剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That's the witness all right, the one from the Barksdale case.
这就是Barksdale案里的那个目击证人
Gant, William. 41 years.
Gant William 41岁
Single headshot, close range.
头部中了一枪 近距离射击
Bullet pancaked on the inner skull.
子弹卡在了颅内
Ain't necessarily what it looks like. No?
也许没有你想的那么复杂 是么?
A man's walking down a street in West Baltimore.
一个人走在西Baltimore的路上
That'll catch you a bullet for a half-dozen reasons.
有半打理由让你吃上一枪
Yeah, that it will.
嗯 是啊
You run him for a sheet?
查过他案底没?
Yeah, a couple of disorderlies is all.
有 只有几次妨碍治安罪
Guy works maintenance down at Poe Homes.
这家伙是Poe Homes的维修工人
Lives alone, no wife, no kids.
单身 没老婆 没孩子
Only time his name pops up on the courthouse computer...
他的名字唯一一次出现在法♥院♥的电脑里
Is for being a state witness in Barlow's case.
就是作为Barlow案子里的公诉方证人
Otherwise, I don't even make that connection.
否则 我根本看不会往那儿想
I mean, you've got to admit...
我是说 你得承认...
It don't make sense to ace this motherfucker after he done testified.
没理由在他做完证后 再做了他
Sends a hell of a message though.
但是给人看的意思不言而喻
He's one hardheaded fuck in the Terrace
他算是Terrace的一个老顽固吧
You can't run off or buy out, right?
赶不走 也收买♥♥不了 是吧?
If your audience is the high-rise projects,
如果是做给那些高层公♥寓♥里的人看
A move like this cuts right through the shit.
这个举动简直是立竿见影
What are you gonna tell the major?
你打算怎么对警长说
That I caught a stone fucking whodunit.
我碰上了一件难啃的迷案
Don't softsell the witness angle. Come on.
别轻易把目击证人这茬儿放过去 拜托
Why get the bosses riled before we know for sure?
干嘛在我们认定之前 就先惹毛了老板?
If I start talking shit that a witness got killed--
如果我开口就说 这个证人被杀...
Bunk, tell him. Why?
Bunk 告诉他 为什么?
Just cover yourself on this.
这事上罩着自己一点
Jimmy,
嘿 Jimmy
You ain't gonna do what I think?
你不会是想干我在想的事吧?
Listen to me.
听我说
This shit is gonna jump up and bite you in your ass.
这事会闹起来 反咬你一口
Just cover yourself.
罩着自己一点吧
What the hell was that about?
你们究竟搞什么名堂啊?
Nothing.
没事
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第一季 第二集 专案组
Morning.
早上好
Jesus Christ.
我的老天爷
Goddamn.
该死的
Who do you got to fuck in this town to get a real office?
你得搞上谁 才能得到一间真正的办公室?
At least that works.
起码那玩意儿还能响
It was for McNulty.
那是找McNulty的
I shouldn't be here. Then you shouldn't.
我不该来这儿 那你别来啊
They killed a fucking witness out of your court.
可他们在法庭外面杀了你的一个证人
Yeah, you told me. You did your civic duty.
是的 你跟我说了 你尽了你的公民责任
Under the power vested in me by the circuit court for Baltimore city...
依据Baltimore市巡回法庭赋予我的权力
I absolve you of all your sins, Detective McNulty.
我宽恕你所有的罪孽 McNulty探员
You are my sin, you know that?
你才是我的罪 你知道吗?
For talking to you, my major is ready to cut my throat.
因为告诉了你 我的警长准备对我抹脖子了
Yeah. Jimmy, you knew I was gonna make that call. Admit it.
是啊 Jimmy 你料到我会打那通电♥话♥的 承认吧
I didn't think you would straight-up
可我没想到你会直言不讳
Hang me out on the line in a shitstorm.
把我推出去 成了众矢之的
Look, it's not like it was when I was a prosecutor.
瞧 这跟我当检察官的时候不一样了
I'm a judge now, the rules are different.
现在我是法官 规则变了
You missed a spot.
有个地方没擦到
Yeah, what's done is done.
是的 木已成舟
Question is, what do you want me to do now?
问题是 现在你想让我怎么办?
I think you can leverage the Deputy Ops with a phone call.
我觉得你可以打个电♥话♥ 给副局施压
He's already detailed people. Some detail.
他已经成立了专案组 什么小组啊
Asshole lieutenant thinks he can buy-bust his way to Avon Barksdale.
狗屁的副队长以为 他能通过"钓鱼"钓到Avon Barksdale
You want leverage?
你想要施压?
We give the dead-witness angle to the newspapers.
我们可以把证人被杀告诉报纸
Stir some real shit.
搅个天翻地覆
No, that tips Barksdale that someone's working him.
不 那就等于给Barksdale暗示 有人在查他
We don't want to go public. No?
我们不想公开 是么?
Just put it to the Deputy Ops...
只要告诉副局...
You lost a witness who testified in your court.
一个在你庭上作证的人死了
That forces the department to commit to the investigation.
逼着当局去承诺彻查
And when you call Burrell this time, will you forget my fucking name?
这次你再给Burrell打电♥话♥ 能不能拜托别提我这该死的名字?
Hey. You missed a spot.
嘿 你漏了一个地方
Why don't you fucking do it?
它♥妈♥的♥你怎么不拖?
Seniority.
辈分摆在这儿
You found us.
你找到我们了
Wasn't easy.
不容易啊
You asked for these guys?
你要来的人?
I asked for more manpower.
我要的是多点人手
Have a seat.
坐
What the fuck....
搞什么飞机...
Sir, l--
长官 我...
He was showing me the trigger pull on his Glock.
他在给我看他Glock(自动手♥枪♥)的扳机
And he was just--
他就这么...
Detective?
探员?
Officer Pryzbylewski shot the wall, Lieutenant.
Pryzbylewski警员开枪打中了墙壁 副队
Why?
为什么?
Why did you shoot the wall, Officer Pryzbylewski?
你干嘛冲墙开枪 Pryzbylewski警员?
I was just showing Carv how my trigger pull is light, you know.
我只是想给Carv看看我的扳扣有多轻巧
I got it so it's real light.
所以证明真的很轻巧
He took the clip out, boss.
他卸下弹夹的 老板
But not the one in the chamber.
但不是枪膛里的那条
No, I forgot the one in the chamber,
不 我忘记了在枪膛里的
And....
而且...
Shit, I'm sorry, lieutenant.
该死的 对不起 副队
You want him to write on it?
你想让他打报告吗?
Write on what?
打什么报告?
You let one go, you got to write.
你开了一枪 就得打报告
You got to justify the use of deadly force.
为你使用致命武器正名
Against a plaster wall.
朝一堵石灰墙而已
It's an accident, okay? Give me a fucking break already.
不过是个意外 好吧 它♥妈♥的♥让我喘口气吧
Your name is what?
你叫什么?
Pryzbylewski.
Pryzbylewski
From Auto Unit, right?
从车管队(专门调查汽车犯罪)那调来的 对吧?
Cantrell sent you.
Cantrell调派的你
Not exactly.
不全对
Lt. Cantrell
Cantrell副队 他...
He sent me to Casualty Section a couple months back.
几个月前 他调我去了事故科
And I asked out of Casualty.
我请求离开那里
You came here from Casualty Section?
你是从事故科转过来的?
Man, these shits is right, yo.
哥们 这东西超正点
It's good with the hot sauce, too.
蘸点辣酱也很好吃
Most definite.
当然
Dee, want some nuggets?
Dee 要来点麦乐鸡吗?
No, go ahead, man.
不了 你们吃吧
Man, whoever invented these, he off the hook.
伙计 谁发明了这玩意 谁就发了
Word!
说得好!
Motherfucker got the bone all the way out the damn chicken.
狗♥娘♥养♥的居然把鸡里的骨头全抽了出来
Till he came along, niggas be chewing on drumsticks and shit...
在他之前 大家还在啃鸡腿...
Getting their fingers all greasy.
把手指弄得油腻腻的
He said "Later" to the bone.
他对骨头说"别了"
Nugget that meat up and make some real money.
做出了麦乐鸡 挣到了大钱
You think the man got paid?
你觉得那人有钱拿?
Who?
谁?
Man who invented these.
那个发明这些小吃的
Shit, he richer than a motherfucker.
操 他♥娘♥的♥比谁都富
Why? You think he get a percentage?
为什么? 你觉得他拿到了分成?
Why not?
为什么没呢?
Nigga, please, the man who invented them things...
哥们 拜托 发明了这些东西的人
Just some sad-ass down at the basement of McDonald's...
不过是在麦当劳的地下室里窝着的倒霉蛋
Thinking up some shit to make money for the real players.
想着搞出新点子 卖♥♥给真正的主来捞钱
No man, that ain't right. Fuck right.
不 伙计 不对 妈的有什么不对
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表