剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Greggs, what's your bird saying? It ain't what she says.
Greggs 你的人说什么? 管她说什么
Yeah? What do you say?
是吗? 那你说什么?
I say we wait, shithead.
我说等着 猪头
That's him.
就是他
All right, easy, girl.
好了 冷静 姑娘
Yo, Herc, you got that? Yeah, we see.
嘿 Herc 听到了没? 是的 我们看到了
Are the uniforms on the horn? They're on hold.
警员待命了吗? 他们待命中
That's Ghost. All right, good, Tiff.
那是Ghost 好的 很好 Tiff
Now tell me what I'm seeing, girl.
告诉我会看到什么 姑娘
He gonna get little Mike. Then what?
他会找到小Mike 然后呢?
Mike come back with the money.
Mike拿着钱回来
Wait on the drop, take the car when it's deep in the block.
等他们放货 车进入小区里再拦下
I don't want no foot chase.
我不想来场追捕
Copy.
收到
Got it.
盯上了
Go, go, go. The driver's mine.
上 上 上 司机是我的
Get the house on the left.
右边那栋
Get down. Get on the ground.
趴倒地上 趴下!
Put your hands behind your head. Get your hands up.
把手放脑袋后面 把手举起来
Shut the engine. Get that motherfucker around the corner.
关掉引擎 在街角抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hand the keys out. Drop the keys out of the car.
把钥匙递出来 把钥匙扔到车外
Drop them now. Get out of the car.
马上扔出来 下车
Get down right here, right here.
趴倒这里来 马上
Get down.
趴下
Passenger, put your hands out of the car window.
乘客 把你的手伸出车窗
Both hands out of the car window. Use your right hand, open up the car door.
两只手都伸出车窗 用你的右手打开车门
Slowly. Step out of the car.
慢点 走出车来
Step out of the car.
走出车子
Down on the ground.
趴到地上
Down on the ground.
趴在地上
That's it, take his ass to jail.
好了 好了 让他蹲牢子去
You got him, Carv? I got him.
你看住他了 Carv? 我看住他了
Look at this shit. Cross your legs.
看看这玩意 双腿交叉
Look at this.
看这个
You see what he did? Do you see what he did?
你看到他干了什么吗 你看到他干了什么吗
Why he throw the gun on my car? Shit gonna scratch the paint.
为什么他要把枪扔我车顶上 它♥妈♥的♥非刮了漆不可
Stay in the car. Tell him to leave my car be.
留在车里 让他离我车远点
Stay in the fucking car. That shit just ain't right.
它♥妈♥的♥留在车里 他凭什么那么做
Whatcha doing with something like that?
你拿这玩意儿要干什么?
What you got here?
你手里拿了什么?
You should've seen the way this bitch was looking at me, Kima.
你该看看这臭娘们看我的眼神 Kima
Ugly little fucker almost shit his pants he was so scared.
这小丑吓得差点屁滚尿流
Right?
对吧?
Two guns, remember?
两把枪 记得吗?
Two?
两把?
It's all good, Kima, ease up.
没出事儿 Kima 别紧张
All rise.
全体起立
Part 12 of the Circuit Court of Baltimore City is now in session.
Baltimore市第12巡回法庭现在开庭
Be seated.
请就座
Madame Forelady, you have a unanimous verdict?
首席陪审员 你们有一致裁决了吗?
As to the defendant D'Angelo Barksdale...
对于指控被告D'Angelo Barksdale
how say you to the charge of murder in the first degree?
一级谋杀罪 你们有何认定?
Not guilty.
无罪
How say you to the charge of murder in the second degree?
对于二级谋杀罪的指控 你们有何认定?
Not guilty.
无罪
Yeah.
太好了
That's what I'm talking about. Be seated.
我说什么来着 请就座
It's you, daddy, yeah, that's right.
是你 老爹 没错 秩序!
At least you made them work for it. Be seated.
起码你让他们忙活了一阵 请就座
The jury is to be thanked for its services in this case.
感谢陪审团审理此案
Deputies will return defendant Barksdale to pretrial...
庭警将被告送回审前羁押所
for processing prior to his release.
办理释放手续
Think I give a fuck?
你以为我会放心上?
I'll be chalking you off one night.
总有一天我会送你进去
You have a nice day. Yo, Stringer, let's go.
祝你过得愉快 嘿 Stringer 走了
Detective?
探员?
Detective.
探员
Detective.
探员
Judge asked to speak with you.
法官要求见你
What the hell happened out there? We lost.
那里是怎么回事 我们输了
Were you on this?
你跟的案子?
The case? Yeah.
这件? 是的
No, it was Barlow, with an assist from McLarney.
不 是Barlow的案子 McLarney协助过而已
If it was Barlow's case, why are you in court?
如果是Barlow的案子 你到庭干什么?
No reason.
没理由
You just like coming to court on murders you don't even work?
你喜欢旁听不是自己办的谋杀案?
Just for the thrill of it?
让你兴奋吗?
When you start coming with the customers...
当你和客人打成一片时...
it's time to get out of the business.
离关门大吉之日就不远了
You shouldn't talk dirty now that you're a judge.
你是个法官 不该出言不逊
Now that I'm a judge, I can say anything I damn please.
既然我是个法官 我说什么都可以
That Barksdale kid, he's a cousin to Avon Barksdale.
那个叫Barksdale的小子 是Avon Barksdale的外甥
Who?
谁?
Avon Barksdale, Stringer Bell.
Avon Barksdale和Stringer Bell
The crew that's been running Franklin Terrace for a year.
在Franklin Terrace(高层公♥寓♥区) 兴风作浪了一年
Stringer Bell?
Stringer Bell?
That was him in court with the legal pad and the glasses...
那个在法庭里拿着黄色便笺簿 戴着眼镜...
scaring the living shit out of every witness.
让每个证人闻风丧胆的家伙
Him and the rest of his crew, Wee- Bey, Savino, Stinkum.
他和其余成员 Wee-Bey...Savino...Stinkum
I saw them.
我看见他们了
You think about clearing the court?
你想过清理法庭吗?
On what basis? It's an open court in a free nation of laws.
凭什么? 这是个自♥由♥国度的开放法庭
I thought it was Baltimore.
这里可是Baltimore啊
Barksdale has five out of seven towers in the Terrace.
Barksdale在Terrace 掌管着七栋大楼里的五栋
That's 10 stairwells in five high- rises, going 24/7 for dope and coke.
那就是10处楼梯井 全天供应麻醉剂和白粉
And that's just the towers.
而那不过是在高楼里
The low- rises, the avenue corners, they're all his, too.
还有平房♥ 街角 也都是他的
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的?
Everybody knows it. Define "everybody".
大家都知道 "大家"是指谁?
Everybody on the Westside.
西区每个人
Barksdale and Bell, they're the new power.
Barksdale和Bell 他们是新♥势♥力♥
I mean, they've dropped 10 or 12 bodies in as many months.
我是说 这几个月里 他们已经搞出了10具或者12具尸体
Beat three cases in court doing the same thing they just did.
三宗案子都翻案了 跟在你庭上发生的一样
Who's working on them? In the department?
谁在查他们? 局里?
Nobody, really.
说真的 没人
We're a little busy doing street rips, you know.
最近我们都在忙着整治街道
Community policing and all that.
社区警务之类的
So, if it's not your case, why do you care?
那么 既然不是你的案子 你干嘛关心?
Who said I did?
谁说我关心了?
One more time.
再来一次 再来一次
缉毒科
Barltimore警♥察♥局
Stop playing....
别再玩了...
Fuck me.
该死的
You got submission numbers for the ECU?
你有证物组的递交号♥码了吗?
Nope. Get them.
没有 去要啊
Why me?
为什么是我?
You want the collar, do the submissions.
你想抓人 就要做提交
You giving me the start? It's your turn.
你让我打头阵? 轮到你了
What's the extension for ECU?
证物组的分机是多少?
Do I look like your bitch?
我像是你的跟班吗?
We taking the Mercedes? No, I promised my girl.
我们要没收奔驰吗? 不 我答应过我的姑娘了
Car's in her name.
车是在她名下
Narcotics.
缉毒科
Lieutenant. Line 2.
副队 二号♥线
Here you go.
给你
Fuck me, I cannot type. Who the fuck can?
该死的 我不会打字 谁它妈会啊
Millennium been and gone...
千禧年都过了...
and we still fucking around with Smith- Corona.
我们它♥妈♥的♥还在和Smith-Corona【美国上世纪40年代著名打字机】打交道
We need to get them computers hooked up.
我们得搞些计算机来
They promised to train us a year ago.
他们一年之前就答应来培训我们
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表