剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
I'm wearing Spanx, so it's complicating things.
我们可能都无法收养她
We might not even be able to keep her.
她正坐在一个办公室里 杰森
She's sat in an office, Jason.
她自己 独自一人 -我知道…
On her own. With no one. -I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
天啊 穿这该死的高跟鞋我无法思考
Oh, my God. I can't think in these bloody shoes.
我们已经放下了 我只是不敢再回头
We moved on. I'm scared to go back.
我懂…
I know. I know.
所以…
So...
快
Come on.
就这么办吧 -好的 走
Let's do it. -Yeah, okay. Come on.
好的
Okay.
凯伦 我们得走了 -什么?
Karen. We've got to go. -What?
是公主
It's Princess.
情况复杂 但我们也许要收留她
It's complicated, but we may be taking her.
你在说笑
You joking.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不 别道歉 天啊 快去接你的女儿
No, don't be sorry. Oh, my God. You go and get your daughter.
我爱你 好的 -我爱你
I love you. All right. -I love you.
快 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
对 快去吧 -回头见
Yeah, go on, go on. -See ya later.
我会把致辞短♥信♥给你 哥们 抱歉
I'll text you the speech, mate. Okay? Sorry.
跟着我 -好的
Follow me. -All right. Okay.
好的 快啊…
Right! Okay! Go, go, go!
杰森 手刹
Jason, the hand brake!
你还好吗? -没事
Okay? Yeah. -Yeah.
狐狸的集♥合♥名词是什么?
What's the collective noun for foxes?
不知道 小杰 为什么这么问?
I don't know, Jase. Why?
因为感觉这是我们应该知道的冷知识
'Cause it just seems like the sort of thing we should know now.
你能帮我查查吗?
Can you look it up for me?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你是不是偷拿了酒店的洗发水?
Did you steal the little shampoos from the hotel, yeah?
我当然偷拿了酒店的洗发水 我们还要养孩子呢
Yes, of course I stole the shampoos from the hotel. We have a family now.
叫“狐群”
It's a skulk. A skulk of foxes.
狐群? -对
A skulk? -Yep.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
落叶树是指…
Are deciduous trees the ones that--
小杰 深呼吸 别紧张 -好吧 行
Jase, breathe, breathe. -Yeah? Okay. All right.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
是…
Yeah. Yeah.
你能帮我查查落叶树吗?
Can you look up deciduous trees for me?
好的
Yes, okay.
我们错过致辞 我有点难过
I'm sad we're missing the speeches.
一定很美
I bet they're beautiful.
我这里有一份名单
So I have a list here
是曾经说这件事绝不可能发生的那些人
of people who specifically said that this would never happen.
“艾比盖尔特纳”
"Abigail Turner."
对 大家不用看她的 她知道说的是她
Yeah. No, we don't all need to look at her. She knows who she is.
“赛勒斯特戴维斯” 对
"Celeste Davies." There we go.
“凯瑟琳墨菲”
"Catherine Murphy."
对 说的就是你
Yep, there we are.
一个人来的?好吧
No plus-one? All right.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你们好吗? -好…
All right? -Good. Good.
嗨 -你好
Hi. -Hello.
这是妮基和杰森
So this is Nikki and Jason,
他们想知道你愿不愿意
and they were wondering whether you would like to go
和他们住一段时间
and stay with them for a little while.
好吗?乖
Yeah? Good girl.
走吧 泰勒 我们走
Come on, Tyler. Let's go.
不 亲爱的 因为…
No, sweetheart, because--
你记得泰勒今天不和你一起去吗?
Do you remember Tyler's not coming with you today?
但我们周二会见他 对吗?
But we are gonna see him on Tuesday. Aren't we?
好吗?
Okay?
不如你给泰勒一个大大的拥抱
So, why don't you give Tyler a big old hug,
我们周二再和他见面?
and we will see him on Tuesday?
真棒
Good girl.
好 亲爱的 过来吧 宝贝
Okay, darling. Come here, sweetheart.
格雷格 帮个忙?
Gregg, would you mind?
来 宝贝 过来吧 亲爱的
Come here, darling. Come on, darling.
我知道这很不容易
I know this is hard.
来吧 泰勒 -你能给我们一点时间吗?
Come on, Tyler. -Would you mind just giving us a sec?
是 -没问题
Yeah. -Of course.
公主 拜托 宝贝
Princess. Come on, love, please.
一定不会有事的 你会有最棒的…
It's gonna be absolutely fine. You are gonna have the best...
如何?
Yeah?
你好 宝贝 -你好
Hello, darling. -Hello.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hiya.
没事的 宝贝 -上车吧?
It's okay, darling. -You gonna come get in the car?
去吧 亲爱的 没事的 -没事的
Go on, sweetheart. It'll be fine. -It's okay.
乖 瞧
Good girl, look.
来 车就在那边 瞧
Here we are. Just parked here, look.
走吧
Come on.
真乖
Good girl.
对了
There we go.
你要不要和我们一起回去? 只要住一个晚上
Do you want to come and stay maybe just for tonight
然后…一直住下去
and then, you know, like... forever.
不…没时间了
No, no. No time for that.
你们就是父母…暂时的
You're parents... for now.
你要担起责任了
You have a job to do.
你们是飞机乘务员
You are the flight attendants.
她正在张望 看是否一切安好
She's watching to check that everything's okay.
好吗?
Okay?
你们会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
女士们、先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请用爱与热情欢迎凯伦和斯考特
please show your love and affection for Karen and Scott
跳新婚第一支舞
as they take their first dance.
伴随着对斯考特来说意义非凡的音乐
To some music which is very close to Scott's heart.
准备好了吗? -是
Are you ready? -Yeah.
别傻了 来
Don't be silly. Come on.
一群狐狸叫做“狐群”
A group of foxes is called a skulk.
不 小杰 让对话自然而然发生
No, Jase. Let it come up organically.
好
All right.
甜蜜的家到了
Home sweet home.
来吧
Let's do it.
来
Come on then.
你还好吗 亲爱的?
You all right, sweetheart?
对 我们住在这里
Yes, this is us.
别忘了拿她的行李
We need to get her bag.
对
Oh, yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我要找找钥匙
I just need to find my keys.
妮基
Nikki.
妮基 -怎么了?
Nikki. -What?
你能过来一下吗?
Can you come here, please?
拿上她的包就好
Just grab her bag.
不 我说真的 你能过来吗?
No, seriously! Can you come here?
什么?
What?
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
让他先下来
Get him out.
来吧 哥们 你还好吗? -你好
Come on, matey. You all right? -Hello.
你在这里做什么? -你为什么在这里 嘿?
What are you doing in there? -What you doing in there, hey?
公主呢?
Where's Princess?
她就在那边 -她在那边
She's just over there. -She's over there.
公主 -泰勒
Princess! -Tyler.
你竟然在这
I can't believe you're here.
我们该怎么办? -不知道
What do we do? -I don't know.
天啊 小杰 真的 我们该怎么办?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表