剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
抱歉 -不是你的错
Sorry about that. -Not your fault.
好吧 祝你今天愉快
Right. Have a nice day.
天啊 他又来了
Oh, my God. He's here. Again.
他要修理几个地方 然后就走
He's got a couple of things to take care of, then he's gonna go.
很快的 -他在冰箱里放了食物
He won't be long. -He's left stuff in the freezer.
还有罐头 看
And tins. Look.
天啊 这个公♥寓♥怎么了?
Oh, my God. What is happening to this flat?
我的钥匙呢?
Where are my keys?
祝你的“妮基今天升职行动”顺利
Oh, good luck with "Operation Nikki Gets a Promotion Day."
看 这样更清楚 对吧? -天啊 是
See? It's clearer, isn't it? -Oh, God, yeah.
别忘了6点要去梅菲尔德街看♥房♥♥
Don't forget we've got a viewing on that Mayfield Street place at 6:00.
好 肯定是三卧室? -对
Okay. It's definitely three bedrooms? -Yeah.
那我们怎么租得起? -不知道 可能死过人
How is that in our budget? -Dunno. Maybe it's a murder house.
好 到时应该都深度清洁了 对吧?行
Fine. It'll have been deep cleaned then, won't it? Okay.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. -I love you.
祝你好运 好吗?
Listen, good luck, all right?
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
拜拜 维克 -回头见
Bye, Vic. -See ya.
好 我弄完这个就走了
All right, I'm gonna finish this, then shoot off.
好 -其实我有其他事要忙
All right. -I've got other things to do, you know?
你可以随时过来的 你知道的吧?
You know you can just pop over and say hello, you know?
聊一聊 你没…
And have a chat. You haven't--
聊什么?
What about?
不知道 聊家常
Well, I don't know. General chat.
你最近还好吗? -挺好…
You all right, then? -Yeah. Yeah.
你呢? -挺好…
You? -Yeah. Yeah.
不过你能帮忙看看面包机吗?
Actually, would you mind having a look at the toaster?
机关好像有点问题 -应该是弹簧销的问题
It's not catching or something. -That'll be a latch release.
是这个原因啊? -对 很可能
Is that what it is? -Yeah. Probably.
有你♥妈♥的♥消息吗? -没有
You heard from your mum then? -No.
她才离开了两…
She's only been gone, what, two--
快三天了 -好吧
Nearly three days. -Okay.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给她?
Why don't you give her a call?
算了 难得清静
Nah. It's been a blessing, the quiet.
好吧 我不干扰你了 -她说对自己的人生感到后悔
All right. I'll leave you to it. -She says she regrets her life.
但我就是她的整个人生
But I've been her whole life.
我觉得她后悔的不是她做过的事
I don't think she regrets the things that she's done.
而是后悔她没做很多事 你明白吗?
I think that she regrets the things that she hasn't done. You know?
重点是新增 而不是减少 对吗?
It's about adding things, innit? Not taking away, you know?
我认为你需要一个为生活增添内容的人
I think-- I think you need to-- you need someone who adds things.
是吗? -对
Do I? -Yeah.
对 我觉得这对你有益 能帮你成长
Yeah. I think-- I think it's good for you. I think it helps you grow and all that.
其实挺有趣的
It's fun, innit, you know?
看着某人成长 改变
Watching someone grow. Change.
因为你永远不知道对方会变成什么样
'Cause you never know what they're gonna turn into.
好吧 爸爸
All right then, mate.
五年前我入职时 只是一个卑微的顾客服务助理
I started here five years ago as a lowly customer service assistant.
你仍是顾客服务助理
You're still a customer service assistant.
没错
That's correct.
而这让我拥有了独特的视角 让我举一个例子
And that gives me a unique insight. Let me give you an example.
我们把车租给谁?司机
Who do we rent cars to? Drivers.
司机想要什么?车
What do drivers want? Cars.
他们打来电♥话♥时缺少什么?车
And what do they not have when they call us? Cars.
那么他们要怎么来这里呢?
So how are they getting here?
你知道多少人决定不向我们租车
Do you know how many people have decided not to hire a car with us
只因为我说我们不提供接送服务?太多了
when I've told them we don't pick them up or drop them off? Loads.
失去了这么多商机 数千英镑
So much business, lost. Literally thousands of pounds.
所以我要做的第一件事… -等等 我们会接顾客啊
So, the first thing that I would do if-- -Wait. We do pick customers up.
什么? -我们提供接送服务
What? -We offer pickups and drop-offs.
大约18个月前推出的服务 你…
We rolled that out about 18 months ago. Have you...
你难道没告诉顾客我们提供这项服务吗?
Have you not been telling people that we do that?
如何?
How'd it go?
很顺利 -太好啦
Really well. -Yay.
虽然很难 但我成功说服了他们
It was tough, but I managed to convince them.
什么?把职位给你了吗?
What, to give you the job?
不 留住目前的职位
No, to keep my current one.
差点要丢饭碗
It was touch and go for a while.
我觉得我要转运了
I think my luck is changing.
也许这是我人生的大好转折点
This could be the start of something really good for me.
你好 维斯塔租车公♥司♥ 我是珍 有什么能帮你的吗?
Hello. Vista Car Rental, Jen speaking. How may I help you?
好 开始吧 这是雷丁分公♥司♥的露西 这是人力资源部的黛比
All right, let's start. This is Lucy from the Reading branch, and Debbie's from HR.
她必须在场 因为韦恩斯坦那事
She has to be here because of Weinstein and that.
我们想确保你感到自在
We'll just let you make yourself comfortable.
她很好 我们都很好
She's fine. We're all fine.
好了 不如你先说说 为什么想进入管理层?
Okay. Why don't you start by telling us why you'd like a move into management?
是 作为顾客销♥售♥主管
Yes. Well, as a customer sales executive,
我拥有丰富的销♥售♥经验
I have extensive sales experience,
对业务有深入的了解
an intimate knowledge of the business,
和现有客户保持良好关系
a good relationship with existing clients.
我擅长团队合作
I work well as a team,
但是也能独♥立♥作业
but you know, also as an individual.
抱歉
Sorry.
天啊 我不知道自己在说什么
Oh, my God. No, I don't know what I'm talking about.
刚才那段太糟了 还是…
I-- I hate all that. I'm just--
我还是正常地说话吧
I'm just gonna talk normally.
我不是顾客销♥售♥主管 我是接线员
I'm not a customer sales executive. I work on the phones.
这完全没有问题
There's nothing wrong with that,
但我有许多好的想法 泰瑞
but I've-- I've got some really good ideas, Terry.
我确实没什么管理经验
And no, I-- I've not much management experience,
但理查德有工商管理硕士学位 而他的电脑五年都没关过机
but Richard has an MBA, and his computer's been on for five straight years
因为他不会登录账户 所以…
because he doesn't know how to log back in. So...
那个学位好像也没什么用
You know, I mean, where has that got you?
好的 首先 我们得…
Right. First, we've got to--
(如何?)
我们得换了大厅的音乐 泰瑞
We've got to change the hall music, Terry.
大家都在抱怨
Everyone's complaining about it.
我们为什么不提供儿童车座
Why don't we provide car seats for children
(祝你好运)
and do pickups on a Sunday evening?
安排周日傍晚接车?
别再对顾客那么差 不要对每个擦痕斤斤计较
Stop being horrible to our customers. Just let scratches go.
别再在额外保险的事上欺骗顾客
Stop cheating people on the extra cover.
还有 不要在周一进行促销推广
And do not-- Do not launch a promotion on a Monday,
因为一半的租车服务人员才23岁 他们都宿醉请假了
'cause half the sales are 23, and they're off with hangovers.
你不会了解这样的细节
You don't know stuff like this
除非在客服部干了八年 泰瑞
unless you've been out there for eight years, Terry.
你对可持续发展报告有什么看法?
What's your view on the sustainability report?
有没有…
Have you got the...
那个在哪… -在G硬盘的共享文件夹
Where's the... -It's in the shared folder on the G drive.
什么?
What?
桌面上 -是
On the desktop. -Right.
不 你的电脑桌面 -要命
No. On your computer. -Jeez.
天 自从人们不再用打孔式硬皮文件夹 世界就变得一团糟
God. They got rid of lever arch files, and the world went to shit.
没错 谢谢 -对
Yes. Thank you. -Yeah.
他们说了什么时候出结果吗?
Did they say when you might hear?
要等好久 说实话 小杰 我没出糗已经谢天谢地了
Ages. Honestly, Jase, I'm just glad I didn't embarrass myself.
这里不太像我们的风格 对吧 小妮?
It's not very "us" around here, is it, Nik?
有种“椰子拿铁”风
I mean, it's a bit coconut latte-ey.
我查过了 2016年后这里没有伤人事件
I looked it up, and no one's been stabbed here since 2016.
好奇怪 应该每半年就有一次的
I mean, that's just weird. You want a stabbin' every six months.
否则房♥价只涨不跌
Otherwise, the house prices spiral.
不 我很喜欢这里 肯顿太低端了
No, I love it. Camden's so grubby.
我希望孩子能走路上学
I'd love our kids to be able to walk to school
途中不会遇到卖♥♥大♥麻♥或假球鞋的人
without being offered weed or knockoff trainers.
你是说鬼祟史蒂夫? -对
You talking about Sneaky Steve? -Yes.
那哥们是个传奇 你想要什么鞋子他都能弄到
That guy's a legend. He can get you literally any shoe you want.
对 但他的货源是什么?这是我的问题
Yeah, but where is he getting them from? That's my question.
因为那些鞋子不是新的
'Cause they're not new.
我的锐步鞋里有一只袜子
My Reebok Classic had a sock in it.
而且我们的公♥寓♥都快塌了
And our flat's literally falling apart.
天 这里确实不错吧? -是
God, it is nice, isn't it? -Yeah.
你好 哥们 -你好
Hello, mate. -Hello.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表