剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你计划好凯伦的单身派对了吗?
Have you sorted out Karen's hen do yet?
差不多吧
Yeah, I think so.
不过有点难 因为我不敢查电邮
It's tricky though, 'cause I'm scared of checking my emails,
因为我知道会有关于孩子的坏消息
'cause I know there's gonna be bad news about the kids,
所以… -是
so... -Yeah.
你打算为斯考特办什么? -只是去酒吧
What you gonna do for Scott? -Just gonna go pub.
就这样? -这个嘛…
Is that it? -Well...
小杰
Jase.
那和你平时去酒吧有什么不同?
How is that different from any other time you go to the pub?
斯考特也会来 -杰森
Scott's coming. -Jason.
毕竟有点怪 不是吗? 我不是自愿当他的伴郎
It's a bit weird, innit? I didn't ask to be his best man.
我和他只认识了18个月
I've only known the fella 18 months.
他也没什么朋友 对吧?
Yeah, he doesn't have many friends, does he?
显然
Obviously not.
把“乔利佐”的音发成这样 就别指望有朋友
That's what you get when you pronounce it "choritho."
他给了我一份名单 上面是三个他想邀请的人
He's given me a list of three people that he wants to invite.
其中一人是他的理发师
One of them is his barber.
他都不记得斯考特是谁
He couldn't even remember who Scott was.
我不得不为他描述斯考特的后脑勺
I had to describe the back of his head to the guy.
是真的
It's true.
(肯顿市集)
喂?
Hello?
是…
Yeah, yeah.
好的 行
All right. Okay.
我的天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
杰森
Jason!
杰森
Jason!
快看 -明白了 谢谢你 再见
Look. -All right then. Thank you. Bye-bye.
我不敢相信 我升职了
I don't believe it! I got the promotion!
我升职了…
I got the promotion! I got the promotion!
怎么了? -孩子不会给我们领养了
What? -We didn't get the kids.
你必须离开
You need to go.
我们得谈谈这意味着什么 -不用谈
We need to talk about what this means. -No, we don't.
对 但这是不是意味着… -没有任何意义
Yeah, but does this mean-- -Doesn't mean anything.
这是不带情感的 只是…
This is not an emotional thing. This is just--
原子
It's just atoms.
到了某一刻 原子处于某个位置
And at one point, the atoms were in a certain position,
然后它们移♥动♥了 又处于另一个位置
and then they moved and they were in a different position.
位于彼此的身上 但只是原子
On top of each other. But it is just atoms.
不会…不要为原子赋予情感
It doesn't-- Do not add emotion to atoms.
好吧
Fine.
你要干嘛? -去厕所
What you doing? -Going to the toilet.
弗莱迪 -我憋不住了
Freddy. -I'm bursting.
行吧 但别让劳伦看到你 -不会的
All right. Don't let Lauren see you. -I won't.
爸爸 -该死…
Daddy! -Oh, f--
嗨 宝贝
Hi, darling.
我们这样多久了?
How long have we been here now?
四分钟左右
About four minutes.
真的吗?感觉更长
Really? Feels like longer.
我知道
I know.
我想念“五分钟之前”的我们
I miss "five minutes ago" us.
对
Yep.
世界上还有很多孩子 妮基 你知道吗?
Plenty more kids out there for us, Nikki, you know?
是
Yeah.
但他们俩感觉就像我们的孩子
Did they not just feel like the ones though?
你没看到吗? -什么?
Can you not see there? -What?
你看不见他们?就在那边 瞧
Can you not see them? There. Look.
什么?这里? -远处 那边 我们的孩子 瞧
What? Here? -In the distance, there. Our kids. Look.
你看不见他们吗?
Can't you see them?
看不见
No.
那是因为你太矮了
That's because you're very short.
是因为这样吗? -对
Is that why? -Yeah.
所以你看不到地平线那端的他们
So you can't see over the horizon.
看
Look.
现在看到了吗?
Can you see them now?
看到了 -是吗?你觉得怎么样?
Yeah. I can. -Yeah? What do you reckon?
他们很可爱 -是不是很可爱?
They're very cute. -They're lovely, ain't they?
是
Yeah.
我挺喜欢这个高度的
I quite like it up here, you know?
你能不能一整天都抱着我?
Can you not carry me around all day?
不行 -为什么?
No. -Why?
你比看起来要重 -你太调皮了
You're actually heavier than you look. -You're cheeky.
喂 -怎么?
Oi. -What?
经理女士 -对啊
Mrs. Manager. -I know!
我知道 -这样好啦
I know. Yeah. -All right, I tell you what then.
给我展示一下你的经理“一指禅”
Show me your best manager point.
那很简单 -好
That's easy. -Okay.
好的 -小杰 我的指法很棒
Okay. -Jase, that's really good pointing.
不 你有点像在跳迪斯科舞
No. You've gone a bit disco there.
有点像《周末夜狂热》
You've gone a little bit Saturday Night Fever.
对 相信我
Right, you wanna trust me.
是吗? -我已经当了六周经理了
Yeah? -I've been a manager for six weeks, okay?
你在行 -应该是这样
So you know. -So, it's more like this.
好的 -转身 对
All right. Yeah. -Oh, turning. Okay.
轮到你了 差不多 准备好了吗?
It's your turn. Yeah, nearly. Ready?
好
Okay.
哇
Wow.
你已经做好准备了
You're ready.
可以走马上任
You're good to go.
(我的乡村咖啡店)
(请进 营业中)
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去哪了?
Where did you go?
我妈妈家
My mum's.
听着 我很抱歉 只是…这样是不对的
Look, I'm sorry. It just-- It wasn't right.
所以纽曼老师让我下课了?
So I am being dismissed by Miss Newman?
一开始就不该发生的
Well, it should never have happened.
什么都没发生
It didn't happen.
你在结束一段从没开始的外遇
You're ending an affair that never started.
你能放下我吗? -这个…
Are you gonna be able to get over me? -Well...
至少我家里到处都是你的画
At least there's drawings of you all over my house.
这有帮助
That'll help.
不过很可惜
It's a shame though.
我刚刚才决定你值得让我惹父母生气
I literally just decided you were worth pissing off my parents for.
好的一面是
On the plus side,
我感觉蕾娜的期末成绩会很不错
I got a feeling Raina's gonna get a good end of term report.
不 这不行 戴文
No, Deven.
我不鼓励这种做法
That is not how I do things.
而且她还有一些需要改进的地方 所以…
And she has a few things to work on, so...
嗨
Hiya.
斯考特?
Scott?
(模板)
(我的人生改变了 填写日期)
(那一天我遇到了凯伦 填写未婚妻姓名)
(在:填写初次相遇地点 我们:填写活动)
(我爱你的微笑 填写三个你喜欢的特质)
小凯?
Kaz?
(戴文)
你为什么需要我帮你打掩护?怎么回事?
So, how come you needed an alibi? What was that about?
没什么啦 只是沟通有误
It's fine. It was just a miscommunication thing.
但是 凯伦 你和谁沟通有误?
Yeah, but Karen, who were you miscommunicating with though?
抱歉 这里是干嘛的?
I'm sorry, but what is this?
好的 我猜你最喜欢的 应该就是艾瑞卡最讨厌的
Okay. I figured out what you'd love most by thinking what Erica would hate most.
希望这里有吧台 真可笑
I hope it's got a bar. What a joke.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我好喜欢 太好了 -好耶
Oh, my God. I bloody love it! Yes! -Yes!
大美女 -是
You beauty! -Yeah.
你好 嗨 你是负责人吗?
Hello there. Hi, are you in charge?
这和你想的一样吗?
Is this what you thought it was?
是啊 妈妈 她会很喜欢的
Yes, Mum! She'll love it!
好吧 你是认真的就行 -是
Okay. As long as you meant it. -Yeah.
我们以前开单身派对只是喝点酒 哭一哭
On our hens, we just used to have a sherry and a little cry.
好吧 所以今天不可能
Right. Well, there's absolutely no chance
有任何人把手伸进我的上衣 对吧?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表