剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
But if you rock the boat...
不要惹事生非
Don't fucking rock the boat.
管他的 尽量惹事算了
Nah, fuck it. Let's rock this boat.
看看会发生什么事 -好
Let's see what falls out, right? -Okay.
怎么了
What?
什么 我很无聊吗
What? Am I boring you?
不是 -搞什么
No. -What is...
我花了半周薪水买♥♥这瓶酒
I spent half a week's fucking salary on this bottle.
你知道吗
Do you realize that?
我到底值不值得你专心
Am I entitled to your undivided attention or not?
你今天过得不好 -没错
You had a bad day. -Yes, I did.
你想当朋友聊天 -对
You wanna talk as friends? -Yeah.
可以啊 -好
I...we can do that. -Okay.
没问题 别在工作时间
Sure. Not during work hours.
注意点 这是我的工作
Pay attention. This is my job.
不尊重就请离开
Respect that or leave.
你有东西要给我
Got something for me?
是什么 -没什么 一封信
What is it? -Nothing. A fan letter.
谢谢
Ooh. Arigato.
去第五桌
And take care of table five.
请给我一杯水
Can I get some water?
跟我来
Hey. Come.
现在你会扯我的手了
Oh, good. You're pulling my arm now.
你们这些男生 今天晚上有够缠人
You boys are so needy tonight.
你要认真一点
You need to take me serious.
这里有规矩
There are rules!
什么规矩
What are the rules?
我想知道你的规矩
I would love to know the fuckin' rules.
人人都要付出代价
Everybody pays.
人人都要付出代价
Everybody pays!
我付过了 这样可以了吗
I paid. We good now?
对不起 我不是
I'm sorry. I don't...
你好 杰克 -约书亚 杰克
Good evening, Jack. -Josh. Jake.
杰克 我叫杰克 -好
Jake. My name is Jake. -Oh, okay.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
波丽娜
Polina.
初次见面
Nice to meet you.
初次见面
Nice to meet you.
你在等莎曼珊吗
You...you wait for Samantha?
她跟黑道从后门离开了
She left. Back door. With the yak.
他们走了
They left?
我还要两小时才跟男友见面
I do not meet my boyfriend for two hours or so.
想看全东京我最喜欢的地方吗
You want to see my favorite place in all Tokyo?
我去换衣服 到外面等我
I'll change. Meet me outside.
五分钟
Five minutes.
不公平
This is not fair.
你知道这里很特别吗
It's special, no?
知道
Yeah.
你吃过这个吗
Do you know these ones?
没吃过 -这最好吃了
No. -They're the best.
是磨菇形状的巧克力小饼干
They're little chocolate biscuits shaped like mushroom.
我最讨厌蘑菇了
I hate real mushrooms.
在我老家什么菜都加蘑菇
Back home, they put mushrooms in everything.
明罗第一次给我的时候
When Akira first give me these,
我说我才不要
I said, "No way."
但是他要我试吃之后 现在是我的最爱
But he had me taste, and now they're my favorite.
你要来一点吗
Have some.
(斯洛伐克语)
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
爱来自胃里
"Love comes through the stomach."
你是什么星座
What's your star sign?
我不知道
Um... I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
少来 你当然知道
Come on. You know.
你什么时候生日
Well, when is your birthday?
十二月八号♥
December 8th.
怎么了
What?
莎曼珊是金牛座
Samantha is Taurus.
非常实际 固执
Very practical, very stubborn.
你是射手座 有远大的梦想
You are Sagittarius with the big dreams, shooting your arrows.
你们两个不可能有结果
It will never work.
至少现在不能
It's not right time anyway.
她有很多问题要处理
She has...she has lots of shit to deal with.
等一下 现在几点
Wait. What is time?
一点半
It's 1:30.
该死 我要走了 抱歉
Oh, shit. I must go. I'm sorry.
你要走了
You have to go?
我们能先买♥♥东西吃吗
Can...can we get something to eat first?
杰克 我不会跟你上♥床♥
Jake, we will not be fucking.
你会找到对的女人
You will find right woman.
但她一定得是火象星座
But she must be fire sign.
这样你才会快乐
Then you be happy, huh?
你真可爱
You are very cute.
我搞不懂你
I can't figure you out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我生在非常虔诚的家庭
I grew up in a pretty religious family.
真的吗
Really?
我爸
My dad...
在教区里地位不低
held a sort of high position in our local parish.
我们从不错过礼拜
We never missed a service.
我们会坐得直挺挺地盯着前面
We'd sit there, back straight, eyes front.
只要出声我爸就会发飙
If we made a sound, my dad would go crazy.
我其实不介意参加礼拜
But I actually didn't mind going.
因为有些时候
Because there were these times
会感到体内有一股低鸣
that you felt this... hum inside you.
全身感觉充满活力
Every part of you just...
暂时有一种 联♥系♥的感觉
alive for a moment. A sense of connection.
我很久没有那种感觉了
And I haven't felt that in a while.
直到你让我又有那种感觉
And then you. You made me feel that.
听起来很奇怪
That sounds weird.
跟你在一起 我也感到联结
I feel connection when I'm with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的一个朋友今天死了
A friend of mine... he died today.
好朋友吗
Close friend?
不只如此
More than that.
他是我大哥
He was my aniki.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
我知道我不是他
I know I am not like him.
但我如果继续下去
But if I continue like this..
我恐怕会跟他一样
I'm afraid I will... end like him.
想改变人生就去做啊
If you wanna change your life, change your life.
改变人生非常困难
It's really, really hard.
但我做到了
But I did it.
我犯过错 但我离开了牢笼
I made mistakes, but I got out of my cage.
你也可以
You can too.
进来吧
Come in.
那是什么
What is that?
钱
Money.
让你别再纠缠的合理价码
Fair price for you to go away.
有人付钱要你找我
Look, you've been paid to find me.
我付钱给你说你找不到
I'm paying you to say that you couldn't.
大家都有好处
Everybody wins.
我不要你的钱
I'm not interested in your money.
如果你没有离开那顿晚餐
If you had not left our dinner so abruptly...
不要钱你要什么
Well, if it isn't money, then what the fuck do you want?
我要你不卖♥♥的东西
I want what you will not sell.
休想
No fucking way.
不是现在
Not now.
你浑身烟味跟汗臭味
You stink like cigarettes and sweat.
我要你洗澡休息
I want you showered and rested.
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表