剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, I've been out chasing a story. -Okay.
我认识的酒店小姐 有一个同事朋友
this hostess I know has a colleague, a friend,
她失踪了
another hostess who went missing.
她在牛郎俱乐部欠了一笔债
She racked up this debt at a host club,
可能被抓去户泽的秘密性♥爱♥游艇
and she may have been forced to go on a secret Tozawa sex cruise.
就是她 这位
That's her, this one.
她叫什么名字
What's the girl's name?
她叫波丽娜
Her name is Polina. And...
波丽娜失踪多久了
How long has Polina been missing?
从周五早上到现在
Since Friday morning.
最后见到她的是她室友
Her roommate was the last one to see her.
我知道那艘船的名字
I know the name of the boat, the sex cruise.
我已经知道性♥爱♥游艇的名字了
I already know the name.
我想打几通电♥话♥ 看能找到什么线索
So I'm gonna make some calls and see what I can find out.
这里的电♥话♥安全吗 还是我得用手♥机♥
Uh, are the phones here safe to use, or should I be using my mobile phone?
我不太确定
Which one's better? I'm not sure.
怎么了 -你吸毒了吗
What? -Are you high right now?
你真厉害 -你做了什么
You're good. -What did you do?
我跟线人吸了冰♥毒♥
I did meth with a source
因为那是获得情报的唯一方法
because it was the only way I could get the information.
我不知道你是完全疯了
I'm not sure if you're completely insane
还是我遇过最敬业的记者
or the most dedicated reporter I've ever worked with.
杰克 -什么事
Jake... -Yeah.
在别人发现之前快走 -好
Go before someone notices. -Okay. Okay.
我会把照片传真给我的线人
I'll fax the photo to my contacts in Missing Persons
有发现再打给你 快走 -好
and call you if any hits come up. Yeah, I'll make calls from home. Go. -Okay, bye.
你最棒了
You're the best.
他牢牢地上钩了
很好 你知道了什么
机场检查害户泽吓得半死
现在他从横须贺南边的港口运毒 货全放在那边的旧仓库里
下次进货是什么时候
今晚
他要我过去一趟 避免管区的警♥察♥出现找麻烦
这是仓库的地址
所以说
你怎么看
你会怎么办
你先开车去那里监视 所有人都进去后我再联络你
等你判断安全再架设摄影机
为什么是今晚
我负责把风所以会最后离开 我不会锁门
只要能拍到户泽用这条管道 就能让他在牢里关一辈子
我可以相信你吗
你认真
是你叫我回去找户泽的
的确如此
但是
我怎么知道这不是你的陷阱
我的确误入歧途
但我好歹还是个警♥察♥
我想将功赎罪
(日语)莎曼珊 大事不妙了
他们打给我 还叫波丽娜说话
她一直求我救她
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
他们带走了波丽娜
Polina. They took her.
什么 那艘船上的人
What? The guys from the boat?
什么船 没有什么船
What boat? There's no fucking boat.
有人打来说他们把她绑走
Men called and say they took her.
她给他们我的电♥话♥
They say she gave them my number.
那我 我要跟他们说
Well, I want to...I want to...I want to fucking talk to them.
打给他们 -我试过了 但是没有来电号♥码
Call them. Call them! -I tried. I tried. It's unknown number.
他们想要什么 -我们一定要救她
What do they want? What do they want? -We have to help her.
她欠的每一毛钱 一千万日圆加利息
Everything she owes them. 10 million yen plus interest.
你这王八蛋
You fucking asshole.
都是我的错 是我害她欠债
It's my fault. She was in debt because of me.
我知道你怎么想 但我对她是真的有感情
I know what you think, but I have feelings for her.
我没有那么多现金 拜托你帮帮我
But I don't have that much cash. Please help me.
今天如果拿不到钱 他们就会杀了她
If they don't get it all today, they say they're gonna kill her.
我是认真的 拜托
I'm serious, please.
你能筹到多少
How much can you get?
我不知道 两三百万日圆 你呢
I don't know. 2...2, 3 million yen? How about you?
一小时后打给我
Call me in an hour.
该死
拜托别逼我回去找我叔叔
你不适合混黑道
再给我一次机会
拜托
拿去买♥♥球鞋或电动玩具吧
敢回来或是被我看到你在别的组
我就打烂你的脸
那样你可能还比较好看
我该怎么跟叔叔说
你就说你想家了
想跟他重新开始
听着
你运气很好
不是所有人都有机会重来
去吧
快去
莎曼珊
Samantha!
快点
Hurry up.
他们快到了 -要注意哪种车
They should be here. -What are we looking for?
那个人跟我说是一部蓝色面包车
The guy told me a blue van.
你还好吗 -还好 为什么不好
You okay? -Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
我要交出所有家当了 你把我整得好惨
I'm about to hand over every yen I have in the world. If you fuck me over...
我们都希望她平安无事 -蓝色面包车
We both want her safe. -Blue van.
钱带了吗
拿过来
波丽娜在哪里
她在后面
背包给我 我来
Give me your bag, I'll do it.
动作快
等一下
这女人是谁
我打给叫明罗的
你是明罗吗
-对 -你拿钱来
先让我看波丽娜
你还有立场谈条件啊
我要先看到我朋友 现在马上 否则你们别想拿到钱
这样啊
我们走
慢着 我知道了 给你就是了
给钱之后再给你看她
她十岁的时候锁骨骨折 问她为什么骨折
锁骨
问她就对了 这样我就给钱
-你们当然要证明她活着 -开什么玩笑
你才开什么玩笑
给我证据不然你们就是在胡扯
你在干嘛 -闭嘴
What are you doing? -Shut up.
问她 快点
先付钱再给人
她不在你们手上
You don't have her. You don't have her.
这些人根本在胡扯
These guys are so full of shit.
不要
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
(日语)好 快走
(日语)关门
抱歉啦
Sorry!
不要
No, no, no! No! No, no!
老大说教训他就好
没叫我们杀他
别再调查户泽老大
少碰他的生意和女人
这是最后通牒
感觉起来太急了
This just seems too urgent.
钱已经汇给我了 我只是没办法领
The money's been wired to me. I just can't access it yet.
你也知道 有些技术问题
You know, some technicality. You know how these things are.
我只需要一笔暂时贷款 几天就还了
I just need a bridge loan for a few days.
小姐 没有正当借贷公♥司♥
Miss, no legitimate loan companies
会借给从事特种行业的人
will ever lend you money for a business in mizu shobai.
前田先生 我必须马上付尾款 才能买♥♥下我的酒店
Maeda-san, I have to make the final payment to purchase my club now,
否则就会失去一切
or I lose it.
你没有财产 家人或是抵押品 避免你缴不出贷款
You have no assets, no family, no collateral if you cannot pay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死
Oh, shit.
公爵
Duke.
你居然提早到了
You are early...
真难得
for a change.
我们可以聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
这是艾道斯汀家
Hello, you've reached the Adelsteins.
艾迪 薇拉 乔许或洁西卡都不在家
Neither Eddie, Willa, Josh, nor Jessica are here right now.
请慢慢清楚地 留下你的全名与号♥码
Please leave your full name and number,
我们会回电给你
slowly and clearly, and we'll get back to you.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我只想打回家问大家还好吗
I just wanted to call and check and see how everyone's doing.
乔许 -爸
Josh. -Hey, Dad?
幸好我睡不着
I'm glad I couldn't sleep.
我只是在 处理一些工作
I've just been, uh, catching up on some work.
听到你的声音真好
It's good to hear your voice.
抱歉 我不常打回家
Yeah, sorry I haven't been better about calling.
我只是很忙
Uh, it's just been really busy.
当然了
I'm sure.
好好照顾自己
Well, take care of yourself.
你妈很担心
Your mother worries.
洁西卡还好吗
How's Jessica?
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表