剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
我都不知道为什么要来逛 我已经有上班穿的衬衫了
I don't even know why we're doing this. I've already got a shirt for work.
一套服装是不够的 小杰 你又不是卡♥通♥人物
You need more than one outfit, Jase. You're not a cartoon character.
你现在是经理了
You're a manager now.
你工作时不能总穿 参加你叔叔葬礼时穿的那件衬衫了
You can't go to work dressed in the same shirt you buried your uncle in.
我们也不能在家光坐着 等待关于詹姆斯的消息
And we can't sit at home waiting for news about James.
一旦把念想抛到脑后 那个念想就会成真
As soon as you forget, the thing that you're waiting for happens.
人人都知道
Everyone knows that.
我不想成为那种出人头地后 就背弃原则的人
I don't wanna be one of those people who sells out as soon as they make it.
一当上经理 我就开始穿34英镑的衬衫了
I become a manager and then suddenly I'm wearing a £34 shirt,
我不能忘本啊
like I forgot where I came from.
小杰 这不是迪伦转型为电吉他风格
Jase, this is not Dylan going electric.
只不过是为了让你 在升职的第一天看起来体面一点
This is you looking smart on your first day after promotion.
不 只是凯伦啦
Oh, no, it's just Karen.
她让我陪她去挑婚纱
She's asked me to go wedding dress shopping.
她很少提议做这种事的
She never asks me to do things like that.
好 我得认真对待这件事
Right, I need to nail this.
不如明早请假好了 制♥作♥一个情绪板
Maybe I should take the morning off work tomorrow to do a mood board.
算了 那也太疯狂了 我今晚回家花几个小时弄就好
No, that's crazy. I'll just do a couple of hours when I get in tonight.
瞧 这件不错 -是
Oh, look! This is nice. -Yeah.
好看 -你喜欢这件吗?看看
That's lovely. -You like that? Let's have a look.
是 还真挺好的 对吧?
Yeah. That's all right, actually, innit?
是吧? -我不…
Yeah? -Yeah, I don't--
不行 等等 -怎么?
No, hang on a second. -Yeah?
图案是小鸭子 -是啊
Those are little ducks. -I know.
这可不行 我以为是圆点 -不 是小鸭子
No, no. I thought they were dots. -No, they're little ducks.
妮基 我爸来自达格纳姆 他16岁就辍学了
Nikki, my dad's from Dagenham. He left school when he was 16.
我不是穿鸭子图案衬衫的人 -不 上面的鸭子很好看啊
I can't wear a shirt with ducks on it. -No, they're nice ducks.
我会一整天紧张兮兮地阻止别人靠近
I'm gonna spend the whole day making sure people don't get close enough
以防他们发现不是圆点 而是小鸭子
to see they're not dots but little ducks.
我的人生不需要这种无意义的压力 -抱歉 必须得买♥♥
It's a lot of extra stress I don't need. -I'm sorry. We're gonna get it.
会让你看上去很成熟 像个经理的样子 像爸爸
It makes you look grown-up. It makes you look like a manager, like a dad.
是 但我想当那种酷炫老爸 -不…
Yeah, but I wanna be a cool dad. -No. No, no.
没有人想要酷炫的父母 我朋友赛西儿的父母很酷
No one wants cool parents. My friend Cecile had cool parents,
她必须在迷你蹦床上写作业
and she had to do her homework on a mini trampoline
因为她妈妈为了交小丑课的学费 把家里的餐桌卖♥♥了
because her mum sold her kitchen table to pay for a clowning workshop.
我们当那种乏味的父母就好
We're just-- We're gonna be boring, okay?
为了詹姆斯着想 -嘿
For James. -Hey.
你知道我们不一定能领养到他吧?
You know it's not definite that we're getting him, don't you?
知道啦 -是吗?
Yes, yes. -Yeah?
我知道 但…我有好的预感
No, I know. It's just... I've got a good feeling about it.
试试看吧
Let's have a look.
行 就这件了 -是吧?
Yeah. All right, then. -Yeah?
这件是不是…尺码合适 好 买♥♥了
Is that the-- Yeah, right size. Let's do it. Okay.
我觉得很好看 -好
I think it's nice. -Okay.
哥们 提醒你一句 这些是小鸭子
Mate, just so as you know, they're little ducks.
图案很小 所以看上去像圆点 其实是鸭子
They made 'em really small so they look like dots, but they're not. They're ducks.
以免你没注意到
FYI.
(肯顿市集)
(詹姆斯 七岁 已提交领养意向)
(哈弗斯托克)
嗨 -你好
Hello. -All right.
嗨
Hi.
詹姆斯的事有消息吗?
Any news on James?
还没 但希望今天有消息 所以…
No, not yet, but we're hoping to hear today, so...
好吧 -对 那么…
Okay. -Okay, so...
我不想花太多心思在这上
I don't wanna get crazy with this
(凯伦的婚礼资料册)
像某些人似的
like some people do.
对 没错 当然
No. Yeah, no. Of course not.
我又不是从小就期待着结婚的那天
It's not like I've had a vision of this day since I was a kid.
我不是那种女人
I'm not that sort of woman.
我连香水都不喷
You know, I don't even wear perfume.
我身上的味道就是 在二手衣店买♥♥的陌生人衬衫味道
I just smell like whoever's shirt I bought from the charity shop.
没什么大不了的 只是一条裙子…
It's fine. It's just a dress. Just a dress.
好的
Okay.
我的娘 -天啊
Oh, my God. -Oh, God.
她扮的是谁?
What she come as?
嗨 -嗨
Hello. -Hello.
你好 宝贝 这身衣服够高雅吗? -对于逛街而言?够的 妈妈
Hello, muffin. Is this smart enough? -What, to go to a shop? Yes, Mum.
对 但是够不够档次?
Yeah, but it is posh, though, isn't it?
如果不够高雅 我在店外等也可以的
If it's not smart enough, I'm really happy to stand outside.
别说笑了 -你不能在外面等
Oh, don't be daft. -You're not standing outside.
你刚才去粉刷墙壁了? -什么?
You been doing some painting? -What?
不 这就是我日常的衬衫
No, it's my shirt.
我们走吧? -老天啊
Should we go? -Oh, Jesus.
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
店在哪? -就在那边
Where is it? -Okay. It's just there.
太好了
Oh, fantastic.
(北伦敦语言学校)
大家好
Hi, guys.
那边有糖 那么 各位…好吧
Sweets there. So, everyone-- Okay.
各位 什…大家
So, guys. Wha-- Guys.
大家安静 听我说 谢谢
Come on, guys. Listen up a sec, please.
大伙
Lads!
邪恶巫婆终于滚了
The Wicked Witch is dead.
人♥民♥终于自♥由♥了
And finally, the townspeople are free.
不…但说真的
No, no, seriously, though.
我想谈几点
I've got a few things that I want to talk about.
一些乏味的事 快快讲完
A few boring things. Get them out the way.
我得戴上我的经理面具了
So I'm gonna put on my little manager's hat.
写了几个要点 稍等
Written a few things down. Oh, hang on a sec.
(有消息就打给我 妮基)
(会的)
(好)
那么 回到刚才说的
Right, anyway. Yeah. So, back to it.
你们的日程现在应该都 与在线日志同步了 所以请记得阅读
All of your schedules should now be synced to the online diary, so please read.
哥们 如果我连会考时 都不会去读安妮弗兰克的日记
Mate, if I didn't read Anne Frank's diary for my GCSEs,
我可能读你的日志吗?懂我的意思吧?
what chance have you got? Do you know what I mean?
真幽默…
Nice one. Nice one.
不…但说真的 读一读吧
No, no-- Seriously, though. Seriously do have a read.
我还想谈谈课程规划 因为…
Okay, I wanna talk about lesson planning, because it--
抱歉 我失陪…是
Sorry. I've just got to... Yeah.
喂? -有消息吗?
Hello. -Any news?
我在开会 -好 你确定有信♥号♥♥?
I'm in a meeting. -Okay, you sure you got a signal?
我在伦敦 我在和你通话 所以…
I'm in London, and I'm on the phone to you, so--
凯雅 那是大家分享的 好吗?
Kaia, those are for everyone. Okay?
你确定手♥机♥充满电了? -本来是满的 但你一直打来
Are you sure your phone's fully charged? -It was, but you keep calling me.
杰克 -来
Jack, mate. -Come on.
我得挂了
Listen, I've got to go.
快来
Come on.
是 抱歉…
Yes. Sorry, sorry. Sorry.
各位 我刚才想说的是…
Guys, so what I was saying about less--
好吧 这次完了就…
All right. Okay, let's just do this one, and then we'll...
嘿 好啦 大家都坐下
Hey! All right, let's-- Have a seat now.
大家别…
Everyone stop...
埃斯特拉、席恩娜、拉维妮娅
Astra, Sienna, Lavinia.
这些婚纱的名字听起来
All these dresses sound like people
像是读书时欺负我的那些贱♥人♥
that would have been a bitch to me at school.
这里太高档了 我还是出去吧
This is all too nice. I should go.
品品酒吧? -香槟?
Would you like a drink? -Bubbly?
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
真不错 -没想到呢
Very nice. -I wasn't expecting this.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers to you. -Cheers.
别 不要来这套
Yeah, no. No fuss.
几位女士 你们好吗?
All right, ladies. How we doing?
你好 -我叫达瑞尔
Hello. -Daryl.
嗨 -你好
Hi. -All right?
我的妻子病了 抱歉 通常不是我看店
My wife's ill. Sorry, I'm not usually here, so...
我不太了解婚纱 但希望能帮上忙
I don't really know about all the dresses and that, but I'll give it a whirl.
我是修理排气管的
I'm exhausts mainly, yeah.
她本想打烊 但说实话
Yeah, she was gonna shut, but to be honest,
修十个排气管才抵得上这一件婚纱的钱
it's ten exhausts to one of these,
所以还是把修车铺关了 明白我的意思吧?
so shut the garage instead. You know what I mean?
请继续 哪位是准新娘呀?
Yeah, so go on. Who's getting married?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表