剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Number 18.
18号♥
Conine.
Conine(Baltimore Orioles棒球队球员)
I knew that one.
我也知道
All right, this one's for Mikey.
好了 这个让Mikey猜
Can I help you? Yeah, one lemonade, please.
您需要点什么? 嗯 请给我来一杯柠檬汁
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Number 6.
6号♥
I know it.
我知道
Sean, shush.
Sean 嘘
David Segui?
David Segui?
Melvin Mora, numbnuts.
是Melvin Mora 呆瓜
I thought Mora was number 9.
我以为Mora是9号♥
Guys, we're gonna play that spy game. Remember the spy game?
小伙子们 我们来玩间谍游戏吧 还记得怎么玩吗
Yeah. Who's it?
嗯 跟踪谁
That tall black guy over there.
那边那个高个黑人
You're supposed to say African-American, Dad.
你应该说非裔美国人 爸爸
African-American, then.
嗯 是非裔美国人
I'm the front, you're the follow. I was the follow last time.
我在前你在后 上次我就在后面
Don't argue, go on. Go.
别吵了 去吧 快去
Come on!
快啊!
I got him.
交给我吧
Yeah, they're both brown hair, one that big, the other about that big...
对 他们都是棕色头发 一个这么高 另一个大概这么高...
And he's wearing, I don't know what the fuck he's wearing. He's....
他穿着...我不知道他它♥妈♥的♥穿了什么 他....
Will Michael and Sean McNulty please report to the offices at the rear of the market.
请Michael和Sean McNulty 到商场后部的办公室报到
Michael and Sean McNulty.
Michael和Sean McNulty
Please report.
请速来报到
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第一季 第八集 功课
One pay phone goes down, don't mean shit.
一个公用电♥话♥停用 不能说明什么
Both at the same time, that's a plan.
两个同时停用 就有鬼了
We spooked them.
我们打草惊蛇了
Busting the runner?
抓捕那个送货的?
Maybe it's that, maybe it's something else.
可能是因为这个 可能是别的
We still got the tower phones.
我们还掌控高楼区的电♥话♥
And we're up on Stringer Bell's pager now, too.
目前我们也在监控Stringer Bell的寻呼机
Yeah, but this shows just how cautious these guys are.
是 但这说明了这些家伙是多么谨慎
We make any play, and they're ready to change up on us.
我们稍有行动 他们就会改变策略
If they're not using the pay phones in the low-rises...
如果他们不用平房♥区的公用电♥话♥...
Then what are they doing?
那他们怎么办?
They're walking to another pay phone.
他们去另一个公用电♥话♥亭
We might see more traffic on the tower pay phones.
我们也许会发现高楼区的公用电♥话♥使用率上升
Sergeants' test's tomorrow, right?
明天有警员测试 对吧
4:00 in the afternoon.
下午四点
You ain't gonna take it this time?
这次你不参加吗
Sure, why not?
参加 为什么不参加
You ain't gonna study?
你不学习吗
Sure I am.
我会的
You guys need to follow some of the boys out of the Pit...
你们得跟踪Pit里的一些混混...
And see what they're using for pay phones.
看他们用什么取代公用电♥话♥
Excuse me, is that a direct order?
对不起 这是个直接的命令吗
I'm just saying--
我只是说...
If you wanna follow these assholes from phone to phone...
如果你想跟踪那些混♥蛋♥ 从一个电♥话♥亭到另一个电♥话♥...
Why don't you do it yourself?
你干嘛不自己去
I'm in-office, remember?
我做文案工作 记得吗
Right, they took your gun. For shooting your car.
对了 他们拿走了你的枪 因为你向自己的车射击
No, that was before.
不 那是上一次
That's right, that was something else. Right.
没错 这次是别的什么事 对
You believe this guy?
你能相信吗
Like there are fucking stripes on his sleeve.
好像他算老几似的
You guys need to get up on those rooftops today.
你们今天得上屋顶
See what these mopes are using for phones.
去看看那些混混用什么替代了电♥话♥
Come here, look at this shit.
过来 瞧这鸟玩意儿
What the fuck is that?
啥鸟东西
Let me look at that shit. Bird told me that shit.
我瞅瞅 Bird告诉过我这鸟事
Look at that.Look at that.
瞧呀 瞧呀
Fucking peter-puffer, get the fuck out of here.
操♥他♥妈♥的兔子 去他妈的
Mr. Omar, you want ends on this?
Omar先生 你要这个针头吗
No, darling, I'm cool.
不 亲爱的 我挺好
Nice shirt.
衬衫不错
Yeah, fuck you.
呵 去你的
It takes guts wearing a pink shirt on the BPD Homicide unit.
在Baltimore警局凶杀科 穿粉红衬衫是需要勇气的
Yes, it does.
是的 没错
Guts, or a familiarity with alternative lifestyles.
要么有勇气 要么熟悉非主流生活方式
What are you chasing? Toyota Camry.
你在追查什么 丰田佳美
Whose?
谁的车
It's listed to some woman with a county address...
登记在一个住县郊的女人名下...
But Saturday, my man Stringer Bell was using it.
但周六 我调查的Stringer Bell在用这辆车
You were working the weekend?
你周末值班?
No, I'm down in the Northeast market with the kids, right?
不 我和孩子们在东北区商场 好吧
Who should appear before me? Market day for String, too?
猜谁出现在我面前 String那天也血拼咯?
I know he makes me if I get too close,
我知道如果我太靠近他会认出我来
so I tell Sean and Michael front-and-follow.
于是我让Sean和Michael一前一后跟着他
They're so good, I lose track of them, scared the shit out of myself.
他们太厉害了 我都跟丢了 吓掉了魂
But they stay with him, spec the Camry...
但他们跟得紧紧的 发现佳美车...
And Sean, my flesh and blood, gets the tag.
然后Sean 我的亲骨肉 记下了车牌号♥
Your kids know front-and-follow?
你孩子懂得前后包夹?
They fucking love it. We play spy in the mall sometimes.
他们可中意这玩意儿了 有时候我们在购物中心玩间谍游戏
Anyhow, I got a Woodmore address of a woman...
反正我拿到了一个 住在Woodmore的女人的地址...
Who lends her wheels to Stringer Bell.
她借车给Stringer Bell
It's a start. The fucking family McNulty. Jesus.
这是个突破口 瞧这McNulty一家 老天
What?
咋了
Wallace.
Wallace
Wallace.
Wallace
Yo, Wallace.
嘿 Wallace
What? Yo, Wallace.
啥事 嘿 Wallace
What? What's this about here?
啥事 这个啥意思啊
This one here?
这个?
"A bus traveling on Central Avenue begins its route by picking up eight passengers.
"一辆在中♥央♥大道行驶的巴士在出发站上来8位乘客"
"Next, it picks up four more, and then an additional two, while discharging one.
"接着 又上来4位 然后又有2位 下去1位"
"At the next-to-last stop, three passengers get off the bus...
"在倒数第二站 3位乘客下了车..."
"and another two get on. " xxxxx
"又上来2位" 嘿Wallace
How many passengers are on the bus at the last stop?"
"到终点站车上有多少位乘客?"
Just do it in your head.
心算嘛
Yo, testers coming out today.
嘿 今天有试用品来
New package.
新包装
I might be down later.
等下我可能会过去
Later?
等下?
Look, I'll catch you around the way, all right?
听着 等下我去找你 行吗
Wallace, man, you can't just lay up in here.
Wallace 哥们 你不能就躺在这儿啊
Seven, right?
是7 对吗
Dee been asking about shit.
Dee一直在问
So what? I been telling him you sick...
那又怎样 我跟他说你病了...
But you know he won't let me carry that too much longer.
但你知道纸是包不住火的
Now, look, I be down later sometime.
听着 我等一会儿过去
No, man, testers gonna be out. Look, man, fuck the testers, all right?
不行 哥们 试用品马上就来了 听着 哥们 去他的试用品 行吗
Fuck the testers, fuck Dee, fuck all that shit.
去它的试用品 去它的Dee 它♥妈♥的♥都去见鬼
Just let me hold $10, and I'll give it back to you by Friday.
给我10美元 周五前还你
How? Dee ain't gonna pay you for not working.
怎么还 你不工作Dee不会付你工资
Look, you gonna let me hold $10, or not?
听着 你要不要给我10美元?
Eight?
是8吗
Damn, Sarah, look. Close your eyes.
该死 Sarah 听着 闭上眼
You working a ground stash. 20 tall pinks.
你在场地上贩毒 20支长粉瓶
Two fiends come up and ask for two each, another one cops three.
两个瘾君子过来各自要了两支 又来一个要了三支
Then Bodie hands you 10 more, but a white guy rolls up in a car...
然后Bodie又给你10支 然后一个白人开车过来...
Waves you down, and pays for eight.
拦下你 买♥♥了8支
How many vials you got left?
你还剩几支?
Fifteen.
15支
How the fuck can you keep the count right, but not do the book problem?
你这都能算对 它♥妈♥的♥书上的题目怎么就做不来呢
Count be wrong, they'll fuck you up.
如果算错了 他们会扁你
No, he coming to you. Today?
不 他去找你 今天吗
Yeah. He in a rush or something?
是的 他很急吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表