剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
but you want to pretend like you know something.
但是你总想自作聪明
I know a lot, Bubbs.
我知道很多 Bubbs
No, you green.
不 你是个菜鸟
I'm trying to get you brown, man...
我要让你变成老手
but you still green.
但你还是太嫩
You gonna make me brown?
你要让我变成老手
Yo, Bubbs?
嘿 Bubbs?
Let me do the scam tomorrow.
明天让我去骗
Come on, man, I'm ready.
拜托 伙计 我准备好了
Yo, I'm brown.
嘿 我已经是老手了
Shit, man, you ain't even fucking beige.
该死 哥们 你连一半水准都没有
Buy busts. Yes, sir.
钓鱼执法 是 长官
No long surveillances, no Kel recorders, no DNRs.
不要搞长♥期♥盯梢 不要偷♥拍♥ 不要搞电♥话♥录音
I want to get in and out as quickly as possible.
我要尽可能地速战速决
That makes sense.
有道理
Phelan isn't just a judge, he's a political entity.
Phelan不只是个法官 他还是个搞政♥治♥的
If he asks for something, I want to give it to him.
如果他有什么要求 我会满足他
Why is he asking about this Barksdale?
为什么他会问起这个Barksdale
He watched his state's attorney get beat up in his court this week.
这个星期他看到他的检察官在庭上被打败了
Lost a murder case. We lose cases all the time.
输了起凶杀案 我们一直在输案子
But a judge happens to be asking about this one.
但是法官碰巧追问起了这一件
Who you using? Lead detective?
你要用谁? 带头探员?
Greggs, she's my best right now. I know her?
Greggs 她是我目前最得力的人 我认识她吗?
CID for four months. Came over from Eastern DEU.
做了4个月的刑侦科 从东区的缉毒组过来的
Who's Homicide sending? That's up to Major Rawls.
那凶案科派谁来? 那就是Rawls警长的决定了
I wouldn't be surprised if you get McNulty.
如果是派McNulty来跟你 我是不会惊讶的
You know McNulty? Not really.
你认识McNulty吗? 不算认识
He's the one who mouthed off to the judge in the first place.
就是他在法官面前大嘴巴的
He talked to the judge? Yeah, that's my understanding.
他跟法官打报告? 是的 那是我的理解
So, if he comes over on this, watch your back.
所以 如果他来这里 长个心眼
You need anything, you ask me.
你需要什么 对我开口
I'll give you all the help I can.
我会全力帮你
But no surprises. Yes, sir.
但是别给我惊喜 明白 长官
Keep me briefed.
随时向我报告
Baltimore辖区办公室
美国联邦调查局
Hi, McNulty, City Homicide. Is anyone expecting you?
嗨 我是McNulty 市凶案科的 有谁在等你吗?
Yeah, Special Agent Fitzhugh, Squad 5.
是的 5队的特别探员Fitzhugh
He's expecting me, can l- -
他在等我 我能...
Not without an escort.
得有人来接你
All right.
好吧
Agent Fitzhugh to the front.
请Fitzhugh探员到前台来
Fitz. Brother.
Fitz 兄弟
She can spot a bad one. Nothing personal, Jimmy.
她能认出坏蛋 不是针对个人的 Jimmy
You know how they are with security nowadays.
你知道现在他们是怎么搞安保的
I know how they are with locals, yeah.
我知道他们怎么对待本地人
So, what's up, g-man?
那么 什么事 探员?
Good stuff. Yeah?
好东西 伙计 好东西 是吗?
Your man gave us a hell of a case.
你们的人给了我们一件大案子
Comes to informants, Jimmy, you can pick 'em.
说到线人 Jimmy 你可真会挑人
He's one of the better Cl's I've ever worked.
他是我迄今为止合作过的最棒的线人
You up on a wire?
你在搞窃听?
That and more.
不止这样
So, like, he be talking like he got some type of record deal, you know?
你瞧 他的语气像是在说 他手上有笔破天荒的大买♥♥卖♥♥
Man, please. That nigger.
哥们 拜托 那个家伙...
The pussy has you. Jesus Christ.
那个妞吃定你了 老天爷
Pretty fucking great, huh? How'd you get this on tape?
棒极了 不是吗? 你是怎么录到这个的?
That's not tape. That's live, brother.
那不是录像 是现场直播 兄弟
That's live?
直播?
Live from a three- story walkup on Homer Avenue...
直播 就在Homer大道三层的无电梯公♥寓♥里
in the bottoms of Pimlico.
Pimlico的贫民窟
This is going on right now?
这是正在发生的事?
As we speak. How?
就在我们说话的这会儿 怎么弄的?
Fiber- optic lensing.
光纤透镜
Camera's behind a hole in the drywall.
摄像头就在墙后的一个洞里
So small it looks like a nail might've made it.
小得看上去就像一个钉上去的钉子
Where's the mic? These motherfuckers sound great.
麦克风在哪儿? 这玩意听上去真清楚
Two remotes behind the baseboard heating ducts.
两个遥控装置按在护壁隔热层后面
That's about $3,000 of raw on the table today.
今天桌上有价值3000的原料
We followed it all the way from New York.
我们从纽约一直跟到这里
You're up in New York on this?
你去纽约是查这个?
We could be.
算是碰碰看
We're backing into some Dominicans up there.
我们在那里查到了多米尼加人
We could have a Title Ill on them right now if we wanted.
如果想 我们可以马上靠 Title III(有线窃听法)抓了他们
Wrong war, brother.
打错了仗 哥们
Most of the squad's been transferred to counterterrorism.
大多数小队都派去反恐了
This thing's the last drug case we got pending...
这是我们最后一起没了的毒案了
and I gotta shut it down by the end of the month.
而我得在月底前结案
You guys are getting out of drugs? Yeah, for a while.
你们不再缉毒了? 是的 暂时
We just don't have the manpower to stay on anything big.
我们没有人手来跟大案子了
Not since those towers fell.
从大楼倒了之后(指911双子塔倒塌)
What, we don't have enough love in our hearts for two wars?
怎么 我们没有足够的热情 来同时加入两场战争吗?
Joke's on us, huh? I guess so.
我们真丢脸 对吧 我猜是的
Still and all, you give great case, brother.
不过 你牵出了一件大案子 哥们
I wish you could've worked it with us.
我希望你能跟我们一起干
That's it, here's $20, hook it up.
就是这个 20美元 收好了
Two and two.
2加2
Hold up. What?
等下 什么
Just two and two. Come on, man, I ain't got time for this.
2加2 拜托 伙计 我没时间搞这个
I gave you $20, man. You gave me $20?
我给了你20美元 伙计 你给了我20?
One and a short three.
1加3
So you get, two $7.
那得找你 2... 7块
Hold up. I get $7 back. Come on, man.
等等 找我7块 快点 伙计
Calm down.
冷静点
Hold up, hold up, you fucking me up. Chill out.
等等 等等 你把我搞糊涂了 安静
You dropping shit on the ground?
你把钱掉地上了
Hold up. I ain't got all day.
等等 我没有一天的工夫陪你
Come on, man, it's easy. Let's rewind, man.
拜托 伙计 这很简单 让我们回过头想想
What the fuck is you doing? Look at this shit. Look, nigger.
它♥妈♥的♥你在搞什么 瞧瞧这玩意儿 哥们
That's the motherfucker right there.
就是刚才在这儿的混♥蛋♥
Who? The white boy right there.
谁? 那个在这儿的白人
Poot, grab that motherfucker.
Poot 抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
The white boy.
那个白人
Now got Dee, man Hold up, man.
去叫Dee来 等等
Stop that white motherfucker.
拦住那个白鬼!
Yeah, motherfucker, yeah, nigger. Fuck that.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 嘿 兄弟 操
What are you doing, man?
你干什么呢 伙计?
Calm down, man.
冷静 伙计
Making me run, what the fuck is wrong with you?
逼我来追 你它♥妈♥的♥搞屁?
What, man, why you fucking with me? Shit.
什么 兄弟 你干嘛追我? 该死的
This the motherfucker right here with the make- believe money.
就是这个混♥蛋♥使假钱
Seen his ass drop it and shit.
看到他把钱掉在地上了
Wasn't me. Motherfucker.
不是我 混♥蛋♥
It was this nigger, I saw him. Get the fuck up.
就是这个混♥蛋♥ 我看到他了 让这狗♥娘♥养♥的站起来
All right, listen, I'm sorry.
好了 听着 对不起
Fuck that.
去它♥妈♥的♥
What we need to do is, motherfucker burned us for $30.
我们要做的 这个混♥蛋♥骗了我们30美元
We need to take him to Franklin Ave...
我们得把这家伙带到Franklin街...
and throw his ass right onto the motherfucking expressway.
把这混♥蛋♥扔到高速路上
All right, listen, I'm fucking sorry. I fucked up, man.
好了 听着 我它♥妈♥的♥真的很抱歉 我错了 伙计
What you got on you? Just the $10 I dropped, man, the real one.
你身上有什么? 只有我掉下的10美元 真的一张
What's up?
怎么样啊?
Fuck it.
该死的
Hell, yeah.
嘿 就是这样
For now, we'll work out of Narcotics, with Kima keeping the file.
现在 我们不再归缉毒科管 由Kima梳理案情
We'll copy everything to Ronnie at the courthouse and your people.
我们会把所有资料副本 给到法♥院♥的Ronnie和你们的人
Fine with us.
我们没意见
McNulty and Santangelo will work on the open murders...
McNulty和Santangelo会去查没破的凶杀案
see if anything can be manufactured.
看有什么能立案上诉的东西
Kima and my people will do hand-to-hand stuff in the Terrace.
Kima和我的人会在Terrace"钓鱼"
Buy- bust, quick and dirty.
诱捕取证 立竿见影
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表