剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你好 -妮基
Hello. -Nikki.
是 妮基 -我是杰森 你叫什么?
Yes, Nikki. Yes. -Jason. What's your name?
托比 -嗨 托比 你好吗?
Toby. -Hello, Toby. How are ya?
(肯顿集♥会♥酒吧)
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hiya.
我不能来 -什么?
I-- I'm not coming. -What?
我不能来 -但你已经来了
I'm not coming. -But you're here.
对 但只是告诉你一声我不能来
Yeah. But just to tell you I'm not coming.
好吧 -我的身体在这里 但精神不在
Okay. -I'm here physically but not morally.
好吧
Okay.
因为我们不是来谈蕾娜的 对吗?
Because we're not gonna talk about Raina, are we?
我们都心知肚明
I mean, we both know.
我只和你说过50个词吧
I've spoken 50 words to you.
我都不了解你 我甚至不知道为什么要来
I don't even know you. I don't even know why I'm here.
你说你的精神不在
Well, I didn't think you were.
虽然词不多 但都是好词
And they were nice words.
是 我还是走吧
Yeah. I'm gonna go.
好的 -好
Okay. -Okay.
回头见
See you.
对 我真的得走了
Yeah, I'm definitely going.
你们住在哪? -肯顿
So, where are you guys? -Camden.
肯顿 对 -对 那里不错 但你也懂的
Camden way, yeah. -Yeah. It's nice, but, you know.
是 那里应该算是新兴潮人区 对吧?
Yeah. I mean, it's supposed to be up-and-coming, isn't it?
但那里仍然只有一间银行 却有12个卖♥♥水烟管的地方
But there's still only one bank and about 12 places to buy a bong.
对 是
Right, yeah.
真不错
This is lovely.
哇
Wow.
你们也看到了 几乎算是独♥立♥浴室 挺好的
As you can see, nearly an en-suite, which is good.
还有 储物空间很足 花♥园♥面朝南边
And good storage. And the garden's south-facing.
哇
Oh, wow.
你们那里有花♥园♥吗?
Do you guys have a garden yourselves?
没有…但我们有个窗台花盆
No, no. We did have a window box, though.
不过没养活
But it got away from us.
好吧 你们参观一下吧
Okay. I'll let you guys have a look around.
好的 -别客气 随便看
All right, mate. -Make yourselves at home.
不错 谢谢 -谢谢
Nice one. Thanks very much. -Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
Bloody hell.
我们很喜欢这里 -听起来很不错
We love it. -It sounds terrific, doesn't it?
太好了 我们打算尽快搬出去
Amazing. Well, we're looking to move out as soon as.
那么我会通知地♥产♥中介 -好 棒极了
So, I'll let the estate agent know. -All right. Fantastic.
好 你们能见见其他人
Perfect. You can meet the others.
其他人? -什么意思?
The others? -What you mean?
哟 -嗨 你好吗?
Yo. -Hey, how you?
嗨 你好 -你好吗?
Hello. Hi. -You all right?
这是妮基和杰森 他们会租下房♥间
This is Nikki and Jason. They are taking the room.
房♥间?
The room?
好耶 来呀 和我们当室友吧
Yay! Yes, come. Come live with us.
真的很棒 -“房♥间”
It's really nice. -"The room."
除了楼下浴室的锁坏了这点
Apart from the lock on the downstairs bathroom doesn't work.
我不知道只是一间房♥
I didn't know it was just a room.
所以上厕所时你必须唱歌♥
So you just have to sing while you're in there.
谢谢 哥们 再联♥系♥ -好
Cheers, mate. We'll be in touch. -Yeah.
谢谢 -好 回头联♥系♥
Thank you. -Yeah, speak soon.
是 拜拜 -太赞了 回头见
Yeah, bye. -Yeah, lovely. See ya.
你为什么不把广♥告♥看清楚?
Why didn't you read the whole advert?
我看到“漂亮”两字就直接看照片了
I saw the word "beautiful" and jumped straight to the pictures.
和其他所有人一样
Just like everyone else does.
托比 这算哪门子名字? 世界上那么多好名字 托比?
Toby. I mean, what sort of name is Toby? Of all the names you could pick. Toby?
我偷了一个番石榴 -什么?为什么?
I stole a guava. -What? Why?
因为他说肯顿坏话 -你也说肯顿坏话了
Because he slagged off Camden. -You slagged off Camden.
对 我可以说肯顿坏话 我住在那里
Yes, I'm allowed to slag off Camden. It's where I live.
好吧
Okay.
(肯顿市集)
两位需要来点料吗? -不用 谢谢
Need any gear, guys? -No, thanks.
但谢谢你问我们
But thank you for asking.
两位 要不要新球鞋?
All right, guys. Fancy new trainers?
注意一下气氛 史蒂夫
Read the room, Steve.
需要来点料吗?
Any gear, guys?
对 哥们 没错 新球鞋…
Yes, bro. Yeah, new kicks, new kicks.
确实不同 对吗?
It's not the same, is it?
对
No.
这里更好
It's better.
这里是家
It's a home.
杰森
Jason?
天啊 什么?
Oh, my-- What?
他做了什么? -他造了第三个卧室
What-- What's he gone and done? -He's made a third bedroom.
杰森 这太神奇了
Jason, this is unbelievable.
看 妮基…看 -怎么?
Look. Nikki, Nikki, look. -Yeah?
他为他们的小手买♥♥了迷你门把手
He's got some little handles for their little hands.
别再说了
Stop it.
这真是最疯狂…
This is the maddest...
也最贴心的事
and the sweetest thing.
有可能吗? -不知道
Is it even possible? -Well, I dunno.
这是三卧室公♥寓♥ 算是
It's a three-bedroom flat. Kind of.
房♥东会怎么… -先别想这个…
What's the landlord gonna have to-- -Let's not, let's not.
我们暂且享受这一晚吧 小杰
Let's just enjoy it for tonight, Jase.
天啊
My God.
(跳弗拉门戈舞穿的)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表