剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Motherfucker, I been here since lunch, waiting.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 从中饭开始我就等着了
Ain't nobody been through here.
屁都没出现
You hear me?
你听到我说的了吗?
I been waiting and y'all ain't about shit.
我一直在等 可你们它♥妈♥的♥屁都不鸟
Yeah, listen, listen to me.
够了 听着 听我说
Look, if you feel like that, then get off this phone...
瞧 如果你那么想 那么放下电♥话♥
Come down here and step to me then, nigger.
来我这儿 大家单挑 小子
Yeah, all right.
嗯 好吧
Yo, if Roc-Roc ain't here in 10 minutes with my re-up...
嘿 要是Roc-Roc十分钟内 不带着我的货出现
Whoop his ass, man.
给我爆他的菊花!
I understand you did a tour in Homicide years ago...
我知道你很久之前来过凶杀组
But let me tell you how I run this unit,
但是让我告诉你 我是怎么带这里的
Because how I run it is how it runs.
因为这边我说了算
We work on a strict rotation.
我们执行严格的轮班制
You're up until you catch a call then you step down, work your case,
你在这待命 有电♥话♥了就出警查案
And someone else steps up behind you.
后面的再上来
This is the way we do business in a town with 250, 300 murders a year.
这就是我们在一个一年要发生250到300起案子的镇上工作的方式
And it works.
而且行之有效
You do not play the game for yourself, you play it for us.
你不是给自己卖♥♥命 你是为我们干活
If you remember these few rules...
如果你能记住这么了了几条
You'll find me to be supportive and reasonable.
你会发现我是个支持你 讲道理的人
Very reasonable, sir.
很有道理 长官
That's what they say about me.
他们都这么说我
They say that, they do.
他们是这么说的 没错
Yo, Dink!
嘿 Dink!
What the fuck was that?
你在搞屁啊!
You take a nigger's money, then you serve him?
你一手那他们的钱 一手就给他们货?
What the fuck?
搞什么飞机啊?
I'm saying, you take their money...
我是说 你拿了他们的钱
Then you send them round and let some other nigger serve.
然后让他们到别处去 让别人给他们货
The way you doing it...
你那种做法...
Someone snapping pictures got the whole deal.
只要有人拍个照 就把你们全抓了
You hear?
听到了没?
We got to tighten up around here, yo!
在这你们都得小心点 嘿!
Jimmy.
Jimmy
Hell of a case.
精彩的案子
Read all about it in the papers.
我在报纸上全看到了
You done good, kiddo.
你做得很好 小子
I gotta....
我得...
D'Angelo Barksdale supervised distribution...
D'Angelo Barksdale指挥了在
In the low-rise courtyards and was also involved...
平房♥区大院内的非法毒品买♥♥卖♥♥活动 同时涉嫌
In the violence attributed to the organization.
带团伙属性的暴♥力♥犯罪
Further, he was arrested by authorities in New Jersey...
同时 他被新泽西当局逮捕
In possession of a kilo of raw heroin
涉嫌持有一公斤海♥洛♥因♥原料
Intended for distribution in Baltimore.
并企图在Baltimore销♥售♥
He acknowledges his role as a leading conspirator...
他承认自己是合伙犯罪中的主犯
And is already on parole for two earlier counts of distribution...
同时他仍处于始于1999年3月的
Dating from March, 1999.
两起贩毒罪的缓刑期间
What are you asking here?
你的量刑请求是?
As Mr. Barksdale has two prior convictions
由于Barksdale仍有两项罪名在身
And is insisting that the effort to purchase...
同时坚称购买♥♥并运输这些毒品
And transport the kilo was done on his own behest...
是由他一手策划
And is refusing to cooperate against others in the conspiracy...
并拒绝交代其他同谋
The state is offering only the maximum allowable
州政♥府♥提出最高
20 years, Your Honor.
20年的刑期 法官大人
Mr. Levy,
Levy先生
This is your understanding of the plea agreement?
你已经清楚了此项认罪协议吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
Very well then, Mr. Barksdale.
那么很好 Barksdale先生
Can you hear me distinctly? Yes.
你能听清我说的吗? 是的
Are you now under the influence of alcohol....
此刻你是否清晰 有无受到酒精...
WeeBey, man. How'd it go?
那个WeeBey 伙计... 进展如何?
For life, no parole,
终生监禁 不得保释
He puts himself in for Orlando...
他承认自己做了Orlando
And the attempt murder on Greggs.
并企图谋杀Greggs
Then he also takes Nakeisha Lyles, Deidre Kresson,
他还认了Nakeisha Lyles Deidre Kresson
The two project murders that match that gun...
两起死于同一把手♥枪♥的公房♥区谋杀案
Both the stick-up boys, and Little Man.
两个打劫小子 还有Little Man
Little Man?
Little Man?
Yeah, body found up behind the reptile house in Druid Hill.
是的 尸体在Druid山公园 爬虫馆的后面发现
He gave us that one just for fun, I think.
我想 他交代这些只是为了好玩
He also takes William Gant.
他还承认谋杀了William Gant
I know, it's bullshit.
我知道 这是胡扯
How'd he tell it?
他怎么说的
Man.
伙计
Boom. He said a contact wound?
"崩" 他是说贴着头?
yeah. It doesn't play.
是的 不是那回事
Gant had no compression, no stippling.
Gant没有压♥迫♥伤 没有火♥药♥残余颗粒
Wound was to the front. Bey's talking out of his ass.
伤口在前额 Bey是在放屁
I know, but this motherfucker's just taking murders just to take them.
我知道 这个混♥蛋♥就是有一桩认一桩
He's taking life, no parole, for shooting a cop, what the fuck?
他开枪打了警♥察♥ 反正都要终身监禁 不得假释 管它呢
Might as well try to spring Bird for killing Gant.
替Bird抗下杀了Gant的罪又何妨
All rise.
全体起立
Jesus, what the fuck did I do?
天啊 我都干了些什么
You happy now, bitch?
你现在开心了 贱♥人♥?
Are you the man with them jumbo sixes?
你这有卖♥♥海量的?
How many you fucking want?
你它♥妈♥的♥要多少?
Take about three or four hundred.
要个三 四百
Damn.
该死
All in the game, yo.
一切都在游戏里 呵呵
All in the game.
都在游戏里
Right, but I didn't think--
没错 但是我不觉得...
For sure.
当然了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表