剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表
has it not? -Yes, it has.
你们的违约率也非常低
And your record for avoiding customer loan default is very low.
是的 我们对客户非常挑剔
Correct. We are very discerning in our client selection.
我懂了
I see. I see.
我可以给你看个东西吗
Oh, uh, can I show you something?
当然好
Sure.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
你应该知道才对
You should know.
你的挑剔银行拒绝了他们
Your very discerning bank turned them down for loans here
并请他们去别的公♥司♥贷款
and sent them elsewhere,
来到这里
to this place,
他们在这里被逼上绝路
where they were driven to suicide
诈骗保险金
to collect on a life insurance policy.
这件事与我无关
I am not responsible for this.
你有个幸福美满的家庭
You have a lovely family.
这些人也有家庭
So did they.
这不是你的主意吧
I know this wasn't your idea.
我知道你只是听命行事
I know you were forced into it.
对不对
Right?
无论你帮不帮忙 我都会写这篇报道
I'm gonna write the story with or without your help.
给我户泽的名字
Give me Tozawa...
我就放你一马
And I'll leave you out of it.
他坦承了一切
He confirmed everything...
他把客户介绍给高♥利♥贷♥公♥司♥
that he was the one funneling clients to the predatory lender
背后也有黑道介入
and that there was yakuza involvement.
你记录下来了 -没有
He went on record? -No.
他说有不利于户泽的汇款纪录
Well, not on the record because he said he has wire transactions incriminating Tozawa.
一下班就马上拿给我
He's gonna give them to me as soon as he gets off work.
在哪里 -在他家
Where? -At his house.
地址在哪里 我派人带扫描机给你
What's the address? I'm sending someone with a document scanner.
我可以自己来
I can do this myself.
显然无法
Obviously not.
你不该让他离开视线 杰克
You shouldn't have let him out of your sight, Jake.
希望他还没回心转意
Let's hope he hasn't changed his mind.
现在就给我地址
Give me the address now.
小心温度 别烫焦了
You have to watch the heat. So the fabric doesn't burn. See?
你试试看
Try it.
是
Okay.
(日语)我说过了吧
先去一边
Go away.
我不是说过敢再骗我就不饶你
Didn't I tell you what would happen if you lied to me again?
我问了公爵
I just talked to Duke.
你没跟那外国女人说清楚
You never straightened out that gaijin bitch,
居然敢跟我说谎
despite what you told me.
老大说要见你
The boss wants to see you.
让你为失败负责
So you can answer for your life failure.
跪下
On your knees.
自己闯的祸自己负责
A man must take responsibility for his actions.
你真以为
Did you really think you could take...
能拿走我的东西
what was mine?
久米
Kume.
你顾着保护自己的利益
You're so desperate to hold on to what's yours,
看不到未来
you've lost sight of the future.
户泽给了你什么好处
What could Tozawa have possibly offered you to make you betray me?
希望
Hope!
你抱着无聊的黑道传统不放
You cling to these worthless traditions
户泽却不停前进
while Tozawa innovates! Pushes boundaries!
他早就取得北♥韩♥的毒品管道了
He's got plane routes right now bringing in shabu from North Korea!
你要我们跟他一样贩毒
He sells poison, so we should sell poison?
不然你要我们怎么生存
Then how are we meant to survive?
我只看到你含着手指
I watched while you let others
让别人蚕食鲸吞
reach into your pocket and take what's yours!
"任侠"什么的太过时了
And why? For "the righteous path"?
就是因为这样才让我们灭绝
The "path" will make us extinct!
你要我怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
跳吧
Jump.
自己下手杀我啊
Do it with your own hand!
不对
No.
他来下手
He will.
杀了他
Kill him.
杀了他
Kill him.
够了
It's all right, little brother.
你办不到
You were never made for this.
要不要继续当千原会的一份子
Are you a part of Chihara-kai... or not?
你自己决定
Choice is yours.
恕我直言
With respect,
我建议过暂缓安排了
I told you we should have paused our arrangement!
现在新闻媒体介入了
Now the press is involved!
今后我们该怎么办才好
What are we supposed to do now?!
没有"我们"
There is no "we."
这是你的问题
This is your problem,
杉田
Sugita.
那么
Then...
我该怎么办
what do you expect me to do?
做你该做的事情
I expect you to do what is necessary.
刻不容缓
And immediately.
好茶
Excellent tea.
可以让我们独处吗
Could you excuse us?
是 打扰了
Of course.
首先 感谢你先联络我
Thank you for calling me first.
所以
So...
你打算怎么处理久米的遗体
what do you plan to do with Kume's body?
你知道我们怎么处理叛徒
You know our policy regarding traitors.
断手断脚再阉♥割♥吗
Dismemberment. Castration.
那样看起来不像自杀
You do that, it won't look like a suicide.
警♥察♥很快就会抵达
The police will be arriving soon.
他们发现遗体不完全
If they find a body that's been tampered with,
就得展开调查
they'll have to investigate.
您应该不希望麻烦吧
You don't want that.
您找到了叛徒 并处理掉他
The traitor was exposed, justice was exacted.
继续追究下去不好
An escalation of hostilities would be bad for everyone.
尤其是对您
Especially you.
尤其是对我
Especially me?
十年前的千原会 或许能轻松解决户泽
Perhaps Chihara-kai could've crushed Tozawa ten years ago.
仔细想想 不可乱来
Be smart about this. Not reckless.
可以请您配合吗
Can I depend on your cooperation?
没人 -他叫我现在来
No answer. -He said to meet him at this time, so...
等一下
Hey, wait.
门没锁
The door's open.
不好意思 杉田先生
Hello?
我是明调新闻的艾道斯汀
Sugita-san? It's Adelstein from the "Meicho."
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
打扰了
Excuse me.
打扰了
Excuse me.
有音乐
There's music playing.
打扰了
I'm coming in!
打扰了
I'm coming in!
杉田先生
Sugita-san?
不在
Not here.
他不在这里 -可能在楼上
No, he's not here. -He's upstairs maybe.
你不能擅自上楼
No, you can't just go up there.
打扰了 我是明调的艾道斯汀
Excuse me. It's Adelstein from the "Meicho!"
(日语)打扰了
杉田先生
Sugita-san?
找到了
There he is.
抱歉 我听到音乐就自己
Sorry, I heard the music, so I...
杉田先生
Sugita-san?
杉田先生 -不要
Sugita-san...-Don't.
"危险勿碰"
Danger. Don't Touch.
我们应该报♥警♥
We should call the police.
"遗书" 他留了一封遗书
He left a note.
该死
剧集 | 东京罪恶(2022) | 导航列表