剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I'm the man in charge, remember?
我是负责的人 记得吗?
Besides, you don't give your people up to IID.
何况 你不会把自己的人交给内务部
You don't do that.
你不能那么做
Even if they put a 14-year-old kid into Critical Care?
就算他们害得一个14岁小孩 进了重症监护室?
This case, it's just....
这案子 它...
Get out of it.
那就脱身好了
How do I do that? I don't know.
我要怎么脱身呢? 我不知道
But you can't lose if you don't play.
不过只要你不玩 也就不会输
I always heard it that you can't win if you don't play.
我一直听到的是 如果你不玩 也就赢不了
The department puts you on a case it doesn't want.
局里把一件他们不想办的案子压在你身上
You're given people that are useless or untrustworthy.
给你派的人都是没用的 不值得信任的
Correct.
没错
If you push too hard, and any shit hits the fan...
要是你查得紧 要是惹到了谁
You'll be blamed for it.
到头来都是怪到你头上
Correct.
没错
If you don't push hard enough, and there's no arrest, you'll be blamed for that, too.
要是你查得松 抓不到人 你还是会背黑锅
Correct.
没错
The game is rigged.
游戏被♥操♥纵了
But you cannot lose if you do not play.
但是要是你不玩 你就不会输了
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, you fuckheads!
嘿 你这混♥蛋♥!
Hey, police!
嘿 我是警♥察♥!
Hello. yeah. Lieutenant Daniels?
喂 是的 Daniels上尉?
Who was that?
是谁?
It was the duty officer down at University hospital.
是大学医院的值班警♥察♥
What happened?
出什么事了?
He's blind in one eye.
他的一只眼睛瞎了
Who?
谁?
The kid.
那孩子
The 14-year-old.
那个14岁的孩子
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表