剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
This shit gonna get real heavy.
这鸟事很严重
You understand me? We gotta fall back.
明白? 我们得避一避风头
I wanna see how it go with this Savino bullshit...
我想看看Savino那边会怎样发展
See how they go past that.
看看条子们怎么处理
But if the shit don't hold...
但如果他的说法出了漏洞
Or if this motherfucking cop wake up and start talking shit...
或如果这个操蛋的条子醒过来 开口说话
Then you gotta go sky up.
那你就得跑路了
Where you got your peoples at?
你在哪里有熟人
New York.
纽约
Jersey, Cleveland.
Jersey Cleveland
All right. So, Philly.
行 那么 费城
DC. You know what I'm saying?
华盛顿 明白我的意思吗
No profile, no connections, no noise.
没有前科 行外人 更不会声张
You feel me, right?
你懂我吧
All right. We gotta be careful.
好了 我们得小心点
Jesus.
老天啊
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
It's all right, you just scared me.
没关系 只是吓到我了
I work with Kima.
我是Kima的同事
Kima, she....
Kima 她....
Kima's at work.
Kima上班去了
What is she?
她怎么了?
Dust the receiver, the coin return, and the metal top.
给听筒 退币口和金属箱顶刷粉取指纹
The can, too.
还有这易拉罐
Dr. Jones to the nurses' station, please.
Jones医生请到护士站来
We can't really know for sure.
我们还不能确定
Lieutenant.
队长
I'm sitting over there with Kima's girl and--
我陪Kima的姑娘坐在那里
Maybe somebody from the department or the city...
或许局里的或市里的某人
Maybe might want to say something.
想要对她说点什么
Who's here from the family?
她的家人有谁来了?
A daughter, you say? A daughter?
你是说女儿吗? 女儿?
Officer Greggs has a girl?
Greggs警官有个姑娘?
A roommate.
是室友
The family's in Richmond, driving up first thing today...
她的家人在Richmond 今天第一时间就开车往这里赶
But the roommate's already here.
但是室友已经到了
I'll do it myself.
我自己来吧
No problem.
没关系
If we lose her, he can always pose for the funeral.
如果我们失去了她 他还可以在葬礼上装样子
Still need the right door for Savino.
还是没找到Savino的确切下落
His last knowns, his girlfriend, his mama, all empty holes.
他最后已知的所在地 女友 母亲 都是空巢
Tracers picked up a of couple hairs on one of the hoodies.
痕迹科在一个兜帽里找到几根毛发
That's something.
不赖嘛
So, either these guys are neighborhood yos...
所以 要么这些人是附近的混混
Who lucked into $30,000 on a street stickup, or....
在街上幸运地抢了3万美金 要么...
Or they're pros who set up in an alley on one side of the tracks...
要么他们是专业杀手 在一头的巷子里杀人
Then slip over to the other side where they park their ride.
然后溜上停在另一头的车跑路
What about the post?
鉴证报告呢
Cause and manner of death on Mr. Blocker is homicide...
Blocker先生的死亡原因和方式是他杀
To wit, close-range GSWs to the shoulder,
即 近距离枪伤 打中肩膀
Chest and left arm.
胸部和左臂
Nine millimeter, six left twist, suitable for comparison.
9毫米 六道左旋槽 适合作对照
We pulled something else from the back seat of the car, right?
和我们从汽车后座取出的子弹并不一样 是吧
Yeah, .380. Semi-jacketed. Casings were different, too.
嗯 那是点38 半被甲弹 弹壳也不同
So, we confirmed the two shooters.
所以我们能确认有两名枪手
Print hit.
指纹
Wynton "Little Man" Rice, enforcer in the 221...
Wynton "Little Man" Rice 221大楼的管理者...
A definite connect to Barksdale's world.
绝对和Barksdale的组织有联♥系♥
Print hit?
指纹?
Print hit from what?
哪儿来的指纹?
Soda can.
汽水罐
Dropped at the pay phone at Park Heights and Belvedere.
被扔在Park Heights 和Belvedere交接的公用电♥话♥旁
Still had a little fizz in it when I got there.
我赶到那里时还在冒泡呢
What is this pay phone at Park Heights and Belvedere?
Park Heights和Belvedere交接的 这个公用电♥话♥怎么了
It's from which some motherfucker paged Stringer Bell...
有个混♥蛋♥在枪击后20分钟
20 minutes after the shooting.
在那里呼叫Stringer Bell
I dusted the phone, too, but it was smudged.
我也给话筒刷粉取指纹了 可是已经模糊了
So we got a Barksdale pro in the northwest...
所以说一名Barksdale团伙的专业罪犯
Ringing up the boss minutes after the deed.
完事后在西北片向打电♥话♥给老板
So much for the amateur-hour theory.
"业余者理论"就这样寿终正寝了
Good pull. You are?
干得好 你是?
Freamon. Lester Freamon.
Freamon Lester Freamon
Where you working?
你在哪个部门工作
Pawn shop unit.
质押组
I mean, how you gonna shoot a police?
我是说 你怎么会向警♥察♥开枪呢
Ain't no percentage in that, know what I'm saying?
根本没有胜算 懂我的意思吗
For real.
千真万确
Someone around here do that shit...
要是这儿有人这么干
Every narco in the world be down here busting heads.
世上所有的缉毒条子都会到这里来抓人
I guess them Park Heights niggers just ain't got no fucking common sense.
我猜Park Heights那的人就他妈的没啥常识
A lotta heart, just no sense.
心思活 就是没常识
Poot.
Poot
Wallace on the phone.
Wallace的电♥话♥
Yeah? Wallace?
是吗 Wallace?
Nigger ring me up twice a day whether he got shit to say or not.
这小子一天给我两通电♥话♥ 也不管有话没话
Homesick motherfucker making me bug.
操蛋的想家了 烦都烦死了
Where's he at?
他在哪呢?
At the shore with his grandma, down there....
在海滨 他外婆那边
Surfing or some bullshit.
冲浪啥的劳什子
Or something.
诸如此类的
Dr. Zellesky, you have a call on Line 5.
Zellesky医生 5号♥线有您的电♥话♥
You just use that phone?
你刚用了那个电♥话♥?
Yeah, a little earlier. You might wanna go to Mosher Street.
嗯 前些时候 你或许可以去Mosher街
Just now, you used it?
就刚才 你用了吗
Yeah.
嗯
A man downtown needs to talk to you.
市局里有人要和你谈话
Man downtown?
市局里的人?
Make some sense for this man, please. All right?
和这个人讲讲道理 拜托了 好吗
I ain't never been so clean in my life.
我这辈子从来没有这样远离毒品
I'm just doing my job.
我只是履行我的职责
Okay.
好吧
What up, Mr. Beachfront Property?
咋了 海滩地♥产♥先生?
No, fool, I told you, I'm bayside.
不是啦 傻瓜 我告诉过你 我在海湾边
My grandmother on the bayside.
我祖母在海湾边
Still, man, you on vacation and not bringing me with you.
不过你还是没带上我就去度假了 哥们
How you get all the way down there?
你一路怎么过去的?
I took a bus.
坐公交
Shit, tell me how to go, and I grab a 'hound, too.
妈的 告诉我怎么走 我再带上一猎狗
Come down there and hang with your ass.
过去和你一起混
No, man, it ain't like that. The air down here all sticky.
不行 哥们 不是这样的 这里的空气很潮湿
Worse than Baltimore.
比Baltimore还糟
And these crickets, louder than a motherfucker.
还有这些蟋蟀 比操蛋的还聒噪
I can't get no sleep.
搞得我都睡不着
I don't think I'm cut out to be no country-ass nigger, man.
我想我注定不是个乡下人 哥们
Please deposit two dollars for an additional two minutes.
继续通话2分钟 请再投入2美元
Shit, I gotta go.
妈的 我要挂了
You can take a nigger out the Westside. But you can't take--
你可以把一个黑佬从西区带走 但是你不能带...
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Look, I didn't do shit here, okay?
听着 我没犯事 好吗
I asked you your name.
我问你的名字
No, this shit ain't right.
不 这样没道理
Who'd you try to page, shit bird?
你在呼谁呢 鸟人?
Why the fuck do you care, okay? I mean....
关你屁事 啊? 我是说....
You have exactly three more seconds to explain yourself to me, asshole.
你还有三秒钟解释给我听 混♥蛋♥
One shooter definitely opened the passenger door...
一名枪手明显打开过乘客门...
So any latent prints from that side of the car....
因此车上那一块任何潜在的指纹....
Why'd you page her, shit bird? Get off me.
你为什么呼她 鸟人? 走开
You think this is a fucking game?
你觉得这他妈的是个游戏吗
I wanna talk to Detective Greggs. You can't, motherfucker.
我想和Greggs警探说话 不行 操蛋的
Then McNulty then. This shit ain't right, sir.
那就McNulty 他妈的没道理 警官
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表