剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
请回吧 我们还有事情要忙
Do you mind? We need the room.
我会被杀啊 你知道吗
They'll kill me! You know it...
内鬼是谁
The mole. Who is he?
你喜欢的那个外国酒店小姐
That gaijin hostess you have a hard-on for?
公爵说她想自立门户
Duke says she's looking to open up another club.
不论如何 都去提醒她
Go talk to her. Make sure she knows...
人都得好好付出代价
Everybody pays.
去吓她一下
Scare her a little.
是
Understood.
随便你想跟她上♥床♥还怎样
Hey, fuck her all you want, I don't care.
可是我对你大有期待
I see a future for you.
别在女人身上栽跟头就对了
But don't blow it over some piece of ass.
那边评价是不是不错
That's the popular one, right?
对 就是那里
Yeah, yeah. That's the one.
真的那么棒吗
Is it good?
里面很宽敞很舒服
It's really spacious and nice.
下次一起去吧
Let's go together next time.
我去了银行跟消费者贷款
I've gone to the big banks and the other loan companies.
没有地方肯借我
No one else will lend to me.
我不知道该怎么办
I'm desperate.
我老公把薪水全部拿去赌博
My husband gambles away his paycheck every month.
连电费都缴不出来
There's nothing left to pay the bills.
请用
Please.
您找对地方了 太太
You've come to the right place.
我们不会拒绝任何客户
We don't turn anyone away.
可以请您先签这份文件吗
I'll just need you to sign some papers before we get started.
好的 谢谢你
You're so kind.
我不懂
I don't get it.
付不出钱时逼别人自杀 怎么会有利可图
So how are they making money off of suicides when people can't even pay them back?
契约内容大多是保险契约
Most of this contract seems to be a life insurance policy.
在贷款条文里 这正常吗
In a bank loan? That's a thing?
老实说 我没看过这种东西
To be honest, I've never seen anything quite like this before.
保险会给付贷款吗
Do insurance policies pay off on bank loans?
在日本会 你已经不在堪萨斯了
In Japan they do. You're not in Kansas anymore.
我是密苏里人
I'm from Missouri.
堪萨斯完全不一样 甚至更糟
You know, Kansas is a completely different, arguably inferior, state.
你看这里
Here.
"若是契约人死亡"
"In the event of death, decedent's estate
"将放弃所有保险金请求权"
"will relinquish any and all claims to all insurance payouts,
"并支付给上述之 消费者贷款公♥司♥"
which shall be paid forthwith to said loan company."
所以他们叫别人签保险契约
So they're getting people to take out life insurance policies
然后将贷款公♥司♥设为受益人
and then name the credit company as the beneficiary.
再找出被害者用骚扰逼他们自杀
And then they're hounding and harassing them, driving them to kill themselves,
收取保险金
and collecting all those policies.
天啊 连自杀都能拿来做生意
Jesus, they found a way to monetize suicide.
就连以黑道来说都挺邪恶的
Even for yakuza, that's pretty fucking evil.
我同意
I'd say so.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们绝不知道 我们得跑多少法务局
You have no idea how many legal affairs bureaus we had to go to.
还得办一堆浪费时间的杂事
Plus, all of your time-consuming little detours.
花时间读古迹解说 才不是什么杂事
Taking a moment to read the plaque off a historic building is not a "detour."
你们查到地址了吗
Did you find an address?
我们费了好一番功夫
It took some effort.
他得答应跟柜台小姐喝咖啡
He had to promise to have coffee with the file clerk
因为他太帅了
because she thought he was so attractive.
这个啦"园田清志"
Voilà!
公♥司♥总部跟负责人的姓名
The address of the corporate headquarters and the name of the CEO.
园田清志 有没有搞错
Kiyoshi Sonoda. Holy shit.
是吧 -我们去拜访他吧
Right? -Let's pay him a visit.
地图
Get the map.
地图
Map, map, map!
这里
Here?
这看起来像公♥司♥社长住的地方
Does this look like where a corporate CEO lives?
去看看吧
Let's check.
你确定地址没错
Are you sure this is the right address?
没错
I'm sure it is.
不好意思
Hai, hai. Sumimasen.
请问园田清志住在这里吗
Is this the home of Kyoshi Sonoda?
是
Hai.
如果方便的话 我们想跟他谈谈
Would it be possible to speak to him?
跟我父亲
To my father?
是
Hai.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
家父已经很久没办法见客了
but my father has been unable to see guests for years.
我也没听过这道菜
Okay, I'd never heard of the dish, either,
听说在石川县是道地美食
but apparently it's a delicacy in Ishikawa.
深坂先生是个昆虫学家
And Fukasaka-san is an entomologist.
昆虫学家
Entomologist?
研究昆虫的科学家
A scientist who studies insects.
所以看他点了那道菜
So when he ordered them I figured,
我就想冒个险 试吃看看
you know, new adventure. Why not try it?
你比我勇敢多了
You're far braver than I am.
所以你就整只吃下去吗
And so, you...what? Just eat them whole?
连针都没有拔掉 还超级大只
They don't even take the stingers off, and they're huge.
深坂先生说 他有一次太靠近蜂窝被叮
Fukasaka-san said he was stung once getting too close to the hive.
感觉像是被钉枪打到一样
Felt like getting hit by a nail gun.
然后他拿炸胡蜂 沾了一下猪排酱说
And then he pulled the deep-fried hornet out of the tonkatsu sauce and said...
"不要紧 莎曼珊"
Don't worry, Samantha-san,
"这样我就报仇雪恨了"
I got my revenge.
你真是博学多闻
Your range of knowledge is astonishing.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
这是这个工作最棒的部分
That's the best part of the job.
客户会送书给我
Clients have given me books,
带我去上课 玩遍整个日本
taken me on lectures, trips across Japan.
体验各种不可思议的事情
Experiences I really never would have had.
看来你终于找到理想的生活了
Well, it seems you finally found a life that works for you.
终于
Finally?
但是我不禁想问 你付出了什么代价
But I do have to wonder, at what cost?
我不
I don't...
抱歉松尾先生 我不明白
Forgive me, Matso-san. I don't understand.
我想当某人拒绝原本的人生 逃进黑夜之中
Well, when one rejects one's life and flees in the dead of night,
一定会担心自己的安危吧
I imagine one would always be looking over one's shoulder, wouldn't one?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
你以为你能逃一辈子吗
Did you really think you could hide forever
在你做了那种事之后
after what you did?
现在你在想"我要不要打包逃跑"
Now you're thinking, "Do I pack a bag and run?
"我需要多少现金"
"How much cash do I need?
"刚好可以塞进走廊衣柜里 那个红色旅行袋就好"
"Just enough to fit in the small red travel bag in my hallway closet?
"还是需要床底的行李箱"
Or will I need the suitcase beneath my bed?"
你敢再逃跑我就会再找到你
And if you do try and run, I'll find you again.
这是我的专业
It's what I do.
我不是闹着玩的 莎曼珊
This isn't a game, Samantha-san.
你只有一次机会
You get one chance to play this right.
我在听
I'm listening.
你很难找
You were not easy to find.
你偷的人以为你已经离开日本了
The people you stole from believed you had left Japan entirely,
一如你的期望
as you hoped they would.
但我的客户口袋很深 人脉又广
But my client has deep pockets and a wide reach,
执意要你付出代价
and they're determined to see you answer for your crimes.
幸运的是
Lucky for you,
我只在乎你的自♥由♥ 对你来说值多少
all I'm interested in is how much your freedom is worth to you.
你要什么 -晚点再说
What do you want? -We'll get to that.
先吃完晚餐吧
Let's finish our dinner.
我才不要坐在这里等
I'm not sitting here for this shit.
这顿晚餐很棒 但我有事情要做
This has been a lovely dinner, but I need to get to work.
这件事不会就此作罢
This isn't going away, and neither am I.
我也不会
So I urge you,
莎曼珊 我建议你考虑 你有可能失去的事物
Samantha, to consider everything you have to lose here.
如同你们教会的俗语
And as your people would say,
"做正确的选择"
"Choose the right."
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表