剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
这也太…抱歉 这…
That's just-- I'm sorry, that's--
逼他们分开是不对的
It's just not right that that has to happen.
如果我和凯伦被迫分离 我整个人会崩溃
I'd be devastated if they tried to separate me and Karen.
而且那可是凯伦 我31岁之前甚至都不喜欢她
And that's Karen. I didn't even like her till I was 31.
但是我们能帮助她 不是吗? 那也是我们的职责
Well, we can help her, can't we? That's part of our job.
不 只是…这不公平
No, it's just, it's not-- It's not fair!
太多事都不公平
So many things are not fair!
说真的 小杰 世人应该关注一下这些不公
Honestly, Jase, people, they need to start looking into all the unfairness.
因为老实说 有些人只不过是想当个好人
Because, truthfully, there are people just going along trying to be a good person,
享受一下美味的冰淇淋 结果上帝认为
enjoying some really nice ice cream, and then God just thinks,
“她似乎终于感到快乐了
"She looks like she's finally feeling happy.
不如甩一个大头男孩到她面前 这一定能毁了她的好心情”
Let's just throw a big-headed boy at her. Let's really mess that up."
“那个九岁的小女孩在世上
"Does that nine-year-old girl only have one person
只有一个可以信赖的亲人?
in the whole entire world that she can trust?
好的 那就把他从她身边夺走”
Well, then let's just take him away from her then."
结果呢 有人的儿子多得养不过来
And now some people have more boys than they need,
有人连一个都没有 这能叫公平吗?
and others just do not have enough, and how is that fair?
信息量有点大 -答案很简单:“这不公平”
Okay, quite a lot to unpack there. -"It's not," is the answer!
太不爽了 糟透了 我…受够了
It sucks! It just sucks, and I'm-- I'm sick of it!
天啊
God.
很抱歉要让你来做这个
I'm really sorry we have to do this.
嘿 妮基
Hey. Nikki.
你要干嘛? -妮基
What you doing? -Nikki!
为什么人生这么难?
Why is everything so hard?
抱歉… -没关系
I'm-- I'm sorr-- I'm sorry. -It's all right.
为什么你在我给你回电♥话♥之前死了?
Why did you die before I rang you back?
烂系统
The system!
整体而言很烂
Just generally!
但我知道每个人都在尽其所能
But I know everyone's doing their best!
该死的癌症 -桑德拉 亲爱的
Bloody cancer! -Sandra? Love?
说“起泡酒时间”的人
People that say, "prosecco o'clock"!
某些人总爱聊孙子、孙女的事
Talking about your grandchildren
在没做奶奶的人面前大聊特聊
around people who don't have any at all!
天生…破浪卷…
Naturally... wavy...
金发…贱♥人♥
blonde-haired... bitches!
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
我还是…
I'm just gonna...
不用你出力了 对吧?
Saves you a job, doesn't it?
你为什么觉得自己…
Why do you think you're...
她走了就轮到我了
She's gone, and I'm next.
都到这个岁数了 我有什么成就?
It's getting late, and what have I done?
天啊 你的成就可多了
God, you've done-- You've done loads.
你知道吗?
Do you know...
我70岁前都没尝过真正的黑巧克力
I was 70 before I tried proper dark chocolate.
感觉如此…苦中有甜 -我知道 难吃死了
It was so... bittersweet. -I know. It's horrible.
因为我想到自己浪费这么多年时间 没有品尝到它的美味
Because I thought of all the years I've wasted not eating it.
明白了 是
I see. Yeah.
我想做以前从没做过的事
I wanna do something I've never done before.
是吗?
Yeah?
我想…
I wanna...
去也门
go to Yemen.
好吧 是 你可以去也门
Okay. Yeah, you could go to Yemen.
可以吗? -可以啊
Can I? -Yeah.
或是其他地方 最好有海滩
Or somewhere else. Maybe somewhere with a beach.
或是有政♥府♥
Or a government.
你想做什么都可以
You can do whatever you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她确实希望是火葬
She did want cremating.
人老时 人们总会忽视你
People ignore you when you're old.
桑德拉
Sandra.
这个星球上没有人会忽视你的
There is not a single chance in hell that people could ever ignore you.
(不收垃圾邮件)
你干嘛把垃圾邮件捡起来?你在做什么?
Why you picking up the junk mail? What you doing?
我不想忽视她
I'm not ignoring her.
你还好吗 兰博?
You all right, Rambo?
还好吧 -是吗?
Yeah, I think so. -Yeah?
把怒气发泄在杂物棚上了
Just took some anger out on the shed.
没事 但我有点害怕 -为什么?
It's all right. I'm a bit scared though. -Why?
因为我们没有杂物棚
Well, we haven't got a shed.
如果这会改变我们的生活呢?
What if it changes things?
不会的
It won't.
如果你有一个儿子 意识到自己不需要更多孩子了呢?
What if you have a son and you realize that you don't need any more kids?
我觉得养孩子不是这样的 我觉得孩子并非把你的心填满
I don't think children work like that. I don't think they fill your heart up.
而是让你的心变得更宽广
I think they actually make your heart bigger
这样你就能容下更多东西 所以…
so that you've got more room for stuff, so...
我不想感到孤单 因为你已经是过来人了
I don't wanna feel alone, 'cause, you know, you'd have done it all before.
我们俩想一起做的事 你都经历过了
The thing that we're both trying to do together, you'd have already done.
我什么都没经历过 那孩子都16岁了
I haven't done anything. He's 16 years old.
我错过了最好的那些阶段
I've missed all the good bits.
类似保罗麦卡特尼已经唱了《嘿 朱迪》
Bit like turning up to a McCartney concert where he's done "Hey, Jude,"
接下来要跟青蛙合唱儿歌♥
now he's on to Frog Chorus.
听着 无论发生什么
Look, whatever happens...
我们俩会共同面对、一起搞砸
we'll be messing things up together.
好吗?
All right?
走吧
Come on.
如果无法为她火葬 至少能烧了她的垃圾邮件
If we can't cremate her, at least we can cremate her junk mail.
既然这是追悼会 我们应该说一些怀念外婆的话
Well, if it's a memorial, we should say something nice about Gran.
所有人都要说? -对
All of us? -Yes.
谁想先说?
Anyone wanna start?
小杰 -不 我在绞尽…
Jase. -No, I'm racking my--
外婆最擅长去商店退衣服了 对吧?
No one took clothes back to a shop better than Nan, did they?
记得吗?就算没收据也能成功
Do you remember? No receipt, no problem.
说实话 那简直是超能力 拉吉
Honestly, it was a superpower, Rakhi.
在接到我们到家报平安的电♥话♥前 她绝不睡觉
She'd never go to bed till we rang to say we was home safe.
对
Yeah.
我们以前会在斯文顿打电♥话♥ 好让她早点上♥床♥睡觉
We used to ring from Swindon so she could get an early night.
记得那顶帽子吗?
Do you remember the hat?
她不相信闭路电视摄像头 所以她去伦敦时总会戴一顶大帽子
She didn't trust CCTV, so when she went to London, she wore a big hat.
很善于伪装 戴着宽边帽的80岁老人
Very incognito. An 80-year-old in a sombrero.
她很坚强
She was a tough old bird.
埋葬了两位丈夫、三位姐妹和几只猫
Buried two husbands, three sisters and a couple of cats.
也埋藏了很多自己的感受
And a lot of feelings.
是的
Yeah.
不过那几只猫不是她的 但…
The cats weren't hers, to be fair, but...
来吧 撒灰吧
Come on, scatter the ashes.
撒到火里
Right in the fire.
我们爱你 外婆 -再见 外婆
We love you, Gran. -See ya, Nan.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
快瞧
Look at this.
(太阳海岸)
你还好吗?
You okay?
去吧
Go.
真的?
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
如果你妈能去也门 那没什么是我不能面对的
Listen, if your mum can go to Yemen, I can cope with whatever.
好吧
Okay.
谁要去也门? -去吧
Who's going to Yemen? -Just go.
去找你外公 好吗? -好的
Go look for your granddad, all right? -Yeah, all right.
嗨 -嗨
Hiya. -Hi.
你还好吗? -挺好的
You all right? -Yeah.
你好吗?
Yeah. You all right?
你好吗? -很好…你呢?
How are you? -Yeah, good. Good, you?
很好 多谢你来
Good. Thanks for coming.
不客气 -听着
No worry. -Listen...
我想喝点葡萄酒
I fancy some wine.
你们能帮忙跑一趟吗?
Do you fancy doing a bit of a run?
可以啊 -没问题
Yeah. -Yeah, totally.
好的 我得写下来
Yeah? Okay. I need to write it down.
珍妮特 你带了笔吗?
Janet, have you got a pen?
我对葡萄酒很挑剔 你们可能得多跑几家店
I'm a bit fussy when it comes to wine. You might need to go to a few places.
知道了 完全没关系 -不要紧
Gotcha, that's totally fine. -Yeah, definitely.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表