剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
He the one who saw the shot.
他发现了发财的地方
So, he gets a shot.
这个机会就给他吧
All right, okay, not bad.
好吧 不错
Can't let the duty officer see that.
这可不能让值班警员看到了
You wanna give it a rest, man? You down $60.
你想歇会吗 伙计 你都输了60了
That might be your whole damn salary, but I clock that shit in minutes.
那也许是你一天的薪水 但对我来说几分钟就赚回来了
Rack 'em and break 'em, man.
摆球 继续打
You the guys waiting for juvenile intake?
你们在等收♥容♥所♥的人?
He's in the squad room.
他在集♥合♥厅
If I had more time, I'd run you.
如果还有时间 我会打败你的
Give you a tip, Preston.
给你点建议 Preston
You gonna run a hustle,
你要是还想挣黑钱
You best stay with what you know.
最好别说漏了嘴
Man, fuck you and your tired-ass advice, all right?
伙计 去你♥妈♥的♥狗屁建议
But that sandwich was good.
不过...那个三明治还真不错
You gonna move our little thing down to Edmondson Avenue.
你把我们的生意带去Edmondson街
Take the gully.
拿下那块地盘
What about Scar?
那Scar呢
Who?
谁
Listen,
听着
I'm giving you points on the package...
我给你卖♥♥货的提成
So, you make a go of it, you hear me?
所以好好干 听到了吗?
You working for yourself, too,
你也在给自己干了
So you gonna put out the strong product...
搞些好的货色出来
And you gonna get the locals behind it.
让当地贩子望尘莫及
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单
You get your team together, you feel me?
带好你的人马 明白吗
Go and wait for me downstairs. I'll be down in a minute, man.
下楼等我 我很快下来 伙计
We gonna make this money run in a few.
我们马上带着钱上路
Smile or something, nigger.
高兴点 哥们
Made that nigger's night.
今晚可让他威风了
Yeah, he deserved it, though. He deserved it.
这是他应得的
It's Wee-Bey. We got one.
是Wee-Bey 我们逮到一个了
You think it's Omar?
你觉得是Omar吗
Nah. It's one of the young 'uns, I think.
不 我觉得是那些年轻人中的一个
One down, two to go, right? Yeah, motherfuckers.
一个倒下了 还有两个 是吗 是啊 那伙狗♥娘♥养♥的
Try to rob me, baby.
还想抢我
One, two, three.
一 二 三
A winner.
找到了
A match? Which case?
有匹配的结果? 哪个案子?
The one you just brought me, Bunk.
你刚刚拿给我的那个 Bunk
Casing in that girl shot up in Northeast.
那个东北区姑娘枪击案里的弹壳
Kresson? Diedre Kresson, right, yeah.
Kresson? Diedre Kresson 没错
She matches up with two other cases, both from last year.
和去年的两个案子里的都相符
Which ones? Toreen Boyle....
哪两个? Toreen Boyle
Someone named Ligget. It's in the report.
还有个叫Ligget的什么混♥蛋♥ 报告里有
It's Toreen Boyd, Roland Leggett.
是Toreen Boyd和Roland Leggett
Yeah, them.
没错 就是他们
Casings from all three killings go to a .45,
这三起案件的凶器都是点45口径的
Probably Colt Classic.
可能是柯尔特(柯尔特 - "左轮手♥枪♥之父")经典款左轮手♥枪♥
That fucker Landsman. How's he do it?
该死的Landsman 怎么让他发现的
You like Landsman for these three?
这三宗案子让你喜欢上了Landsman?
I don't know, Bunk.
我不知道 Bunk
As sergeants go, Jay's a sociopath and all,
作为一个上士 Jay就是个无良的人
But I'd have to go with an actual gangster.
但其实我不得不和一个真正的流氓为伍
Jimmy, you sitting down?
Jimmy 你是坐着吗
I said it was hot, but ifyou got these barbecue gloves.
那很烫 但如果你戴上了烧烤手套
You got a Johnny Weeks up in here? Who?
这里有叫Johnny Weeks的吗 谁
Johnny Weeks. Over in the game room.
Johnny Weeks 在游戏间
Obliged. Any smokes?
谢谢 有烟吗
I'm out.
我戒了
How long have you been here?
你在这里多久了
You gotta give the medication a chance to work in your system, man.
你得给药一点时间 让它们在你身体里起作用 伙计
Brought you something.
给你带了些东西
Yeah, some chicken pieces and some fries.
几块炸鸡和些薯条
Bought you a shake, but I dropped it on the bus.
本来还有杯奶昔 但我在公车上打翻了
It comes in a bag, goes out in a bag.
袋子里来 袋子里去
How long you have that for?
用那东西多久了
I fucked up, man.
我惨透了 伙计
Yeah, I saw.
是啊 我知道
There was nothing I could do, you know?
我无能为力 你明白吗
It's like first I got beat, right, then I get this.
我先是被人揍了 然后又得吃这药
What are these for?
这些药有什么用
They say I got the bug.
他们说我"中招"了
The bug?
"中招"?(艾滋病)
They checked me when I was in the hospital--
我住院的时候 他们检查过了
Are they sure?
他们确定吗
Where you been at?
你去哪里了
Here and there, I'm at it.
到处转悠 我在努力
I'd have come past sooner, but I been on kinda like a mission.
我应该早点过来 但我有个任务
A mission? Yeah.
任务? 是啊
Them hoppers that beat you down they got problems now.
那些打伤你的毒贩现在可有麻烦了
Them and the people they sling for, even.
他们...甚至他们卖♥♥命的人
What?
什么
I put the police on their ass.
我让条子盯上了他们
Police? yeah.
条子? 是啊
What, you get locked up or something? No, come on.
你是被关起来了还是怎样 没有 拜托
No, I'm not working for them. I'm working with them.
我不是为他们卖♥♥命 是配合他们工作
They don't give me the badge soon enough, I keep doing like I do.
虽然他们不会给我警徽 但我还是会这么干
Why?
为什么
What do you mean why?
什么为什么
How can you ask me why?
你怎么能问我为什么
Why the fuck are you in here, man, with all these falling-down motherfuckers?
为什么你会待在这里 伙计 和这些苟延残喘的傻♥逼♥们
Why you passing shit through a bag?
为什么你尿尿还得用个袋子
Why they beat you down?
为什么他们要打伤你
Why I couldn't do nothing about it?
为什么我无能为力
It's all part of the game, right?
这些都是游戏的一部分 不是吗
I mean, you taught me that.
是你教我的
What you up to in here, man?
你在这里过得怎么样 伙计
Doing the meetings.
参加聚会
N.A.?
戒毒会?
Yeah. Twice a day.
嗯 一天两次
That's good, man.
很好 伙计
It's good. you give the body comfort, you know.
很不错 能让身体好起来
Yeah.
是啊
No, you needed a change.
你需要改变
Guess so.
我也这么觉得
I'll be getting out of here the end of the month.
这个月底我就出院了
It's all right. They got meetings everywhere.
没关系 戒毒会哪里都有办
You ain't gotta worry about that.
你不用担心
Bubs.
Bubs
Who's got the best package now?
现在谁手上的货最好
Get the fuck out of here, man. I'm coming home, right?
别说这个了 伙计 我要回家了 不是吗
Shit is weak all over, you know?
你瞧 现在哪有什么好货
Got some boys up in Baker and Calhoun, though.
不过在Baker和Calhoun街来了一批人
They had a smoker out the other day though.
虽然之后就赶走了一个毒贩子
Yeah? Knocked a couple of niggers out.
是吗 打趴下了几个黑佬
Ain't you a trip?
看看你这一路走的
Beat down, bagged up, still ready to rip and run, huh?
被打趴下了 带上了尿袋 还想着出去抢劫毒贩子?
I'm a Viking, homes.
我可是个"北欧海盗" 伙计
"I'm a Viking, homes."
"我可是个北欧海盗 伙计"
McNulty.
McNulty
There's something here that needs kissing.
这里有东西需要你亲亲
Yeah, Speak again, toothless one.
你放什么狗屁!
I guess you know now why I wear the stripes in the family.
我猜你现在知道为什么我是带杠的了吧?
Good call, Jay.
干得漂亮 Jay
Of course, if Keeley hadn't fucked the scene up...
当然 如果Keeley没有遗漏现场...
You'd have had that casing months ago, right?
你几个月前就能拿到那枚弹壳了吧?
Keeley. Let Keeley be Keeley.
Keeley 你就随Keeley去吧
We all can't be princes of the city, now can we?
人无完人呐 不是吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表