剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Every fucking day with that shit.
他妈的每天都是这一套
Mr. Omar?
Omar先生?
My check late.
我的支票来迟了
Yo, Mike.
嘿 Mike
Hook a sister up, yo.
招待下姐姐
So, what next, yo?
接下来干嘛?
Got some iron.
弄几把枪
Thinking about working the flush-and-run over on the Eastside...
打算到东区打游击战...
Till things cool a mite.
等风声过了再说
That'll work.
行
So you don't want to lay over here tonight?
你今晚不想在这里过夜吗?
No. Sure?
不 确定?
No, I'm gonna go see my mom.
不去 我要去看我妈
Keep it close.
保持联♥系♥
I hear that.
知道了
Who the man?
谁是男子汉?
I gotta be somewhere first, but I'll run him back downtown after.
我得先去一个地方 然后我会送他回城
No problem, thanks for answering.
没问题 谢谢回复
Bubbs. McNulty.
Bubbs McNulty
What's up?
怎么了?
You ever heard of No-Heart Anthony?
你听说过"无心"Anthony吗?
Who, Anthony Little?
谁 小Anthony?
1058 Argyle, Apartment 16-J.
Argyle街1058号♥ 公♥寓♥16-J室
He's up in Hagerstown on a robbery bit. What about him?
他因为抢劫在Hagerstown蹲着呢 怎么了?
My man.
好兄弟
Fuck y'all.
去你们的
You know how the cracker motherfuckers do
知道那些狗♥娘♥养♥的白佬
When they kill a deer?
杀死一头鹿以后会怎么做吗?
Or, like, when they go out killing animals and whatnot?
或者猎杀别的玩意儿时
Got them on the front of the truck tied up, stretched out,
把猎物绑在卡车的前面 四肢张开
So everybody could see it?
让所有人都看到 对吧?
You feel me?
懂我的意思吗?
I'm serious, that's what I want.
我是认真的 这就是我想要的
I want that motherfucker on display.
我要那操蛋的死给所有人看
I'm gonna send a message to the courtyard about this motherfucker...
我要杀鸡儆猴 警告院子里的人...
So people know we ain't playing.
让他们知道我们可耍不起
Yeah, we got people on it.
对 我们有弟兄正在查
You tell them it's $1,000 on the bucks...
告诉他们 找回钱给1000
And it's $2,000 on Omar.
干掉Omar 给2000
Yeah, Bird's on it.
嗯 Bird在办
Savino, too.
还有Savino
You know, Bird jailed with Omar down the cut, right?
你瞧 Bird和Omar一起坐过牢 对吧?
He said he all a faggot.
他说他是基佬
A faggot? Get the fuck out of here.
基佬? 不会吧
Yeah, said he had a whole stable of boys down in Jessup.
没错 说他在Jessup的牢里有一群兔爷
Tahis punk motherfucker got even less use for pussy now that he home.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的回来之后更不碰女人了
So, he gotta a lotta heart for a cocksucker?
看来他挺喜欢舔鸡♥巴♥的?
Yo, we doubling down on Sweet Lips, all right?
嘿 我们来翻个倍玩如何?
We make it motherfucking $4,000 on him...
做了他 他妈的给4000美元...
$6,000 if I get the chance to holler at him before he get got.
如果在那之前 让我跟他打个照面 就给6000
Say no more.
就这样
Take care of all that.
把这些事办了
Stickup come up dead on the stash one night.
头晚货被抢
Police jumping out the next.
隔天条子就来扫荡
Something up at the Pit?
Pit那儿有情况?
Maybe, yeah.
也许吧
What's up with my nephew?
我外甥怎么样了?
I don't know. He doing good.
不清楚 不错吧
He making that money out the hole, but...
他倒是在那窝里做了不少生意...
He might have a problem he don't know about.
但他可能有了自己也不知道的麻烦
I'm on him.
我罩着他呢
Yo, where in Leave it to Beaver-land are you taking me?
嘿 你到底要带我去个仙境啊?
I'm late for something.
我有事迟到了
I'll drop you after, on the way back downtown.
之后我会在回城的路上让你下车
What you late for? Soccer.
什么事迟到了? 足球
Suck what?
"吸"(音相近)什么?
Get in the goal!
射门!
Spread it out, spread it out, there you go.
传球 传球 好样的
First team, fall in!
第一队 集♥合♥!
Dad!
爸!
Mikey, how are you?
Mikey 你好吗?
Uh? Who's winning?
嗯? 谁赢了?
They are, 4-1.
我们 4比1
4-1? Who got the goal for you guys?
4比1? 谁帮你们进的球?
Ricardo, my assist. Assist? That's good.
Ricardo 我的助攻 助攻? 真有两下子
You've got to drink on the breaks, okay?
中场休息要喝水 好吗
I don't want you to get dehydrated.
我可不想让你脱水
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
This is Bubbles.
这是Bubbles
Hi. Second team, come on!
嗨 第二队!
Go on, Mike, go get 'em. Bye, Dad.
去吧Mike 打败他们 再见 爸爸
You're late.
你迟到了
He thought you weren't gonna come this time either.
他以为你这次也来不了了
This job, you know this job.
这个工作 你知道这个工作的
I can't get out here when he gets off the bus at 4:00.
4:00他下学校巴士时我赶不过来
I need more than every other weekend.
两周一次的周末太少了 我要多看看他
He needs me more, so does Sean.
他需要我多陪陪他 Sean也是
I'm not giving up any more weekends.
我不会让给你更多的周末
50-50 split's all my lawyer says I have to give--
律师说平分是我...
It's not 50-50 if I don't see him all goddamn week.
如果我整个星期都见不到他还算什么平分
You see him every day Don't curse at me.
你每天都能看到他... 别凶我
My lawyer says Fuck your lawyer.
律师说... 去你的律师
Fuck you.
去你的
Did you see?
刚才看到了吗?
Yeah, I saw.
嗯 看到了
Come on, you get out.
去吧 你得上场了
This good for you?
送到这里行了吗?
Mm-uhm.
嗯
Thin line between heaven and here.
天堂和这儿一线之隔
How did he know where the stash at?
他怎么知道货藏在哪儿?
The knockos don't know, but he do.
缉毒的条子不知道 但他知道
Because some nigger's snitching.
因为有黑鬼给他透风
Man, ain't nobody got to be snitching for Omar
哥们 不可能有人为Omar打探消息
Or his boys to creep by and see where the stash at.
他的手下也不可能 偷偷摸摸地来找藏♥毒♥的地方
Damn, Bodie. Fucked that nigger up.
靠 Bodie 看那小子的惨样
They stomped his ass.
他被海扁了一顿
How he ain't courtside for banking a knocko?
为什么他打了缉毒条子还不去蹲大牢?
Boy, how you get home so quick?
小子 你怎么这么快就回来了?
Nigger, what you steal?
哥们 你偷了啥?
Camry XLE. You all want a ride?
Camry XLE(丰田的一款车) 你们想兜风吗?
It's right around the corner.
车就在拐角处
Man, Boy's Village ain't shit.
哥们 男孩村不赖的
Ia'm just too bad for that off-brand little-boy bullshit, man.
我只是太坏了 早不是什么叛逆小孩而已了
It can't hold me.
那儿关不住我
What you laughing at? What's so funny?
你笑什么? 有什么好笑的?
If you was me, your ass would still be down there.
换做是你 你还被关在那儿呢
You ever seen a city jail, nigger?
你见过市立监狱吗 小子?
You ever caught a body?
你杀过人吗?
I'm the one who just got home, remember?
我是那个刚刚回来的人 记得吗?
Eight months over on Eager Street with a body on me.
一桩命案让我在Eager街监狱呆了八个多月
Yeah, you got the one. Yeah, the one you know about.
对 你有过一次 是啊 一件众所周知的而已
You little motherfuckers need to ask around.
你们这些操蛋的该去打听打听
Yo, out near the county, right,
在郊县那边
On the high end of the Eastside?
最东边
They got these apartments, out there, right?
在那里有不少公♥寓♥ 是吧
So there was this little shorty who used to stay out there.
以前住了个马子
She was, like....
她长得....
I ain't seen a female that fine since.
我从没见过这么漂亮的女人
I gotta say, Shorty was right.
我得说 这马子很正
You fucked her?
你上了她?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表