剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I got the impression there wasn't much love between them.
我的印象里他们相互之间可没什么好感
I fucked up, didn't l?
我搞砸了 是吧?
A little.
有一点
But the gun matches.
但枪是匹配的
And he's consistent with our witness on the description and the scenario.
在描绘和叙述上他也和我们的证人一致
So, don't sweat it.
所以 别担忧
Kima.
Kima
You know, interrogation is more art than science.
讯问更像是门艺术 而不是科学
You've got to feel your way through on instinct, mostly.
大多数时候你得靠直觉来干
Come, take a look at this.
来 看看这个
Who are they?
她们是谁
Some dancers who work at Barksdale's club.
Barksdale俱乐部里上班的一些舞♥女♥
I pulled their names off of liquor board complaints...
我从酒类控制局的投诉和州雇员档案里
And state employment records.
找到她们的资料
If you were going to try to turn one these girls, which one would it be?
如果你要试着讯问其中的一个 你会挑哪个?
Her.
她
Why?
为什么
She doesn't have a record, for one thing.
首先 她没有犯罪记录
She's just a DMV photo.
只有一张驾照的照片
Why else?
还有呢
I don't know. I can't really say.
我不知道 我说不出来
I like her face.
我喜欢她的脸
Soul, conscience, whatever you want to call it. She's a citizen, right?
灵魂 良心 随便你怎么叫 她是个良民 对吧
It's in the eyes.
从眼睛里能看出来
Instinct, Detective.
直觉 警探
Yeah?
喂
What?
啥
Who is this?
你是谁
He did?
真的吗
How the hell did you get my number?
你怎么知道我的号♥码
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好的
Yeah.
嗯
Ma'am?
女士?
Get this crazy bastard out of here.
把这个疯疯癫癫的混♥蛋♥弄走
What's the matter?
怎么了
He set off the smoke alarm, twice.
他两次弄响了失火警报器
That good?
不赖吧
In the bathroom.
在浴室里
Bunk, it's Jimmy.
Bunk 我是Jimmy
What the fuck?
搞什么
Bunk, wake the fuck up.
Bunk 它♥妈♥的♥快醒醒
Bunk, wake up. What?
Bunk 醒醒 咋了
The fuck are you doing? I hear you, Jimmy.
你它♥妈♥的♥搞什么 我听到了Jimmy
What are you doing? Where are your fucking clothes?
你在干嘛 衣服呢
Right here.
这儿
Who gives a shit?
谁在乎啊
Come on, man. No.
得了吧 哥们 不要
What did you burn your clothes for, man?
干嘛烧衣服啊 哥们?
Got hair, got fibers and...
上面有头发 有纤维
Got pussy on it and....
有骚味...
What, trace evidence?
啥 微量物证?
You smell pussy?
你闻到骚味了吗?
I don't smell no pussy no more.
我已经闻不到骚味了
Knock it off.
你少来
I think you all can just take my ass home.
我想你可以送我回去了
Trace lab ain't going to have shit on the Bunk.
痕迹科找不出Bunk的什么把柄
That shit. No fucking case file, Detective.
那鸟玩意儿 没有它♥妈♥的♥案子可立 警探
Where are your fucking shoes, man?
你它♥妈♥的♥鞋子呢 哥们?
Ma'am, you seen his shoes?
女士 你看到过他的鞋子吗
Give me that pussy, and now you going to take my shoes?
给我惹了一身骚 现在还要拿走我的鞋?
That ain't right, shit.
这可不对 妈的
Shit.
妈的
Christ, Jimmy.
老天 Jimmy
Bunk, I'll give you that burning trace evidence makes sense.
Bunk 我说烧毁证据合情合理
What the fuck did you plan to wear home?
可你它♥妈♥的♥准备穿什么回去
Shit.
妈的
Jimmy, you know something?
Jimmy 你知道吗
You're no good for people, man.
你真是颗煞星 哥们
I mean, damn.
我是说 该死
Everybody around you....
你周围的所有人...
Christ.
老天
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表