剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你们担心我 我没事
Oh, thank you. I appreciate your concern. I'm okay.
你们知道新好男孩那首歌♥吗
Hey, you guys know that song by the Backstreet Boys,
"我就喜欢这样"
"I Want It That Way"?
这样是 那档事
Is that way...is that, you know?
废话 -每个人都知道
Duh. Of course. -Everyone knows that.
所以到底怎么了 -晚点说
So what happened? -I'll tell you later.
我保证我会带回家
Yes, I'll bring some home.
我跟你保证
I promise. I will.
好 我要挂了 再见
All right... I'm hanging up. Bye.
什么事
What?
我知道我应该写新宿纵火案
So I know I'm supposed to be on the Shinjuku arson thing,
不过在歌♥舞伎町自焚的人
but that guy who set himself on fire in Kabukicho
还有在郊区被刺死的人
and the guy who was stabbed out in the suburbs,
他们都欠同一家公♥司♥高♥利♥贷♥
they were both in debt to the same loan company.
东京到处都有人欠债 够了
Tokyo is filled with people in debt. Enough with this.
不只如此 被刺死的被害者
There's more. The stabbed guy,
死前在跟律师讨论
he was speaking to a lawyer about bringing up a case
向那家高♥利♥贷♥公♥司♥提告
against that loan company right before he was killed.
他不是被黑道随机杀死的吗
Wasn't he killed by a random yakuza?
我有线索指出可能没那么随机
Well, I have a source that says it might not have been so random.
遇刺的被害者在到处打听 问很多问题
The stabbed guy was digging around, asking a lot of questions,
这些是他找到的资料
and this is some of what he dug up.
这些应该值得追查吧
There's something worth chasing here, right?
我去找自焚那个人的遗孀
I went and I spoke to the widow of the burned guy...
杰克 他们有名字
Jake, they have names.
里村太太放了电♥话♥录音给我听
Mrs. Satomura. And she played me messages that they left on their machine
他们叫她丈夫去自杀
telling the husband to go kill himself.
一点都不隐讳
Like, they were not subtle.
几周前有一个报道
There was a story run a few weeks ago.
一起在町屋的自杀案
A suicide in Machiya.
(日语)不是三号♥ 是二号♥
"女性美容师疑因欠债自杀" 这里
Here...it says,
上面写被害者欠钱给 消费者贷款公♥司♥
"The victim owed the money to a consumer credit loan company.
并受到威胁
They made threats."
怎么了 -你的记性好得夸张
What? -Your memory is freakishly good.
多吃点鱼 对脑袋比较好
Eat more fish. Good for this.
听我说
Listen.
"她丈夫表示"
"According to her husband,
"讨债集团天天电♥话♥骚扰"
"the loan sharks called every day
"怂恿她自杀"
encouraging her to kill herself."
栗平 篠原
Kurihira! Shinohara!
是 -你们跑一趟法务局
Hai. -Go to the legal bureau
调查这间公♥司♥的地址与负责人
and pull the company's address, CEO's name,
以及所有知道的事情
anything you can get.
好的
Hai.
杰克 你到底来不来
Are you coming, Jake?
要
Yeah.
再见啦 -好
Bye. -Hai, hai.
谢谢你借我这个
Hey, thanks for letting me borrow this.
你这周哪天白天有空
You got any free daytime this week?
我有件事想在外面跟你谈
Something I want to talk to you about, just off campus.
什么 有秘密
Ooo, mysterious.
才不是
Not mysterious.
是一个机会
Opportunity.
好啊
Sure.
再打给我 -好的
Call me! -Okay.
辛苦了
Good night.
辛苦了 -明天见
Good night. -See you tomorrow.
先走了 -再见
I gotta go. -Bye.
你当我白♥痴♥吗
You think I'm stupid?
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what you're up to.
你想开自己的酒店
Trying to start your own club.
挖角我的小姐
Stealing my girls?
这城里的大小事我都知情
No one makes a move in this town without me hearing about it,
贱女人
bitch.
我不知道你听谁说的 但是太夸张了
Okay, I don't know who you've been talking to, but that's ridiculous.
我在这里赚饱了现金
I make a fortune in cash here.
不用缴税 没有麻烦
No taxes. No drama to deal with.
我没事干吗自找麻烦
Why would I want the hassle?
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
该死的玛莉
Fucking Malee.
敢挡我财路我就让你后悔终生
Mess with my money, and you'll regret forever.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
我老婆
She was...
是个活泼开朗的人
so full of life.
我们听说她积欠了大笔债务
We understand she was in quite a lot of debt,
并无力偿还
that she had fallen behind in her payments.
既然如此
So then...
我老婆自杀
Hyon-suk deserved to die...
是她欠债自作自受吗
because she owed money and couldn't pay?!
没这回事 -我同事无意冒犯
No, no...-My colleague meant no disrespect.
(韩语)我们想找出逼你妻子自杀的人
We want to find the people who pressured your wife
(韩语)让他们付出代价
and hold them accountable.
(韩语)你也是韩国人吗
Are you Korean too?
(韩语)我祖父母来自镇海区
My grandparents are from Jinhae.
(韩语)镇海
Jinhae...
(韩语)那边的樱花很有名
The cherry blossoms there are famous.
(韩语)是啊 很美
Yes. They are beautiful.
(韩语)内人也是镇海人
My wife was from Jinhae.
(韩语)我们以前常去那边
We used to go all the time.
(韩语)请让我们帮助你
Let us help you.
(韩语)那些人
Those guys...
(韩语)跑来我们家
they came to our home.
可以请你说日语吗
In Japanese, if you will.
那些人
They...
还去了内人工作的美容院
went to the beauty parlor where she worked.
让她丢脸
She was so ashamed...
又害怕
and afraid.
请等我一下
Wait here a moment.
你会说韩语
You speak Korean?
你听力不错
Good ear.
看来我们挺配的
I guess we make a pretty good team.
少乱说话
Don't be weird.
这是催债信
A collection letter.
内人自杀后一周寄来的
It came a week after Hyon-suk killed herself.
那些家伙
Even then...
还不打算放过她
those bastards wouldn't leave her alone.
天啊 上面有地址
Holy shit. There's an address.
这封信是六天前寄的 -你觉得他们还在吗
It was sent six days ago. -You think it's still there?
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
(韩语)我们很遗憾你痛失爱妻
And we are very sorry for your loss.
(韩语)非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你家的老大 户泽
Your Oyabun, Tozawa...
在流传胡说八道的谣言
is spreading a bogus rumor
说千原会的石田和我们挂勾
that Ishida is connected to the police,
是想分割动荡千原会吗
in order to divide and destabilize the Chihara-kai.
石田不会默不吭声
Ishida won't take it lying down,
帮派间会爆发战争
and then we'll have a war on our hands.
我不能置之不理
I can't let that happen.
听好了 这种谣言来自石田敌人的口中
A rumor like that wouldn't carry much weight
跟屁没有两样
coming from Ishida's enemy.
但是如果来自千原会就另当别论
But if it came from inside the Chihara-kai itself, that's another story.
也就是说 聪明的户泽组长
Meaning your clever boss has managed to flip someone
拉拢了某个千原会成员
in Ishida's camp.
那个内鬼会是谁
So, who's the mole?
我听不懂你在说啥
I don't know what you're talking about.
(日语)好
你可以回家了
You're free to go.
等一下 我就这样回去
Hold on. You release me now,
他们会以为我跟你谈了条件
my crew will think I cut a deal.
不错啊 挺有趣的
That's not bad. It would be interesting.
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表