剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Bit of a wipe down with a damp cloth now and then, they're golden.
哇 又是一个让人担忧的意见 -你好 哥们
Oh, wow, another worrying opinion. -Hello, mate.
你好 -你好吗?
Hello. -How are you?
好久不见了 最近好吗?
Haven't seen you in ages. What you been up to?
鹿角蕨没拿? -抱歉 什么?
No staghorn fern? -Sorry, come again?
你们没把我的鹿角蕨带来 -没有 我们装不下了
You didn't bring my staghorn fern. -No, we couldn't fit it in.
这样 你们能回去拿吗?
Yeah, well, could you pop back and get it?
你是认真的? -那是我大学时就开始种的
Are you actually being serious? -Yeah, I've had it since uni.
我们昨天一整个下午都在帮你搬东西
We spent yesterday afternoon moving all of your stuff.
没有搬完啊 因为少了一盆鹿角蕨
Not all my stuff, 'cause I am light one staghorn fern.
哇
Wow.
那你自己去搬吧 我们不是你的实习生 弗莱迪
Go and get it yourself then. We're not your interns, Freddy.
我不能去 我和艾瑞卡目前不说话
I can't. Me and Erica aren't talking.
我们俩也有很多烦心事 好吗?
We've got lots of stuff on ourselves, okay?
说实话 哥们 你的行为有点自私和混♥蛋♥
And to be honest, mate, you're acting like a bit of a selfish dick.
你觉得我自私?
You think I'm selfish?
我有次看到你拔了咖啡厅的圣诞灯
I once saw you unplug a café's Christmas lights
只为了给你的手♥机♥充电 -得了吧 就充一下
so you could charge your phone. -Oh, come on! For a quick bump.
当时只有四个客人
There were four people--
弗莱迪 你的行为太混♥蛋♥了
Freddy, you're being a dick. Okay?
我和你刚认识时 就觉得你是个混♥蛋♥ 但我心想
I thought you were a dick when I first met you, but I thought,
“不 没事的 20几岁的人都是混♥蛋♥”
"No, it's all right. Everyone's a dick in their 20s."
结果你过了30岁仍然是个混♥蛋♥
But then when you were still a dick in your 30s,
我心想:“他的压力很大 他有个新生儿”
I thought, "He's under a lot of pressure. He's got a new baby."
而且说句实话 艾瑞卡的性格 也不算和蔼可亲 对吧?
And let's face it, you know, Erica's not warm as toast, is she?
但你仍延续着混♥蛋♥本色
But you are still being a dick,
直到某一刻你不再是行为像混♥蛋♥
and there comes a point where you're not acting like a dick anymore,
你本人就是一个混♥蛋♥
you're just a dick.
我还没有混♥蛋♥到离开朋友
I'm not the sort of dick who walks away from someone
只因为他是混♥蛋♥ 但你小心点 弗莱迪
because he's being a dick, but you do need to be careful, Freddy,
因为留在你身边的人不多了
because there are not that many of us left
而你已经推开了其中一位
and you've already thrown one of us away.
好吗?
Okay?
妮基 你能给艾瑞卡打电♥话♥吗? -好
Nikki, can you call Erica, please? -Yeah.
你跟我来
You, follow me.
你们俩还好吧? -很好啊 怎么了?
Are you two all right? -Yeah, why?
你们不需要沟通一下? -沟通什么?
You don't need to talk? -About what?
你们刚吵了一架
You just had an argument.
什么时候?
When?
什么? -快看这个
What? What? -Look at this.
看起来很疼
That looks very sore.
对吧?
I know, right?
你好 -你好…
Hello. -Hello, hello.
一盆鹿角蕨
One staghorn fern.
多谢你了
Thanking you.
我先走了 -不 等等 别走 拜托
Okay, then. -Hang on. Wait, please.
干嘛? -拜托
What? -Please.
他们想哄我们复合
The kids think they can get us back together.
不是复合啦 只是能正常交流 好吗?
No, not back together, just able to talk, all right?
我组建家庭已经够麻烦了
I'm having enough trouble getting my own family
抽不出身帮你们复合
without keeping your one functioning too.
好吧 这是中立区
Okay, so this is neutral ground.
刚好在你俩住的地方中间
It's halfway between where you both live.
不 其实运河是正中间啦
Well, no, technically the canal would be exactly halfway between.
但我猜没有人想到河里去吧
I'm assuming no one wants to go in there, all right?
那么 我们就在岸上解决问题
So in that case, let's do this on dry land.
解决什么问题? -把话说开
Do what exactly? -Just sort it out!
拜托 解决问题 看在劳伦和…
Please! Sort it out for Lauren and…
汤马斯 -汤马斯份上
Thomas. -Thomas!
行吧
Okay, fine.
我们要谈一谈带孩子的事
You have got to take more responsibility.
你必须承担更多责任
You have got to take more responsibility.
我一直都有帮忙看孩子 -你不过帮忙看了两次
I've been babysitting. -You have babysat twice,
而且说起自己的孩子怎么能叫“帮忙”?
and anyway, it's not even called that when they're yours.
你浇过水吗? -天啊
Have you been watering this? -My God.
它从大学就陪着我 别忽视它
I've had this since uni. I don't want it neglected.
她也从大学就陪着你 但你忽视了她
You've had her since uni too and you've neglected her, so…
这话有理 哥们
That's a fair point, mate, yeah.
你和那盆植物的爱情很怪异
It's weird, the love affair you've got with that plant.
这不叫怪异 这叫特别
It's not weird. It's special.
它见证了所有的起起落落
It's been there through everything.
好吧 行
All right. Fine.
弗莱迪 你想做什么? -你在干嘛?
Freddy! What are you playing at? -What are you doing?
你在干嘛? -弗莱迪
What are you doing? -Freddy!
不 你说得对 它只是一盆植物 -你不能就这样把它扔掉啊
No, you are right. It is just a plant. -You can't just chuck it away!
为何? -它是我们家的一分子
Why? -Because it's part of our family.
但你讨厌它啊
But you hate it!
我讨厌某个东西 不意味着 失去它时我不会感到难过
I can hate something and I can still be sad when I lose it!
天啊 -天啊
Oh, my God! -Oh, my God!
你在做什么 艾瑞卡?要命
What are you doing, Erica? Shit!
弗莱迪 -不
Freddy! -No!
回来 快回来
Okay, come back! Just come back!
不行 她需要我
I can't. She needs me!
别死 艾瑞卡 我来了 -弗莱迪 我拿到了
Don't die, Erica. I'm coming. -Freddy, I've got it.
你这是在干嘛? -我最擅长的泳姿是仰泳
What are you doing? -Backstroke is my best stroke!
我看不到你
I can't see you.
帮帮他啊
Help him!
我留在这里帮他们看东西
I'm gonna stay here and watch their stuff.
哥们 我留在这帮你们看东西
Mate, I'm gonna stay up here and watch your stuff.
好的 谢谢 -杰森
Okay! Thank you! -Jason!
干嘛?那件外套很贵呢 很贵的外套
What? That's a very expensive jacket. Very expensive jacket.
你在哪?我来了…我来救你
Where are you? Where are you? I'm coming. I'm coming. I've got you.
天啊 我喝了好多水
Oh, my God! I swallowed a lot of water.
来
Come on.
天啊 船来了
Oh, my God, there's a boat! Guys!
船来了 -天啊
There's a boat! -Oh, my God!
船来了 -天啊
There's a boat, guys! -Oh, my God!
好 好了…站起来 你们俩都给我站起来
Okay, all right! Okay, okay, okay! Stand up! Stand up, both of you!
站起来就好
Just stand up!
你们好吗? -你好啊
How do? -Hiya!
你好 -你好吗?嗨
Hello, mate. -You all right? Hi!
好 对 那太好了
Okay. Yeah, that would be really helpful.
看看他 脱胎换骨了
Look at him. He's like a new man.
对 多亏了你 -这可不好说
Yeah, thanks to you. -I dunno.
我过去一直觉得我擅长应付危机
I just sort of always assumed that I'd be good in a crisis.
我小时候的梦想是当消防员
When I was young, I used to wanna be a fireman.
真的?
Yeah?
我觉得你当消防员会很出色 -是吗?
I think you'd make a good fireman. -Do you think so?
在门外等着 在大家奋勇救火时 帮他们看管东西
Waiting outside, watching all their stuff while they're inside fighting fires.
是 周六可以
Yeah. Saturday would be great.
也许男孩也不错
Maybe a boy would be good.
是吗?
Yeah?
不是说社会把我们变成恶棍吗?
I thought the world turned us all into monsters.
确实啊
Yeah, it has.
所以也许这个世界 需要一个由我们养大的男孩
So maybe the world needs one raised by us.
是吗?
Yeah?
是
Yeah.
詹姆斯纽曼罗斯 很不错 -确实
James Newman-Ross. That is good. -It is.
走吧
Come on.
“不好意思 医生 我儿子詹姆斯鼻窦阻塞了”
"Excuse me, Doctor. My son, James, has got blocked sinuses."
“嗨 我是詹姆斯的妈妈
"Hi, I'm James's mum.
我们好像在学校园游会见过面” 听起来不错
I think we might have met at the school fair." Yeah, I like that.
“詹姆斯又偷商店的东西了 这孩子怎么教不好?”
"James is bloody shoplifting again. I just can't get through to him."
够了 别扫兴
Okay, well, don't ruin it.
但听起来还是不错
Still sounds good though.
谢谢 再见 -谢谢
Cheers. Bye. -Thanks.
(接)
(接劳伦和汤马斯)
(《美国生活》 第一部 斯考特菲尔伯特著)
(奥利弗卡特是 巴尔的摩贩毒帮派中的老大之一)
(在街上混了两年就风生水起)
(他再高兴不过了)
(更新可能的配对)
加油…
Go, go, go.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表