -好的 行…
I'm gonna go. -Okay. All right, yeah, yeah.
那么回头见
All right, then, see you later.
回头见 -拜拜
See ya. -Bye.
很高兴…
Nice to--
走吧 -好奇怪的对话
Come on. -That was an odd conversation.
哪有 那是一场很好的对话
No, it wasn't. It's good. Good conversation.
别睁眼说瞎话了 -什么?
Are you joking me? -What?
感觉就像你们困在散兵坑里 用无线对讲机和基地通话
It was like you were stuck down a foxhole, and you were radioing back to base.
“挺好的” “很好”
"Good, yeah. Fine, yeah.
“完毕” 她是什么人? -什么人都不是 旧相识而已
Over." Who was she? -No one. Just someone I used to know.
这样吗? -是啊
Yeah? -Yeah.
斯凯琼斯?
Sky Jones?
懂了 -什么?
Oh, okay. -What?
杆子上的缩写是她? -可能是
Was that the SJ from the pole? -Maybe.
小杰 她怎么怪怪的?你以前对她不好?
Why was she being weird, Jase? Did you treat her badly?
是你甩了她吗? -不是…
Did you break up with her? -No, no.
我们还在一起
We're still together.
记得别让我和你的姨妈单独相处 我总是找不到话题
Remember, don't leave me alone with your auntie. I never know what to say.
讲讲伦敦的物价有多贵 他们最爱聊那个了
Talk about how expensive things are in London. They love all that.
他来了 -嗨
Here he is. -Hello.
嗨 -嗨
Hello, mate. -Hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
你好
Hello.
来 进屋去吧 -谢谢
Go on, in you go, in you go. -Thank you.
大家都在里面 -好的
They're all in there. -Okay.
嗨 妈妈 你还好吗? -杰森
Hi, Mum. You all right? -Jason.
你好 珍妮特
Hello, Janet.
你们俩好呀
Hi, you two.
嗨…
Hello, hello.
桑德拉 你还好吗?
How we doing, Sandra?
什么?
What?
不知道 我只觉得无奈
I dunno. Just one of them, isn't it?
好吧 我想这种心态也不错
Right. Yeah, I suppose that-- that's a good way to think about it.
节哀顺变 珍妮特
I'm so sorry for your loss, Janet.
是三天前的事 已经过去了
It was three days ago, so it's very much water under the bridge.
对 好吧
Right. Yeah.
人生即是如此 每个人迟早都要面对 朋友、家人
Fact of life. Comes for everyone. Friends, family.
披头士最棒的成员都先走了
All the best ones from the Beatles.
巨蟒剧团的成员 还算是按我希望的顺序走的
I suppose the Pythons are dying roughly in the order I'd hoped, so.
一切都渐渐坍塌了
Everything's just bloody well falling apart.
其实 桑德拉 陷入这样的心态时
Do you know, when it feels like that, Sandra,
我觉得给予自己正向的肯定很有用
I find it really useful to explore positive affirmations.
我是说杂物棚要塌了 妮基
The shed's falling down, Nikki.
也许你可以靠正向肯定把它搭好
Maybe you could pop out and positively affirm it back up again.
好吧
Right.
是
Yeah.
她要贴多少张 “不收垃圾邮件”贴纸才行啊?
How many "No junk mail" stickers does she have to put up?
她最恨垃圾邮件了
She hated junk mail!
不 这不对劲
No, this is not right.
不是 只是石灰岩让水的味道有点怪
Oh, no, it's fine. It's just that limestone makes it taste a bit funny.
先说一声 我觉得艾米有点喜欢我
I should probably mention that I think that Emmy's got a bit of a crush on me.
过去几年慢慢喜欢上的 没什么大不了
It's sort of developed over the last few years. It's not a big deal.
她到了那个年纪 我又是表兄弟里最帅的
She's at that age, you know, and I'm the hot cousin, so.
行吧 你确定?
All right. Are you sure?
相信我 男人的第六感
Trust me. A man knows.
直女不会那样注视对方 杰森
Straight women don't look at each other like that, Jason.
除非她们在监狱里
Unless they're in prison.
天啊 妮基 不是每个年轻人都是女同性恋的
Bloody hell, Nikki. Not every young person is a lesbian, you know.
我感觉你妈内心充满愤怒 -艾米
I feel like your mum's so angry. -Emmy!
我觉得她的心情没有一刻安稳、平静
I feel like she never gets a single moment of calmness or peace.
但她已经习惯了
But she's adapted to it though.
她就像那种可以隐居山林 不需要太多氧气的人
She's like one of those people that live on a mountain that don't need much oxygen.
她妈妈去世了 她…
Her mum's died. She--
她应该好好处理内心的感受
She needs to engage her feelings a bit.
请别让我妈情绪崩溃
Please don't break my mum.
不 没事的 这是一个过程
No, it's-- It's fine. It's a process.
我们让她宣泄情绪 直面一切 然后再让她恢复正常
We break her down, deal with everything and then put her back together again.
不过我们只待两天
I suppose we are only here for two days.
不…没事的
No, no, no. It'll be fine.
嗨 桑德拉
Hi, Sandra.
你有空吗?
Do you have a moment?
我觉得可以尝试一下
I thought it might be nice...
你和我一起深呼吸片刻
for you to take a moment just to breathe with me.
有时当生活一团乱麻
Sometimes when everything's a bit hectic,
留一点时间出来深呼吸是很重要的
it's so important to carve out some time to simply breathe.
我平常就会本能地呼吸 妮基
I just fit breathing into my day, Nikki.
治愈了没? -没
All cured? -No.
你不想知道她愤怒之下的根源吗?
Don't you wanna know what's underneath all that anger?
不 我很肯定愤怒之下还是愤怒 没有别的
No, I'm pretty sure it's just anger, all the way down.
愤怒是一种无意义的情绪 一定有别的缘由
Anger is such a pointless emotion. There's something else going on.
我觉得没有 -一定有的 她妈妈刚去世
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表