剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
He jumped the light at Preston and Milton and is south on Milton.
他在Preston和Milton路口闯过红灯 目前在Milton路南侧
Be advised that he didn't make it to Chase.
确认他没有开到Chase路
11-71, what's your status?
11-71 你们的情况
He couldn't have gone past us.
他不可能溜过我们这里
11-71, nothing on this side.
11-71 这边没有情况
Must have went to ground.
肯定藏起来了
All right, hold your positions. I'll take a look.
好吧 你们留守 我过去看看
He called again, same pay phone.
他又打电♥话♥了 同一部公用电♥话♥
Same voice?
嗓音一样吗
It was the main stash house, it's got to be. The pattern fits.
那是主窝点 肯定是的 行动规律都符合
Who took the call at the projects?
公屋区是谁接的电♥话♥
♪♪♪ There was no one on the roof.
谁知道 楼顶上又没人
Sydnor was off with Daniels, chasing Avon in the street.
Sydnor跟着Daniels 上街跟踪Avon去了
We had a good day, too.
我们今天也走运
Kima turned one of the dancers over at Avon's club.
Kima说服了Avon酒吧里一个舞♥女♥
The one who's fucking D'Angelo.
那个跟D'Angelo上♥床♥的
This guy's good.
这家伙很厉害
We threw everything we had at him.
我们对他什么方法都用了
You know what they say, stupid criminals make stupid cops.
你知道他们怎么说 愚蠢的罪犯培养愚蠢的警♥察♥
I'm proud to be chasing this guy.
我很自豪能追捕这个家伙
We got four front companies so far, buying up all kinds of shit.
目前我们发现四个皮包公♥司♥ 经营各种业务
A club, an apartment building, a funeral home...
一个酒吧 一栋公♥寓♥楼 一家殡仪馆
And a lot of real estate on the west side of downtown by the Howard Street corridor.
还有市西Howard街走廊的很多房♥产
Shop fronts and warehouses.
都是商♥铺♥和仓库
Barksdale's name on it?
都在Barksdale的名下吗?
Fronts, mostly. Relatives, some.
多数是挂名的 有些是在亲戚下面
Mind if I have a seat?
我可以坐下吗?
He's had the projects for more than a year and it's a money factory.
关键是 他控制那些公房♥区已经有一年多 而那是个财源
We popped Wee-Bey coming out the other day with $22,000.
我们截获Wee-Bey那天 有2万2千美元
The boys talking on the wire were saying it wasn't much of a loss.
那些小子在电♥话♥上说 那不算大损失
$22,000?
2万2千美元
That's just from one morning from the towers and the pit.
那只是大楼和平房♥区一个上午的收益
Add the avenue corners, you're probably up near $30,000.
加上街头的 那大概接近3万美元
Another take for the evening, $60,000.
再加晚上的 到6万
A day?
一天?
That's $25 million a year, conservatively.
保守算 那就是一年2千5百万
You take out 20% for running expenses and spillage...
你刨去20%的运营开支和损失
And you are still clearing $1 million a month.
你还是能每月净赚一百万
So, where's it all go?
那么 这钱都到哪儿去了
He shows no flash.
他没露一点儿痕迹
He's got no house, no car in his name...
他没有房♥子 他名下没汽车
No jewelry, no clothes.
没珠宝 没服装
Just front companies and the property.
只有那些皮包公♥司♥和物业
And political contributions.
还有政♥治♥捐献
$75,000 the last month alone...
仅上个月就有7万5千
All from his front companies or their listed officers.
全部来自他的皮包公♥司♥ 或者公♥司♥的负责人
And that's just at a quick glance.
这还只是匆匆一瞥
I'm just totaling up the legal contributions.
我只合计了合法的捐款
You've got the likes of Damien Price, aide to a state senator...
你逮到过Damien Price那样的 州参议员的助手
Driving out $20,000 in cash from the projects whenever he feels it.
只要他需要 随时能从公屋区 开车带走2万美元现金
I know you don't want to hear this, Lieutenant...
我明白你不想听到这个 队长
But the money is real and it's everywhere.
可是钱是真格的 而且无处不在了
And more than the drugs, it's the money that matters.
比毒品更严重 钱才是至关重要的
I ain't fucked nobody else if that's what you thinking.
我没跟别人上♥床♥ 如果这就是你在想的
All right, I mean, fuck it. If you want to go, then go!
好吧 我说 去它的 你如果要走 那就走吧
But you could give me a goddamn reason.
可是 你可以给我个理由
What do I look like to you?
对你来说 我是什么人
What you mean?
你什么意思
What do I look like to you?
对你来说 我是什么人
You look like a girl, a woman...
你是个姑娘 一个女人
A beautiful woman, you're fine, what?
漂亮女人 你很好 咋了
I don't look like trash to you?
对你来说 我不是垃圾吗?
Baby, this ain't about what you do.
宝贝 这跟你的工作无关
I don't look like something you could roll up in a rug...
我不像那种 你能用地毯卷起来
And throw in the trash?
扔进垃圾桶的东西吗
Shardene.
Shardene
Shardene.
Shardene
Shardene.
Shardene
Lieutenant, you paged us? We were almost home.
队长 你呼我们? 我们都快到家了
Sit.
坐下
Yeah? Checked my count again, yo. How bad?
喂 再查一下我的账 有多糟
Not too bad, man.
不太糟 伙计
We got hit about $22,000. $22,000? That's all?
我们被截了2万2 2万2 就那么多?
All right.
好吧
I got towers two, three, five and six...
我拿到二号♥ 三号♥ 五号♥和六号♥大楼的
And another one labeled "P" for the pit.
另一捆贴"P"字 代表平房♥区
Where's one and four?
一号♥和四号♥的在哪里
It's on the wire that we took them for $22,000.
电♥话♥监听中 我们截获他们2万2
You shitheads turned in $15,000. Where's the rest?
你们两个猪头上交1万5 其余的在哪儿
Lieutenant, we ain't got--
队长 我们没有...
You have till roll call tomorrow...
你们在明天上班报道前...
To crawl back to whatever rock you hid it under.
都可以去你们藏的地方找一找
It comes back and it goes to ECU.
拿回来之后交到物证科
This doesn't happen.
那就当没有发生过
Not with me. Not with my unit.
别跟我来这套 别在我的队伍里
I wouldn't steal and not tell you about it.
我要是偷了 不会不告诉你的
This some of Avon's shit.
这是Avon的货
You got Avon Barksdale chasing your ass all around town...
你让Avon Barksdale满城追杀你
And you still find time to take his shit.
你还有时间劫他的货?
It's your shit now.
现在 它们是你的了
What I want with that?
我要这个干嘛
What anybody want with that, man?
大家会想要来干嘛?
How much you asking?
你开多少价?
We free.
免费
Free?
免费?
I'm saying, I got a little proposition for you.
我要说 我有个小提议给你
Proposition is, you get four G-packs for free...
提议就是 你免费得到4千块的货
You give me some better idea on how I can reach Avon.
你给我个找到Avon的方法
How to contact him?
怎么联♥系♥他?
You all just had a game, right?
你们刚比过一场球赛 不是吗?
How you get a hold of him to parley?
你是怎么跟他联♥系♥会面的?
We talk now and then.
我们一直有联络
I page his ass.
我呼他
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
That all you need?
你就要这个?
A number?
一个号♥码?
I make do with it.
我能用得上
And a code for one of his peoples.
还有一个他手下的代号♥
What Wee-Bey use, 07?
Wee-Bey用几号♥ 07?
07.
"07"
What makes you think I ain't gonna take this off your hands...
你凭什么认为 我不会就这么收下东西
And throw your ass up outta here?
然后把你从这儿扔出去
Come on, man, Avon goes down, the projects be open market again, right?
得了 老兄 等Avon被♥干♥掉 那公屋区就重新成为开放市场 对吗
Let me understand.
让我想想
Avon loses $100,000 to me on a bet...
Avon打赌输给我10万
Then you bring me some of his shit...
然后你把他的货拿给我
So that I can put your predatory self on his ass.
好让我给你机会追杀他
Not his day, is it?
他可真不走运 对吧?
Fuck.
靠
Fuck it.
我♥操♥
Where was it?
在哪儿?
The wheel well.
备胎孔里
You remember when the bag broke?
你想起袋子撕破那会儿吗
Think Daniels will believe it?
你认为 Daniels会相信吗
Would you?
你会吗
You didn't believe me.
你都不相信我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Savino late, man.
Savino迟到了 伙计
I'm ready to make this money-run, get the fuck out here.
我准备把钱送出 赶快离开这里
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表