剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
♪ It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you ♪
I like how you dance.
我喜欢你跳舞的样子
I like how you dance.
是吗
Is that so?
♪ And no matter what I do ♪
♪ I feel the pain ♪
♪ With or without you ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
"顶级男模会馆 米拉莉娜"
不行 明罗 我讨厌那里
No, Akira, I hate it there.
走嘛 宝贝 不可能多差
Come on, baby. It can't be that bad.
你在这里能遇见我这种 穿高跟鞋的女神
You think that because here you get me, fucking goddess in heels.
在我的酒店 全都是老男人
At my club, I get these old men
浑身腥味 看起来跟扫帚一样
who stink like squid and look like broom.
他们讲个没完
They talk, talk, talk,
我还得假装他们很有趣
and I have to pretend what they say is interesting.
你让人很开心
You make them happy.
你让我很开心
You make me happy.
要再来一瓶吗 -好啊
Should we get another? -Sure.
我在想去别的地方
I've been thinking lately about going somewhere else.
你想去别的酒店工作
You want to work at a different club?
不是 另一家经纪公♥司♥
No, Akira. Another agency.
我可以想办法回去当模特儿
Maybe I could try to start work as a model again.
宝贝 我们谈过了
Baby, we talked about this.
你长得很漂亮
You're so pretty,
但是当模特儿不适合你
but modeling is not working for you.
你在玛瑙赚的钱比较多
You make more cash at Onyx.
在这里行不通 去别的地方可能有更多机会
It didn't work out here, but maybe I could find more work somewhere else.
伦敦或是纽约
Maybe London or New York.
等一下 你要离开日本
Hold on, hold on, hold on. You leave Japan?
我对你就这么点意义
That's how little I mean to you?
不是
No.
你是我的一切
You mean-you mean everything.
那你怎么能抛下我
Then how could you leave me?
我以为你跟其他女孩不一样
I thought you were different than all the others.
结果你又是个骗子 -我没有骗你
Maybe you're just another liar. -I'm not lying!
小姐 -别跟我说话
Hey, baby! -Don't talk to me.
拜托 -波丽娜 玛莉在哪里
Akira, please. -Hey, Polina. Where is Malee?
她在哪里 -天啊 你终于来米拉莉娜了
Where is she? -Holy shit! You finally came to Miralina?
玛莉在哪里
Where's Malee?
有人点了一瓶卡幕经典
Someone has ordered a bottle of Camus Tradition
一百二十万日圆
for 1.2 million yen!
她在这里吗 -陪我们五分钟
Is she here? -Join us, five minutes.
你会遇到灵魂伴侣 我保证
You'll meet your soul mate. We promise. We promise.
管好你自己的事 -别那么凶
Mind your own fucking business. -Don't be mean.
玛莉
Malee. Malee! Hi.
你来了 -搞什么鬼
Oh, hi, you're here. -What the fuck?
干吗 跟谁 -你跟他说了什么
What? Who? -What did you say to him? What'd you say to him?
你什么也没说
Nothing?
那公爵怎么会知道 我要自立门户
Then how the fuck does Duke know that I'm starting my own club?
我没有 -狗屁
I didn't...-Fuckin' bullshit.
一年 整整一年没有人知情
A year. It's been a whole year.
鸦雀无声 结果我一跟你说就直接曝光
No one knows anything. Zip. Quiet. I say one thing to you...
我是想保护你 -保护我
I was trying to protect you! -Protect me?
其他女孩嫉妒你 我想让她们闭嘴
The other girls are so jealous of you. I want to shut them up,
所以才说你很快会有自己的酒店
so I just told them soon you have your own club.
你这无脑的白♥痴♥
You vapid, fucking idiot!
现在你害我被黑道盯上了
Now I have the yakuza breathing down my neck because of fucking you!
莎曼珊
Samantha!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
她会把我害死
She fucked me.
别骗了 这跟玛莉无关 我了解你
Hey, bullshit. This isn't about Malee. I know you.
发生什么事
What is going on?
跟我说
Talk to me.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
哪间都可以
Whichever.
有好多选择
There are so many options.
这间
This one?
我选不来 -快点啦
I can't pick. -Oh, come on.
选这间好了
Let's pick this one.
好
Okay.
你在看什么
What were you watching?
由香
Yuka-chan.
看我就好
Watch me, and only me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还能见面吗
Could we see each other again sometime?
当然好
I would like that.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 -再见
Thanks. -Bye.
给你
Here.
随时联络我
Call me anytime.
再见
Bye-bye.
加班到这么晚
Burning the midnight oil?
还是你不想回家
Or avoiding going home?
我在追线索 但还差很远
Chasing a story. It's still out of reach.
加油 你一定追得到
Keep after it. I'm confident it won't elude you for long.
您过奖了
Thank you.
希望同事跟尾崎部长一样 这么相信我
I wish my colleagues shared your confidence.
迷惘的时候就相信自己的直觉
When in doubt, follow your instinct.
不论别人怎么说 在我的经验中这样最正确
No matter what anyone here says. It's worked for me.
每次都是
Always.
每次都是
Always?
你是我录用的吧
I hired you, didn't I?
那我先走了
Good night.
部长晚安
Good night to you too.
欢迎光临 佐藤先生 请跟我来
Welcome, Mr. Sato. Please follow me.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
我可能付不起这里
Hey, I think this place might be a little out of my price range, you know?
我请客
My treat.
(日语)两位的座位在这边
久等了 为您上北♥京♥烤鸭
Here's your Peking duck.
(日语)打扰了
美国是什么样子
What's it like in America?
这问题不小
That's a big question.
美国很大
America is big.
但我是密苏里来的
But I'm from Missouri.
密苏里 -是啊 密苏里州
Missouri? -Yeah, Missouri.
昵称是"索证之州"
Called the "Show Me State."
为什么 -我也不知道
Why? -I have no idea.
但是我在密苏里州的 哥伦比亚出生长大
But I was born and raised in Columbia, Missouri.
那是美国的中心地带
It's kind of like the heartland.
有苹果派 -苹果派
Apple pie. -Apple pie?
美式足球 -美式足球 你强吗
Football. -Football. You are tough guy?
不强
No.
我演音乐剧
I did musicals.
真的 -是啊 我可厉害了
Seriously? -Yeah. I was good.
你想念密苏里吗
You miss it? Missouri?
那你♥爸♥妈呢
How about your family?
他们比较想我
They miss me.
我妈总是打给我
You know, my mom is always calling
情绪勒索我回家
and trying to guilt me into coming home.
听起来好日本
That is so Japanese.
对啊 -很像日本人
I know. -Very Japanese.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Brothers and sisters?
我有一个姐妹 -你想她吗
I got a sister. -You miss her?
你问题真不少
You got a lot of questions, huh?
你呢 有家人吗
How about you? You got family?
没有
No.
该死
Fuck. Fuck!
告诉你
I tell you.
我已经很久没吃这么好了
I haven't eaten this good since I don't know.
怎么了
What?
感谢您的招待
Thank you for dinner.
别看
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表