剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
No. It's just a unicorn in a hat.
你好 哥们 你没事吧?
Hello, mate. You all right?
没事
Yeah.
不 其实我有事
No. Actually, no, I'm not.
哥们 我…
Mate, I...
我和艾瑞卡上♥床♥了
I slept with Erica.
现在我不知道该怎么应对哈珀
And now I don't know what to do about Harper.
好吧 -是
Right. -Yeah.
你想怎么做? -不知道
So, what do you wanna do? -I don't know.
她人很棒 但她不是我妻子
I mean, she's great, but she's not my wife.
也许你可以给她一张写了这句话的卡片
Maybe you should get her a card with that on it.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 继续
Sorry. Go on.
我说真的 如果我们相处下去 也许能过得幸福
Seriously. Maybe if we gave it time, we could really be something.
是 可是 弗莱迪 你不觉得这只是你的希望
Yeah, but, Freddy, do you not think you maybe want it to be something
好让你离开妻子和孩子这件事 到头来不是一场空?
so then you haven't, you know, left your wife and kids for nothing?
你觉得我爱她吗?
Do you think I love her?
不 我不觉得
I don't. No.
因为我觉得那不是爱
'Cause I don't think that that is what love is.
那是什么? -不知道 反正不是你们之间的那种
What is it then? -I don't know. It's not that, is it?
而是是平静
It's peace.
你知道的 当一个声音
You know when a sound
一个你没意识到的声音 它突然停了
that you didn't know was there suddenly stops, right?
然后 一瞬间 你感到一种无与伦比的平静
And then you get this second of, like, exquisite peace.
对吗?就像那样
Yeah? It's like that.
但不是瞬间 而是一直如此
But all the time.
也可能是这些罐子里的东西 让我头脑不清醒
Or maybe I'm just high off whatever's in these cans.
所以那就是吗?平静?
Is that what that is then? Peace?
不
No.
那是因为不知道我在哪终止 她从哪开始
That's because I don't know where I end and she begins.
和我所希望的不太一样
I mean, it hasn't totally come together as I would've hoped.
(天空之光)
你想聊一聊吗?或…
Do you wanna talk about it? Or--
不 我只需要一点时间思考一下
No, I just need some time to think about things.
好的
Okay.
你觉得你需要的时间比一周多还是少?
Do you think that's gonna be more or less than a week?
因为一周后婚礼就…
Because obviously that's when the wedding is--
我不知道 妮基
I don't know, Nikki.
看一颗明亮的星星时 若想看得更清楚
You know how sometimes you see a bright star better
你要先看别的地方 对吧?
if you look away slightly?
我觉得斯考特就是这样
I think Scott is like that.
所以我要先看看其他地方 然后再很快地回看他
So I'm just gonna look away for a bit and then look back really quickly,
我就能看清一切了
and I will see it all.
是 我看过你的手腕了 -好
Yeah, I've seen your wrist. -Okay.
手环? -我们去酒吧
Wristband? -We going to the pub.
好 请进
All right, good.
嗨 -谢谢
Hi! -Thank you.
过去几个月很开心
These last few months have been so great.
我觉得你是一个优秀、勇敢的人
I just think that you are this amazing and courageous person.
你勇敢、无畏地生活
And you live so bravely and so boldly.
你笑的时候 一整个…
And when you laugh, it's this full--
如果你要和我分手 能不能直接…
If you're gonna break up with me, do you wanna just--
因为对一个人说这么久话太疯狂了
'Cause this is seriously an insane amount of time to talk at a person.
好的
Okay.
好的 那么…
Okay. Well, then,
我觉得我们最好还是分手吧
I think it would be for the best if we broke up.
但希望你不会… -好的
But I hope you're not... -Okay.
太难过
...too upset.
显然不会
Clearly not.
你看到斯考特了吗?
Have you seen Scott?
什么? -你看到斯考特了吗?
What? -Have you seen Scott?
没有
No.
小凯
Kaz?
地板有点黏
Yeah, no, it's sticky.
我试图回顾一切 看清一切
I'm trying to look back and see it all.
是吗?
Yeah?
但我看不清
But I can't.
也许你会在最意想不到的时候看清
Maybe it'll come when you least expect it.
是 -对 来
Yeah. -Yeah. Come here.
杰森给你什么样的感觉?
How does Jason make you feel?
不知道 小凯
I don't know, Kaz.
说嘛
Come on.
我的脑中总是有各种声音
So much noise going around my head.
关于一切
About everything.
我花了三个月才决定买♥♥这双鞋
Took me three months to decide whether to buy these shoes.
我进出商店七次
I went into the shop seven times.
和店员成了朋友 我还去看她的乐队演出
Became friends with the assistant. I went to see her band play.
我怀疑自己做的每一个决定
I doubt every decision I make.
所有问题在我脑中盘旋
All these questions just swirl around in my head.
除了和他在一起时
Except with him.
和他一起 当我认识他时
With him, when I met him...
所有问题都停止了
All the questions just stopped.
而我现在无法想象没有他的世界
And now I just-- I can't imagine him not being there.
如果斯考特不在身边了
If Scott wasn't there...
我会有什么感觉?
How would I feel?
我不知道 小凯
I don't know, Kaz.
白葡萄酒 谢谢
White wine, please.
这是劳伦 她九岁
That's Lauren. She's nine.
天 看啊
Oh, my God. Look at them.
好可爱啊
They're so cute.
我知道
I know.
他们长得太慢了
They just grow up so slowly.
有人看到凯伦了吗?
Has anyone seen Karen?
凯伦 -没有
Karen. -No.
(妮基来电)
(拒绝)
斯考特
Scott.
斯考特
Scott?
斯考特 你在吗?
Scott, are you here?
天 不
Oh, God, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
God.
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
原来在车♥库♥的一个箱子里
It was in a box in the garage.
抱歉 找遍了各处
Sorry, looking everywhere.
找什么?
For what?
(秘密花♥园♥)
我以为你离开了
I thought you'd left.
没有
No.
没有 我还在
No. Here I be.
来
Come here.
一切可好?
Everything okay?
是…
Yeah, yeah.
只是今晚有点喧闹
It's just been really noisy tonight.
平静一下挺好的
The peace is nice.
听着 我…
Listen...
我想感谢你忍♥受…
I wanted to thank you for putting up with...
这一切
You know, all of this.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我知道我不好相处
Well, I know that I'm not everybody's cup of tea.
别这么说
Don't say that.
小凯 我的单身派对只有三个人
Kaz, there were three people at my stag do.
我可能没什么自知之明 但我会数数
I might not be the most self-aware person in the world, but I know how to count.
那没关系 我懂的
And it's fine. I get it.
对于大部分人来说 我是个笑话 -你…
I mean, I am a joke to most people. -You--
我故作姿态
I mean, it's-- You know, I'm pretentious.
我用高深、浮夸的词汇 虽然未必符合语境
I use big, fancy words when they're not strictly perimetric,
但看着你
but I look at you...
我就会想:“看来我也没那么糟”
And I think, "I can't be that bad, can I?"
既然你愿意和我一起
If you're with me.
我知道我有多幸运
I know how lucky I am.
我最近做了一些不太好的选择
I've been making some bad choices recently,
我觉得我们该好好谈谈
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表