剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
有房♥事上的困扰吗
Any problems in the bedroom?
请站起来
Please stand up.
转过头咳嗽一下
Turn your head and cough, please.
再一次
Again.
很好
Good.
请侧躺
Please lie on your side.
好的
All right.
放松
Relax.
伸展一下
Now flex.
很好 现在仰躺
Good. Now lie on your back.
可能会有点冰
This may feel a little cold.
一样禁止喝酒抽烟 吃红肉 也要减少压力
As always, no alcohol, tobacco, red meat, stress...
杉田临时来访
Sugita isn't scheduled.
他说有急事禀报
He says it's pressing.
户泽先生
Tozawa-san...
有鉴于近日的事件
in light of recent events...
我们是否该考虑调整商业模式
perhaps we would all benefit from a reconsideration of our...
这样对双方都有益
business model.
考虑到您的风险
I'm thinking of your exposure.
当然还有我的风险
As well as mine.
没问题 一切照旧
We shall continue as we have.
感谢您的宝贵时间
I am grateful for your time.
失陪了
Excuse me.
天哪 乔舒亚杰克艾道斯汀
Oh, my God, Joshua Jacob Adelstein,
你瞒了我好多事
you have been holding out on me.
菲利浦先生说你曾经 在他课堂上狠揍其他小孩
Mr. Philips says you once beat up some kid in his classroom.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
而且你没说错 他烂透了
And you're right. He sucks.
我都要高中毕业了
I'm going to graduate high school knowing
还是对化学一无所知
nothing about chemistry.
妈现在很恐慌
And Mom's, like, seriously freaking out.
拜托多打电♥话♥给她 不然我要疯了
Please call her more, or I'm gonna lose my mind.
她简直到歇斯底里的程度了
She's, like, batshit crazy.
你真的抓那个小孩的头撞桌子
Seriously, you...you smashed this kid's face into his desk?
爸妈知道这件事吗
Do Mom and Dad know this?
谢谢
Arigato gozaimasu.
是天狗 天狗来了
Tengu! Tengu! A Tengu is here!
怎么了 小奈
What's wrong, Natchan?
真对不起
I apologize.
没关系 常有人这样误认我
Not at all. I am often mistaken for a goblin.
我可以和片桐刑♥警♥谈谈吗
May I speak with Detective Katagiri?
恐怕有点困难 艾道斯汀先生
That would be difficult, Mr... Adelstein,
我丈夫还没回家
as my husband is not home.
我会转告他你来过
But I will tell him you came.
他很快会回来吗
Do you expect him soon?
不好意思让你远道而来
I apologize if you have traveled far.
请收下冰淇淋
Please, take the ice cream.
夏美 有冰淇淋 -好耶
Natsumi! Ice cream! -Yay!
还有啤酒
And the beer.
谢谢
Thank you.
你
Hey.
啤酒和甜食
Beer and sweets.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
明调♥教♥你这么延揽警♥察♥
The "Meicho" told you this is how you recruit a cop.
能让我进到门内就够了
I was just hoping that it would get me through the door.
昨晚 你说服那个人把枪交出来
Last night, when you convinced that guy just to hand over his gun,
你跟他说了什么
what'd you say?
很复杂
It's complicated.
你还可以给我什么吗
Is there...is there anything else that you can give me?
给你
Give you?
对 如你要求 昨晚的事我一字都没写
Yeah, I didn't write anything about the other night, like you asked.
我帮过你 换你帮我了
I helped you. Now can you help me?
时间不早了 谢谢你的啤酒
It is late. Thank you for the beer.
等等
Wait.
不好意思
I am sorry.
艾道斯汀先生 你到底想要什么
What do you really want, Mr. Adelstein?
我想知道东京的真貌
I want to learn how this city...
还有台面下的运作机制
What's beneath the surface... how it works.
这样我才能报导真♥相♥
Then I can write what is actually happening.
但我目前做不到
But right now, I can't do that.
我完全不知道该怎么做
The truth is, I don't know what I'm doing.
正直之人自有出路
"A path opens to those who are honest."
坐吧
Sit.
你讲话好像我爸
You sound like my dad.
他是警♥察♥
A cop?
验尸官
A coroner.
我认识很多好验尸官
I have known some good coroners.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
酒吧的事是怎么一回事
At the bar, what was that?
这不能公开
Off the record.
当然
Absolutely.
帮派已扎根太深 不可能根除
The roots of the yakuza run so deep, we can never get rid of them,
所以警♥察♥要尽力维持 帮派间的平衡
so cops are encouraged to maintain peace among the different gangs.
前几年东京的情势很稳定
Tokyo has been stable these last few years.
直到户泽晋三 和他的人马从关西过来
But now Shinzo Tozawa and his men have come from Kansai
试图抢夺本地帮派的地盘
to try and claim a local gang's territory.
那就是你看到的场面
That's what you saw.
冲着千原会地盘而来的低级举动
A low-level move on Chihara-kai turf.
只要你不将此事公诸于世
But you didn't tell the world,
大家就能假装没这回事
so they can pretend it didn't happen.
或许没人报复的话 和平就能维持
Maybe they don't retaliate, and peace can hold.
所以我是守护和平的人
So I'm the one who kept the peace?
干杯
Cheers!
大家听好 波丽娜 秀一下吧
Oh! Listen up! Polina, do that thing you do, please?
好的
Sure.
青蛙跳跳 三只跳跳
Frog jump jump, three jump jump,
一起跳跳 六只跳跳
altogether jump jump, six jump jump...
青蛙跳跳 三只跳跳
Frog jump jump, three jump jump,
一起跳跳 六只跳跳
altogether jump jump, six jump jump...
青蛙跳跳 三只跳跳
Frog jump jump, three jump jump,
一起跳跳 六只跳跳
altogether jump jump, six jump jump...
青蛙跳跳 三只跳跳
Frog jump jump, three jump jump,
一起跳跳 六只跳跳
altogether jump jump, six jump jump...
厉害
厉害 波丽娜讲得比我们还好
Polina! You're better at it that we are!
那当然
不好意思 莎曼珊 这边请
Excuse me. Samantha-san, please.
好的
Hai.
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
再见
Bye!
新客人指名你
New customer. Wants you.
好的
Hai.
这位是小桃 请大家多担待
This is Momo.
请多指教
您好 欢迎光临
愿你有个良宵
And a very good evening to you.
你想让我有好印象 任务成功
If you're trying to impress me, mission accomplished.
我是莎曼珊
I'm Samantha.
松尾 幸会
Matsuo. A pleasure.
松尾
Matsuo.
松尾芭蕉的松尾
Like Matsuo Basho?
你知道松尾芭蕉
You know Basho?
"你生起火来"
You kindle the fire...
"我给你看好东西"
and I'll show you something wonderful...
"一个大雪球"
a big ball of snow.
"旅途中抱病 我在自己的梦中"
"Sick on a journey, in my dream,
"蹒跚度荒野"
staggering over withered fields."
这是他在临终之际写的
And he was dying when he wrote that.
没错
Yes.
敬古诗人
To old poets...
和新朋友
And new friends.
这是你们的地盘之争
This is your turf war.
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表