剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
Fuck. Fuck!
怎么 今天你迎接我啊
Are you my greeter?
很可惜 户泽老大今天很忙
I regret to tell you that Tozawa-san cannot make time
没时间跟你聊天
in his busy schedule to speak with you today.
那帮我跟户泽说
Then you will do me the courtesy of relaying a message.
投靠你们的久米死了
An associate of yours, Kume, is dead.
可是千原会不会发起战争
There will be no war between you and the Chihara-kai.
这句话不是应该跟石田说吗
That may be a message better delivered to Ishida.
我说了 对方也同意
I delivered it to him myself. And he in is agreement.
我知道了 我会转告老大
I will convey this information to Tozawa-san.
你们的要求也是
We will consider your request carefully.
有劳了
You do that.
这样舒服吗
Would you like... this...
(日语)够了
对不起
Forgive me.
是我不好
It is all my fault.
昨天你太硬了 我今天还有点痛
Yesterday, you were so strong and hard... it make me sore...
所以才比较慎重
so now I was timid and cautious.
谢谢你这么忍♥耐我
Thank you for your patience.
下次努力点 美咲
You'll do better next time, Misaki.
那封该死的遗书
Fucking suicide note...
说他负起所有的责任
he took responsibility for everything.
他让户泽完全解套了
He let Tozawa completely off the fuckin' hook!
小声点
Lower your voice.
为什么
Why?
他干吗那样
Why would he do that? Why would he do that?
我们害他自杀
He killed himself because of us.
是我们的错
It's our fault.
你还在担心你的报道
And you worry about your story?
老兄 这是我们的工作
Dude, this is our job.
工作
Job.
好
Okay.
你自己拿扫描机回去记者俱乐部
You carry the stupid scanner back to the press club.
请退后 -不好意思 这是我家
Step back. -Excuse me. That's my house.
你是家属吗
Are you a family member?
是的 -请进
Yes. -Go ahead.
鹈饲来了
Ukai is here.
知道了 我马上去
Fine. I'll be there in a minute.
老大 受您照顾了
My Master!
我写了老大的丰功伟业
I have written about your greatness.
这是最新报道
My latest article.
希望您会喜欢
I hope you will appreciate it.
下去
Go.
打扰了
Excuse me.
所以说 那个大侦探有什么事
So. What news from the honorable detective?
我们在千原会的朋友
Our friend in the Chihara-kai... It appears he's been...
被发现了吗
Discovered?
太可惜了
Unfortunate.
他们会攻过来吗
Should we expect a response?
不会
No.
根据片桐的说法 石田同意停战
If Katagiri is to be believed, Ishida has agreed to a truce.
没有反击
Without reprisal?
是的
Yes.
软脚虾
He is weak.
贪心银行家染指高♥利♥贷♥
A greedy banker runs a loan sharking scheme,
害怕事情公开畏罪自杀
he gets found out, and kills himself.
就这样 -那只是冰山一角
That's the story. -Not the whole story.
我们知道背后有黑道指使
We know the yakuza are behind this.
再给我一点时间收集证据
I just need a little more time to find the proof.
没有那种时间
There is no time!
今天的时事明天就变垃圾了
What's news today is shit tomorrow!
貘先生 杰克说得没错
With respect, Jake is right, Baku-san.
现在刊登会错过更大的阴谋
If we go to print now, we miss the greater conspiracy.
你们两个联合对付我就是阴谋了
The only conspiracy I see here is between the two of you imbeciles, teaming up against me.
照手上有的资料写 知道了吗
We run with what we have!
杰克
Jake. Jake! Jake...
你现在进去 只是给他开除你的借口
if you go in there now, you'll say something that gives him no choice but to fire you.
就我今天所见 你被开除一切就都白费了
And from what I've seen today, that would be a loss.
对我们所有人都是
For all of us.
警♥察♥已经攻坚高♥利♥贷♥ 勒令他们停业了
The cops already raided the lender and shut 'em down.
我知道
I know.
又会有人出现取而代之
So another one'll pop up and take its place.
但这是个好的开始吧
But it's a great start, right?
不错
It's good.
也许真的不错
Maybe. I mean, maybe it was good
直到他们搞砸 让一切关于户泽的线索消失
until they hacked all the balls off of it. So everything about Tozawa's gone.
那很让你意外
And that surprises you?
我父亲
My father...
是非常传统的日本人
He was...very Japanese.
非常传统
"Very Japanese"?
凡事都有程度
There are degrees.
他开了一间小杂货店
He owned a little market.
从进货到管账一切自己来
He stocked his shelves, kept his books.
收银台上摆了一尊小佛像
Had a small wooden Buddha on the counter where he met his customers.
上面刻了"无知是福"
And on this figurine was carved: "Not knowing... is Buddha."
不知道就是和平
It means, not knowing is peaceful.
无知是福吗
So ignorance is bliss?
我没说我喜欢那句话
I did not say it worked for me.
不对 我觉得无知不涵盖于 我们的职业内容
You know, I don't think not knowing is really part of our job description.
我爸只希望我回家
My father just wants me to come home.
父亲想在小孩身边有错吗
Is it wrong for a father to want to be close to his child?
当然没错
No. Of course not.
只是你知道
It's just, you know,
我跟他们生活过了
I did my time there. I spent time with them,
现在我在这里 闯我自己的天下
and I'm here now doing my own thing.
他居然只叫我回家
And the only thing he says to me is, "Come home."
他可以更自豪一点的
Maybe he could just be a little bit proud of me, you know?
上次我们聊天
Last time we spoke,
你的调查走进死路
you had come to a dead end with the investigation.
我很好奇你怎么突破的
I'm curious. How did you crack it?
应该是靠记者的独创思考吧
I guess it was just your standard reporter's ingenuity.
你知道吗
You know...
杉田 那个自杀的银行家
Sugita-san, the banker who killed himself...
我不禁会想
I can't...I really can't help but think that
我没有和他对峙他就不会自杀
he wouldn't have done it if only I hadn't confronted him.
那个银行家是自掘坟墓
The banker...he dug his own grave.
那种想法♥会♥把你逼疯
That kind of thinking will drive you mad.
今天喝个烂醉
Tonight, get yourself good and drunk.
明天就会感觉好一些
You'll feel better tomorrow.
(日语)"什么都听不见"
(日语)"什么都不让我听见"
(日语)"是因为我的身体"
(日语)"比以前成长了吗"
(日语)"青春期 从少年长大成人"
(日语)"教我真正的幸福"
(日语)"快要坏掉的收音机"
今天过得不好吗
Rough day?
我也是
Me too.
(日语)"我总是聆听"
(日语)"你总是唱给我听"
老大的问题解决了吗
That problem your boss had, did you work it out?
(日语)"故乡的天空 渐行渐远"
问题解决了
Problem solved.
(日语)"人潮不返家"
(日语)"教我真正的幸福"
(日语)"快要坏掉的收音机"
(日语)"平凡的梦想 逐渐远去"
(日语)"人潮不返家"
(日语)"教我真正的幸福"
(日语)"快要坏掉的收音机"
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
要来一瓶吗 -好啊
Care for a bottle? -Yeah. Yeah.
麻烦给我们一桌
Set the table, please?
走吧
Come on.
真不敢相信我在帮美国说话
I can't believe I'm actually defending America,
但在美国有所谓的调查报道吧
but at least in America they have a thing called fucking investigative journalism, right?
是啊
Mm-hmm. Right.
在这里能付钱叫人 帮你包尿布打屁♥股♥
You know, here, you can pay for someone to diaper and spank you.
但是想惹事生非
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表