剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
来看点野生动物? -好
Bit of wildlife? -Yes.
你快进看过了吗? -对
Have you fast-forwarded? -Yeah.
没有动物死吧? -没有
No animals die? -No.
那就行
Okay, good.
可能死了只壁虎
Gecko maybe.
没关系 我对壁虎没有同情心
No, that's okay. I can't really warm to geckos.
怎么了?
What?
我只是觉得鱼很可怜 它们看起来好冷
I just feel sorry for fish. They always look so cold.
这种生活太惨了 对吧?
I mean, it's no life, is it?
对每一样东西都有同理心是什么感觉?
What's it like having empathy for every single thing?
天啊 杰森 可累人了
Oh, God, Jason, it is absolutely exhausting.
我现在都不可能看大象了
I can't even look at elephants anymore.
是谁?
Who's that?
是佩妮 -她说什么?
It's Penny. -What'd she say?
她明天过来 有新消息
She's gonna pop by tomorrow. She's got some news.
她没说什么消息? -没有
She didn't say what? -No.
喂?妈妈 你好吗?
Hello, Mum. You all right?
他不愿尝试任何新东西 所以我自己去
He won't try anything new, so I'm going on my own.
西班牙 杰森 那可是西班牙 她会送命的
Spain, Jason, Spain! She's gonna get herself killed!
是去阿里坎特的观光旅行 爸爸 不会有人送命
It's a walking holiday in Alicante, Dad. No one's getting killed.
我想体验生活 我想要说走就走的人生
I wanna have experiences! I wanna live an impulsive life!
我想吃公牛睾丸 跳弗拉门戈舞
I wanna eat a bull's testicle and flamenco!
杰森 你妈妈疯了 -公牛睾丸?
Your mum's gone mad, Jason. -Bull's testicle?
不懂 -我说过香草精的事没?
Don't know. -Did I tell you about vanilla essence?
又来了
For God's sake.
橱柜里有香草精 九年了 几乎没用过
There's vanilla essence in the cupboard. Nine years old, barely used.
如果我按现在的频率烘焙 我会在用完它之前死去
If I bake at the current rate, I'll die before it's empty.
香草精都比我活得长
Outlived by vanilla essence!
好吧
Okay, fine!
我愿意考虑在后院加装更多户外甲板
I'm happy to consider more decking in the back garden!
不要户外甲板 维克 我已经厌烦户外甲板了
Not decking, Vic. I'm sick of decking.
你不能每次都用户外甲板来解决问题
You can't keep throwing decking at the problem.
她挂了
And she's gone.
也许我们也该更冲动一点生活
You know, it won't kill us to be a bit more impulsive.
你是个白♥痴♥
You are so stupid.
(肯顿市集)
对 在四号♥航站楼外拿车
Yeah, you just pick up the car outside terminal 4.
对 我懂 我也分不清入境和出境
Yeah, no, I know. I get confused in arrivals and departures too.
因为我明明是抵达机场
'Cause, you know, I'm arriving at the airport.
谢谢 我也觉得你很特别
Thanks. I think you're a really unique person too.
好的 拜拜 祝你驾车愉快
Okay, bye. Enjoy your car.
嘿 你知道理查德要离职吗? -真的?
Hey. You know Richard's leaving? -Really?
你会争取他的职位吗?
Are you gonna go for his job?
珍 他们不可能让我当经理的
Jen. They're never gonna let me be a manager.
你为什么觉得他们比我们厉害?
Why do you think they're better than us?
好吧 理查德开的是沃尔沃车 他们又不是宇航员
All right, Richard drives a Volvo estate. They're not astronauts.
说真的 那岗位不适合我
Honestly. It's not for me.
你好 多谢等待
Hello. Thanks for waiting.
对 你刚才在排队 所以…
Yeah, you were just in a queue, so...
是 我觉得如果你这么讨厌排队
Right, I mean, I think if you hate queues this much,
也许你不适合开车
cars may not be for you.
嗨 蕾娜 -嗨
Hi, Raina. -Hi.
那是谁? -我的姑姑
Who's that? -My auntie.
嗨 你们好吗?
Hey, guys. How are you?
你♥爸♥爸不来接你了?
So is your dad not picking you up anymore?
对
No.
连送你上学都不会? -对 他有了新工作
Maybe drop-offs? -No, he has a new job.
有时爸爸们忙于工作
Well, sometimes daddies have to work.
不意味着他就不爱我们了 我是说不爱你
It doesn't mean he doesn't love us. I mean, you.
不意味着他就不爱你了
Doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
好吧…快去
Okay, okay, off you go.
萨茜姑姑
Auntie Sashi!
嗨
Hey.
说拜拜吧
Say bye.
拜拜
Bye.
杰森?
Jason?
你们的浴室需要重新铺砖
Your bathroom needed retiling.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 -小杰
Hiya. -Jase.
什么? -你♥爸♥为何在浴室铺瓷砖?
What? -Why is your dad retiling our bathroom?
他还好吧? -听着 别惊动他
Is he okay? -Listen, don't rock the boat.
我们可以等浴室的瓷砖铺好后再深入聊
Those are the sorts of questions we can get into once we have a retiled bathroom.
不 我好紧张
Oh, no, I'm nervous.
我知道…
I know, I know.
好的 我去应门 -好
Okay, all right. I'm gonna get that. -Okay, yeah.
你好 佩妮
Hello, Penny.
进来吗? -好的 谢谢
Do you want to come in? -Yes, please.
你们的地毯边需要重新弄一下 我走不成了
Your carpet trim needs doing now. I'm never getting away!
抱歉 我妈出门了 他很孤单
Sorry. My mum's away. I think he's lonely.
是
Yeah.
所以 有什么消息吗?
So, what's going on?
我们的时间不多
Right, we don't have much time.
我能直说吗?当我没问 没时间多说了
Can I be blunt? Don't answer that. We don't have the time.
我直接说了
I'm going to be blunt.
本地机构正在考虑让另一个家庭领养公主
The local authority are now considering another family for Princess.
为什么?
Why?
公主和她的弟弟也许有机会一起被领养
Well, an opportunity has arisen to place Princess and her brother together,
他们希望尽可能不分开两个孩子
and they would love to keep these children together if at all possible.
我知道这很难接受 但我不得不劝劝你们 如果有可能
And, look, I know it's hard, but I would urge you, if you can,
听听内心的声音 鼓起勇气 把这看成一个好消息
to look inside yourselves and summon the courage to see this as good news,
因为…对他们来说是好消息
because it-- it is, for them.
这并不难理解 对吧? 我们也看过姐弟俩相处的样子
I mean, it's not-- It's not hard, is it? I mean, we saw 'em together.
是不难 但… -怎么说…还是有点难
It's not-- It's not hard, but... -I mean, it's a bit hard.
我懂的
I know.
我们不能领养两个孩子吗?
Could we not take them both?
领养两个孩子是极大的挑战
Taking two children, that's a mammoth undertaking.
我是过来人 我养大了 两个快乐、友善、心理健康的孩子
And I should know. I have brought up two happy, friendly, well-adjusted children...
我有四个孩子
out of four.
我们能做到的 我确定
We could do it. I know we could.
更不用说还有空间的问题
Not to mention there's a question of space.
我们的空间很充足 佩妮 我们有空间
We have space. Penny! We have-- We have space.
有吗? -当然了
Do we? -Yeah, absolutely.
佩妮 这里比看起来要大 只是很乱而已
I mean, Penny, it's bigger than it looks. It's just-- It's just messy.
他们通常要求每个孩子有自己的房♥间
They usually require each child to have their own room.
杰森 帮我收拾一下 -下面有什么?第三个卧室?
Jason, help me pick some of this up. -What's under there? A third bedroom?
他们可以在我们的床上睡
Maybe they could sleep in our bed.
我们可以睡沙发
We could have the sofa.
我们经常睡沙发 -对呀
We sleep on the sofa quite a lot. -See?
虽然你们的计划很有说服力 但我们必须尊重领养的程序
As convincing as all these plans sound, listen, we have to let this play out.
这是一个过程
This is a process.
时高时低 目前我们处于低谷的最低处
Ebb and flow, and we are in the ebbiest of ebbs.
你们一定要保持坚强
You must just stay strong.
互相支撑 得知决定后我会立即联♥系♥你们
Lean on each other, and I will call as soon as we know the decision.
接下来的几周你们有亲友能提供支持吗?
Is there anyone who can support you over the next few weeks?
能够理解的人?
Someone who'd understand?
你的拐角电钻呢? -我没有拐角电钻
Where's your angle driver? -I haven't got an angle driver.
你怎么会没有拐角电钻?
How can you not have an angle driver?
那我就凑合用金刚石打孔钻吧
I suppose I can make do with your diamond core drill.
我也没有那个
I haven't got one of those either.
你该不会是用电锤钻做石工吧?
You're not using an SDS drill for masonry work, are ya?
爸 你以为我懂这些?
Who do you think I am, Dad?
抱歉 维克 你能给我们一点时间吗?
Sorry. Vic, can you-- Can you give us a minute, please?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
他们找到能够同时领养公主和弟弟的人家
They found someone that can take both Princess and her brother.
你们为什么不领养他们? -每个孩子都得有自己的房♥间
Why don't you take 'em? -Each child has to have their own room.
为什么?我就没有 从来没有过
Why? I never did. Never have.
我有一个弟弟 然后我结婚了
I had a brother, and then I got married.
房♥间和领养有什么关系?
What's rooms got to do with it?
女王有几百个房♥间 瞧瞧她的小孩
The queen's got hundreds of rooms. Look at her kids.
一帮白♥痴♥和变♥态♥ -爸 让我们单独谈吧
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表