剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
That's why you're shit.
去剪报吧
Go to scrapbooking.
这里没你的事了
You're done here.
就我所知 片桐
Last time I checked, Katagiri,
高♥利♥贷♥不会杀人
loan sharks don't kill people,
因为死人无法还债
because dead men pay no debts.
你不觉得很可疑吗
You don't find it suspicious?
就在要对借款人提告之前
That just before filing a lawsuit against the lender,
他就被小混混杀了
the man is murdered by a low-level yakuza?
这我们之前已经谈过了
We've been down this road before.
你忘了吗 -小原先生
Or don't you remember? -Ohara-san,
这次不同
this is different.
当然了
Sure.
这案子有供词 有凶器
The difference is this case has a deposition, a murder weapon,
还有个前科犯被拘留了
and a violent criminal behind bars.
案子已经破了
It's closed.
加了奶油和超多糖
Cream. Too much sugar.
你喜欢的
How you like it.
谢了
Thanks.
别放在心上
Don't take it personal.
他只是
He's just...
种族歧视的国族主义者
Racist nationalist.
美国也有这种家伙吧
You've got those too, right?
情况有可能更糟
Things could be worse.
你可能会在密苏里生活
You could be living in Missouri.
那倒是
That's true.
闪边 -抱歉
Move. -Sorry.
写个好的报导刊出 不然这就是你最后的薪水了
Get a solid story in the paper, or this is your last paycheck.
上面有犰狳
It does have armadillo on it.
我觉得犰狳看起来很蠢 但是长谷川的最爱
I think armadillo looks stupid, but it's Hasegawa's favorite.
他说那是唯一有盔甲的动物
He says it's only animal with armor,
所以就像是动物世界的武士
so it's like samurai of animal world.
抱歉 我让你无聊了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I boring you?
不会 我超喜欢犰狳的
No, I'm fascinated by armadillos.
我知道 但看起来很贵吧
I know, I know. But it looks expensive, right?
再贵我就买♥♥不起了
I cannot afford more than this.
为什么
Why is that?
怎样 怎样 我应该学你
What? What? Should I be like you?
钱都存起来 生活毫无乐趣吗
Save everything and have no fucking fun?
若你要把钱花在明罗身上
Look, if you want to blow your money on Akira,
随便你
that's your business.
你不对劲 怎么了
Something's wrong. What's wrong?
没事 我只是累了
It's nothing. I'm tired.
好吧 我要买♥♥这个
All right, I'm going to get this.
(韩语)我叫你闭嘴
Yeah. You heard me. I said shut up.
(韩语)你哪个部分听不懂
What part of that don't you understand?
(韩语)马上给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Right now!
(韩语)不行 不准看我
No...no...don't you... don't you look at me!
(韩语)你听到了吗
Did you hear me!
(韩语)不准看我
Don't you fucking look at me!
"打给妈 爱你的洁西"
"密苏里大学"
"洁西卡 23号♥录音带"
"打给妈"
"烤肉酱"
你看裕太
Check out Yuta!
看起来一脸屎样
Looks like he needs to take a dump!
去你的 去你们的
Fuck you. Fuck all of you.
我回来了
I'm back.
麻烦你检查
Please check these.
谁少给了
Who's short?
公爵 说他下个月给
Duke. Said he'd have it next month.
他赚那么多钱
All that money going through the club every night,
会连十万都付不出
he can't cough up an extra hundred thousand?
你确定他没提供你什么招待吗
You're sure he didn't offer you house credit in the meantime?
给你选个小姐乐一乐之类的
Some shit about how, "You could have a good time here with the girl of your choice?"
你看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
抱歉
Sorry.
别再骗我了
Don't ever lie to me again.
我只想说 你父亲
All I'm saying is, your father
能帮你找个离家近的报社
could help you get a great newspaper job near us.
或许在圣路易斯
Maybe in St. Louis.
我已经有一份工作了 是全球数一数二的报社
I have a job already, and it's for one of the best newspapers in the world.
那至少回家看看
Then at least come home for a visit.
我们很想你 -我知道
We miss you. -I know.
我也很想你们 但我现在无法回家
I miss you guys, too, but I can't come home right now
因为我才刚开始
because I just started.
乔舒亚 我们是你的家人
Joshua, we are your family.
你打电♥话♥来很好
It's-it's nice that you called,
但我们已经三年没看到你了
but we have not seen you for three years.
你的妹妹需要你
Your sister needs you.
她的治疗 已经没有效了
Her treatments...they aren't working anymore.
妈 洁西没事的 相信我
Ma, Jess is fine. Can you trust me on that?
但我得挂了 我爱你 再见
But I have to go. I love you so much. Bye.
你欠我一个报导
You owe me a story.
你付了多少钱买♥♥我给你的情报
How much did you pay for the information I gave you?
一毛没付
Nothing.
是啊 一分钱一分货
Yeah, and that's what it was worth.
这是交易
It's transactional.
没有免费的东西 每个人都有一个价码
Nothing is free. Everybody's for sale.
现在 你请我吃高级牛排
Right now, you are treating me to a nice steak dinner,
所以我用多年的智慧回报你
so I'm treating you to my years of wisdom.
不赶紧写出真正的报导
If I don't get a real story as soon as possible,
我就会被开除
I'm gonna get fired.
有句日本古谚
There's an old Japanese saying.
起死回生
Kishi Kaisei.
起死回生 -对
Kishi Kaisei. -Mm.
从死亡中复活
Wake from death, return to life.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是
It means...
别这么这么没种
Don't be such a pussy.
干嘛
What?
现在你可以问了
Now's the time to ask.
既然是你请客的话
While you are paying for it.
你知道这个吗
Do you know anything about this?
看起来是某个融♥资♥公♥司♥
Looks like some financial services firm.
问这干嘛 -我只想知道他们是谁
Why? -Well, I'm trying to figure out who they are.
你打电♥话♥了吗 -打了 停话了
You call the number? -Yeah, it's disconnected.
那干嘛还问我
Then why ask me?
好吃
So good.
不好意思
Excuse me.
来了
Coming.
是 -全部都再来一份
Yes? -Another of everything.
然后多点一份肋排
And an extra serving of short ribs.
多一份
Extra serving.
好吃吧
Delicious, eh?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我得去尿尿
I gotta take a leak.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我们今天生意很好吧
We're busy today, huh?
领带真可爱
Cute tie!
快点 好吗
Hurry up, will you?
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗
You okay?
那个 -喂
Listen...-Hey!
你坐在这里干嘛
What the fuck are you sitting down for?
七号♥桌 快去
Table 7. Go!
听我说
Listen.
微笑 顺他们的意 然后赚他们的钱
Laugh, be who they want, and take their money.
好 -我会应付公爵 你可以的
Okay. -I'll handle Duke. You got this.
我的酩悦香槟呢
Where's my Imperial Brut?
我等好久了 -请等一下
I've been waiting a while. -One moment.
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表