剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
她很可爱
She's so pretty,
但记不得客人的名字 跟爱喝的酒
but she forgets their names, their drinks.
我还在训练她 我们不可能都跟你一样厉害
I'm working with her. We can't all be as good as you.
这倒是
That is true.
跟我介绍一下
Give me the rundown.
第一次来的
First-timers.
瘦子是有钱人
The skinny guy is the fat wallet.
你一看到我把这瓶香槟倒完
As soon as you see me pour out the last of this bottle...
我就会过去看有钱人先生 是不是要再开一瓶
I'll swing by and see if Mr. Fat Wallet wants another bottle.
不好意思 这是账单
Excuse me, here's the check.
我们来举杯
Let's raise our glasses.
不好意思 莎曼珊 有人指名你
Excuse me. Samantha, you are being requested.
好 恕我失陪
All right. If you'll excuse me...
真的很抱歉 换七奈来陪你们
I'm very sorry. Here's Nana instead.
你好
Hey.
我开了第二瓶酒
I got that second bottle.
都是由小姐倒酒
The hostess always pours.
你不能碰酒瓶 那是我的工作
You never touch the bottle. It's my job.
如果你抽烟
And if you smoke...
我们会帮你点烟
We light your cigarette.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不抽 -你会抽的
No. -You will.
然后我们会折东西
And we fold things.
折一堆餐巾
Lots of linen folding.
你们多久转台一次
How often do you rotate between the tables?
三十分钟转一次
Every 30 minutes.
你现在可是在花钱呢 你真的想聊这些吗
You're spending money right now. Is this really what you want to talk about?
当然 我有时间
Absolutely. I have time.
那个女生是谁
Who's this girl over there?
彩子
Akiko.
她是最资深的
She's been here the longest.
很有格调
Classy as they come.
只接老客人
Only deals with long-term regulars.
那是谁
And who's that?
那是露娜
That's Luna.
她是我们的红牌 她真的很棒 你会喜欢她的
She's our star. She's really very good. You'd like her.
我也认为
I think so.
刚走进来的那个人 他是谁
Uh, the guy who just walked in, who's that?
那个金发妞 莎曼珊
That blonde girl, Samantha.
没问题 这边请
Sure. This way.
你不该乱采访的人
Someone you and your notebook should stay away from.
可以恕我失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me for a moment?
她马上就来
She will be right with you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你有客人 你知道该怎么做
You have a customer. You know what to do.
您今天自己来啊
You came alone this time.
让我们有机会能聊聊
Gives us a chance to chat.
终于
Finally.
你很爱讨打 是吗
You're a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
你该看看我的对手
You should see the other guy.
为什么 他怎么了
Why? What happened to him?
没什么 他是我大哥
Nothing. He's my aniki.
刺青的
Tattoo...
鞋子真好看
Cool kicks.
谢了
Thanks.
篮球鞋 -对
Dunks? -Yeah.
篮球鞋超烂的 -什么
Dunks are shit. -What?
我可以加入吗
You mind if I join?
你觉得猿人牌比耐吉球鞋帅
You think Bapes are cooler than Dunks?
这是正牌的麦考伊联名款耶
This is the...this is the real McCoy right here.
是这个先出的 那是致敬款
This came first, you know? That's a copy.
他根本不懂时尚
He doesn't understand fashion.
我懂时尚
I understand fashion.
我只知道 那是时尚还是剽窃
I just know, is that fashion, or is it stealing?
杰克 这是佐藤
Jake...this is Sato.
他没有表面上那么阴沉
He's not as brooding as he seems.
佐藤先生 这是杰克
Sato-san, this is Jake.
他也没有表面上那么烦人
He's not as annoying as he seems.
不好意思 -喂
Excuse me...-Hey!
她老是跑掉
She's always leaving, man.
干嘛
What?
那个老外为什么在佐藤的包厢
Why is that gaijin in Sato's booth?
没关系 我能处理
It's fine. I figured it out.
都在我的掌控之中
I have it under control.
但这是蓝哥牛仔裤 你知道吗
But these are Wrangler. You know Wrangler?
美国牌子
From America.
就像牛仔
Amer...like a cowboy.
我知道利惠的501款
Uh-huh. 501 Levi's.
对 -皮革补丁
Yeah. -Leather patch.
你知道吗 -知道
You know? -Yeah.
我们弄了一台他们的机器
We got one of their machines.
现在我们可以卖♥♥
Now we make and sell, uh...
仿冒品
Counterfeit.
对 根本分不出差别
Yeah. You can't tell the difference.
是喔 -对
Really? -Uh-huh.
太有才了
That's genius.
我可以写一篇报导
I could write about that.
好 -可以吗
Yes. -Yeah?
但这样我就得杀了你
But then I'd have to kill you.
该死 -怎么了
Ah, shit. -What's up?
我要错过末班车了 我得走了 可恶
I'm going to miss my train. I gotta go. Damn.
跟你聊天很有启发性
Hey, listen, it's been illuminating.
回头见 -再见
I'll see you around. -Later.
"明调新闻东京本社"
今晚的末班车要进站了
This is today's last train.
末班车要进站了 请尽快上车
This is today's last train. Please hurry.
末班车要进站了 请尽快上车
This is today's last train. Please hurry.
我错过了电车
I missed my train.
别担心 给你睡吧 -可以吗
Don't worry. You can have it. -Yeah?
我得去一个刑♥警♥家
I have to go to a detective's house
在他家外面等他回家
and wait outside until he comes home.
你知道 杰克
You know, Jake,
我刚应征上这份工作时超开心的
I was so happy to get this job
直到我开始工作
until it started.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我家订了两份报纸
my family used to get two newspapers delivered every day.
我记得有天吃早餐时问我爸
And I remember one day asking my dad at breakfast
他当时在读报纸
while he was reading the paper,
"上面写了什么"
"What's in there?
"有什么重要的"
What's so important?"
他说"每天"
And he said, "Every day,
"这世界上的知识 都会增加一点点"
"the knowledge of the world increases a little bit,
"报纸就是纪录"
and this newspaper is a record of that."
这就是我们可以做的
So that's what we get to do.
每天增加这世界的知识
We get to increase the world's knowledge every day.
倒烟灰缸呢 -这他没提
By emptying ashtrays? -He didn't mention that.
让你晚上有个伴
Some company for the night.
谢了
Thanks.
加油
Hang in there.
你好
Hello.
这卷录音带是乔舒亚在听吗
Is this tape being listened to by Joshua
不过他现在自称是杰克艾道斯汀
"I want to call myself Jake now" Adelstein,
他是从不寄录音带给妹妹的哥哥
the big brother who never sends tapes to his sister?
我寄了23卷了
This is tape 23 from me to you,
你真是完完全全的窝囊废
which officially totally makes you a loser
但我原谅你
and yet I forgive you.
为什么 因为我超棒的
Why? Because I'm awesome.
说到超棒 上周六
Speaking of awesome, as of last Saturday,
我考到了汽车驾照
I have my driver's license.
你吓到了吗
Does this scare you?
想想看爸妈的心情
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表