剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Low man scrapped, yo.
"矮子告急"
He all the way down.
"他快揭不开锅了"
But we going to start fresh on the latest tomorrow...
"但我们明天有新来头..."
Down from up North.
"打北边过来"
No problem.
没啥问题啊
No problem?
没啥问题?
Yeah, yo's talking about some guy named Lohman,
是的 他们在说一个叫"Lohman"的家伙
Who's down with strep... Iike he's sick.
感染了"链球菌"...像是病了
And the last part?
最后一部分呢
And the last part is something about
最后一部分是说
How he's gonna start up a Fashion Lady or some shit.
他现在如何开始追一个时髦女之类的
Fashion Lady?
时髦女?
I'm fluent in the Perkins Homes and Latrobe Tower dialects,
我很了解Perkins Homes 和Latrobe Tower的方言
But I haven't quite mastered the Franklin Terrace.
但还不怎么会Franklin Terrace的话
He's saying they're sold out in the low-rises...
他说他们在平房♥区的货卖♥♥完了...
So tomorrow they're gonna start fresh with a new package.
明天他们要开始卖♥♥新品
That's what you hear? Listen again.
这是你听到的? 再听一次
Low man scrapped, yo.
"矮子告急"
Low man, meaning the low-rise pit.
"矮子"代表平房♥区
He all the way down.
"他快揭不开锅了"
Is down to scraps on the last package.
那里的存货所剩无几
But we going start fresh on the latest tomorrow...
"但我们明天有新来头..."
Down from up North.
"打北边过来"
Tomorrow, he'll start fresh on the latest package.
明天 他会开始卖♥♥新品
Damn, how you all hear it so good?
天 你们怎么都听懂的?
"Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields...
"Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields"
"sold in a market down in New Orleans."
"Sold in a market down in New Orleans."
What the fuck is that? Rolling Stones.
这它♥妈♥的♥是什么 滚石乐队
First two lines to Brown Sugar.
"Brown Sugar"的前两句歌♥词
I bet you've heard that song 500 times,
我敢说这首歌♥你听过不下五百次
But you never knew, right?
但你从不知道歌♥词 对吗
I used to put my head to the stereo speaker
我曾把耳朵贴在立体音响上
And play that record over and over.
一遍又一遍地重复播放
That explains a lot, actually.
难怪你现在这样
So, wait on black, yo?
"那就等黑仔咯?"
What's white on black?
什么是"黑白配"?
Wait on black, right?
是"等黑仔" 对吧?
Even I heard that shit.
我都能听出来
Black's code for Stinkum.
黑仔是Stinkum的代号♥
We picked that up once we got on his pager.
我们从他的传呼里得知的
Now, there's gonna be a re-up of four G-packs in the low-rise court.
所以 会往平房♥区送4袋 每袋价值1千元的补货
Stinkum is on the re-up
Stinkum会去送货
And it's gonna go down around noon.
在中午前后进行
Are you sure about all that?
这些你都确定?
Turn it upside down.
倒过来看
Four hash marks in a row, one for each G-pack...
四条连续竖线 每条代表一袋...
"LO" for low-rises.
"LO"代表平房♥区
12 for the time.
"12"代表时间
"S" for Stinkum.
"S" 是指Stinkum
How long to figure that out?
你们花了多久搞懂的?
Four or five hours.
四五个小时吧
You sit here looking at beeper messages for five hours at a time?
你们花五小时就坐在那看呼机信息?
I don't know, it's kinda fun figuring shit out.
不知道 能看出点东西还是挺有趣的
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第一季 第七集 一次逮捕
You're not helping me out here, Sanny.
你在拖我后腿 Sanny
Major, l I ask you for one fucking thing....
警长 我... 我只是请你帮一个忙....
I know, but I don't All these months, I'm carrying you.
我知道 但我不能... 这几个月来 我都罩着你
I'm sitting here, watching case after case stack up, right?
我坐在这 看着案件一件件堆起来 对吧?
These are all yours, and they're all open, Sanny.
这些都是你的案子 它们都还没破 Sanny
Last year, your clearance rate was 40%.
去年 你的破案率是40%
This year, it's less than that.
今年 更低
I caught some tough ones.
我接了一些棘手的
Mike, you're good on the dunkers. I'll give you that.
Mike 你是挺会办容易的案子 我会给你的
Shit, comes to dunkers, you solve probably
说起容易破的 你的破案率大概
6, 7 out of 10.
十件破了六七件吧
But a stone fucking whodunit?
但是不好破的呢?
That's not a fair assessment, Major.
这么算不公平 少校
Fair? What the fuck is fair?
公平? 它♥妈♥的♥什么是公平?
I got a detective out there, unsupervised,
我有个警探在外 无法无天
Running his own special ops unit...
搞他自己的特侦组
Burning me every chance he gets.
有机会就摆我一刀
It's not my job to fuck another cop.
我的工作不是去整另一个警♥察♥
Not your job?
不是你的工作?
Tell you what, Detective.
这么说吧 警探
I'm gonna be so fucking fair I'm gonna give you the choice.
我会非常公平地给你个选择
Either bring me something on McNulty,
要么给我点McNulty的小报告
Or go out there and do your job.
要么去做你的工作
Pick a file, any file. Major
挑一件 随便哪件 警长...
Pick a murder and solve it...
选一件谋杀案 破了它...
Or bring me McNulty, there's no third choice.
或者把McNulty带给我 没第三个选择
Stinkum will have a runner with him.
Stinkum会带个跑腿的
The runner's gonna be holding the package.
跑腿的负责带货
When you get them, ride the bumper.
你发现他们后 打开警笛
So he knows we're there? Right.
让他知道我们在场? 是的
Lay on the blue light if you need it.
需要的话还可以亮出警灯
Now, the runner's gonna bolt.
这样 跑腿的就会逃走
I got the runner, you stay with Stinkum. No.
我去抓他 你伺机抓Stinkum 不
I got the runner, he takes Stink? No.
我抓跑腿的 他抓Stink? 不是
You both take the runner.
你们都去抓跑腿的
And Stink gets away? Nobody gets away.
让Stink逃走? 没人逃走
If we pull in Stink on a car stop now, we got to give up PC...
如果我们拦下Stink的车... 我们就要交出证据
Which means we got to give up the wire.
意味着我们要停止监听
We didn't set all this up for two days' worth of coke, did we?
我们设计这一切 不只是为了抓批卖♥♥个两天的货 对吧?
We snatch the runner, stick a hook in him and go back fishing.
我们抓住跑腿的 放长线钓大鱼
And between the wiretap and the runner bolting from the truck...
而监听录音和从车上跑出来的马仔
We got a charge on Stinkum any time we want it.
能让我们随时去抓Stinkum
We're also edging back into old murders,
我们还追查了一些旧的谋杀案
Pulling up fresh witnesses.
发现了一些新证人
And there are assets to be seized down the road,
还有一些可以没收的在外资产
Stuff that fronts for the drug money.
用来洗毒资
Like what? A strip club...
比如什么? 一家脱衣舞俱乐部...
A couple of Westside laundromats, a triple-A rated towing company...
西区的几间洗衣店 一家三A级的拖车公♥司♥...
A funeral parlor.
一家殡仪馆
A funeral parlor?
殡仪馆?
He bought out one in Gwynn Falls last year.
他去年在Gwynn Falls买♥♥了一家
The money's going everywhere.
他的钱无处不在
That's just what we know from one of Avon's girls bragging to a friend.
这些还只是我们从Avon的一个女人 向别人吹嘘时知道的
I mean, God knows what else he's got that we don't know of.
天知道他还有多少我们不知道的
Understand Barksdale's name is on nothing.
Barksdale名下什么也没有
He's always a step or two removed.
他总是幕后操控
It's a career case, Your Honor.
这是能建功立业的案子 法官
Look here, Jimmy.
看着我 Jimmy
And you're confusing "then" and "than."
你把"then"和"than"弄混了
T-H-E-N is an adverb
T-H-E-N是个副词
Used to divide and measure time.
用来分隔 衡量时间
"Detective McNulty makes a mess...
McNulty警探捅了篓子
"and then he has to clean it up."
"然后"他要摆平
Thanks,teach,I mean, it's great that you're going through every word--
谢谢你把每个词解释一下
Not to be confused with T-H-A-N,
别和T-H-A-N弄混了
which is most commonly used after a comparative adjective
这个通常是用在比较级之后
Or adverb, as in:
比如说
"Rhonda is smarter than Jimmy."
Rhonda"比"Jimmy聪明
Yeah?
明白了?
Look, there is more than enough indication of progress to justify continued intercepts.
要求继续进行监听的理由 已经陈述得够多了
I'll sign an order for 30 more days on all taps and clones.
我会再签发30天的监听和复♥制♥的指示
One copy to the court, one to the State's Attorney?
一份给法♥院♥ 一份给州检察官?
Anything else you need? What, from you?
还有什么需要的吗 什么 问你要吗
I think I'll go see a man about a dog.
我想这没我的事了
It's always a pleasure,
这一直是我的荣幸
Ms. Pearlman.
Pearlman女士
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表