剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yo, the shit is late.
嘿 货来晚了
They're still vialing up.
是啊 还在灌瓶呢
Usually come off the train street-ready, but this time they gotta vial.
通常卸来的货都是成品 不过这次得装瓶子
Y'all got any testers, man?
伙计有样品吗?
Yeah, later. Later?
有 等会儿 等会?
Got any testers, man?
有货吗 伙计
Nigger, it ain't even 9:00, and you fiending on it.
哥们 现在连9点都没到 你就饥渴成这样
Get the fuck out of here, man.
它♥妈♥的♥滚一边去
Damn.
该死的
Why you act like that?
嘿 你干嘛这么对他?
What, for these junkie motherfuckers?
你说那些狗♥娘♥养♥的吸毒佬啊?
So you just gonna take his money all day and treat him like a dog?
你整天榨取他钱 却当他是条狗?
How I'm supposed to treat him? I don't know.
那我该怎么招呼他? 我不知道
But you ain't got to punk him like that.
但是你不该那样凶他
He punked himself. He's a goddamn drug addict.
他自作自受 他是个该死的瘾君子
And you a goddamn drug dealer.
而你是个该死的毒贩子
So?
那又怎样?
So what?
那又怎样了?!
What, the customer's always right?
什么 "顾客永远是对的"?
We're in the projects. The customer be fucked up.
我们在公房♥区 顾客各个无药可救
You can't give these niggers shit, man.
你不该在乎这些黑佬 伙计
Why not? Why can't you?
为什么不 为什么不行?
Shit, everything else in the world get sold without people taking advantage.
操 其他行当做买♥♥卖♥♥就不会占人便宜
Scamming, lying, doing each other dirty.
搞什么诈骗 扯谎 黑吃黑
Why has it got to be that way with this?
为什么这里就要这样?
'Cause they dope fiends.
因为他们是吸毒的
Yeah, but the game ain't gotta be played like that.
没错 但是游戏不该那么玩
You can't tell me this shit can't get done without people beating on each other...
别跟我说不这样就做不成买♥♥卖♥♥了 非得互相掐架
Killing each other, doing each other like dogs.
互相动刀子 互相鄙视
Without all that you ain't got 5-0 here on our backs every five minutes...
不搞出那些名堂 这里就不用五分钟拉一次警报了
Throwing us around and shit.
被条子追着不放
Shit, man.
操
You think 5-0 would care about niggers getting high?
你以为条子在乎谁嗑高了?
In the projects?
在公房♥里?
Man, 5-0 be down here about the bodies.
哥们 条子来这是因为有尸体
That's what they be down here about, the bodies.
那才是他们来这儿的目的 尸体
Squires, young squires.
哥们 公子哥们
What you want, nigger?
你想要什么 伙计
A little bag of styles, man, a little bag of styles for you.
一小袋子的时髦东西 伙计 一些给你们的时髦东西
Check it out.
来看看 看看
Only $5
只要5美元
Only $5, what's up with that?
只要5美元 怎么样?
$5 make you a gallant motherfucker, right there, boy.
只要5美元 就能立马让你帅得冒泡
Him, we know.
我们认识他
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第一季 第三集 交易
What are we facing from the riot?
这次闹事有什么后遗症?
Three witnesses' statements...
三个目击者的口供
All of them saying the officer's assault... on the youth was unprovoked.
都称警员对年轻人攻击之前并未受到挑衅
You know how that goes, Commissioner.
你知道是怎么回事 长官
People's idea of police brutality is whenever we win a fight.
每次我们赢了战斗 大家总会联想到警♥察♥滥用暴♥力♥
What does the state's attorney say?
检察官是怎么说的
He says it goes to a grand jury.
他说要交给大陪审团
The grand jury doesn't indict, he looks clean for passing the buck.
只要大陪审团不起诉 他就可以推得一干二净
And if they do indict?
如果他们起诉了呢?
They won't.
他们不会的
Criminal histories on our three witnesses...
三位目击者的犯罪记录
One longer than the next.
一个比一个长
Drugs, weapons, assault... more drugs.
毒品 枪♥械♥ 人身攻击...更多的毒品
Shitbirds throwing dirt at good police.
混♥蛋♥们往好警♥察♥头上撒粪
Just the same, Lieutenant...
同样地 中尉长
I want you to rethink whatever tactic led you
我希望你能反省一下 是出于什么策略
To send three plainclothes officers to do field interviews
让你派了三名便衣刑♥警♥在临晨两点
At the high-rises at 2:00 in the morning.
去高层居民区做实地调查
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I take it your people have union counsel?
我想你们找了工会律师?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sir, I would request...
长官 我请求...
That pending the grand jury review...
在大陪审团审查期间
I can use him in-office,
我可以让他留在办公室
But we shouldn't have him on the street until the grand jury signs off.
但是在大陪审团有结果前 我们不应该再派他出警
That's putting our tail between our legs.
那脸真是丢大了
I think our official stance has to be...
我觉得我们正式的态度应该是...
He did nothing wrong out there.
他在那里根本没有不当行为
A 14-year-old is half-blind.
一个14岁的孩子瞎了一只眼睛
And two of ours were injured as well.
我们也有两个人受伤了
Goddamn right. They were fucking shooting at us out there.
说得没错 他们在那它♥妈♥的♥朝我们开枪
Bobby, what do you think?
Bobby 你觉得呢?
Keep him off the streets...
让他别出外勤...
Until it clears the courthouse.
直到法♥院♥结案
Okay, then, we'll wait on the grand jury.
好吧 那我们就等大陪审团的决议吧
Lieutenant. A moment, please.
中尉 请留步
What happened out there?
那里究竟发生了什么事?
Did you know they were in the high-rises without backup?
你知道他们在没有支援的情况下 去了高层公♥寓♥吗?
If I tell you yes... I screwed up.
如果我回答是的...我就失职了
If I tell you no...
如果我回答不是...
I'm putting my men in the jackpot.
就是把自己的手下陷于不利
Do you still want me to answer?
你还要我作答吗?
I screwed up, sir.
我搞砸了 长官
Good man, willing to take one for the company.
好同志 愿意为大局挺身而出
To hell with the company.
去它♥妈♥的♥大局
I'm defending my own people here, that's all.
我在这儿是为我的人辩护 如此而已
What Major Valchek means to say is that he's grateful that you...
Valchek警长的意思是 他感激你...
Extended your support on behalf of Officer Pryzbylewski.
能为Pryzbylewski警员着想 伸出援手
Fuckup that he is. He should be off the street.
他是个麻烦鬼 他不该出外勤
What can I say? The kid needs...
我能说什么? 这孩子需要...
A little guidance, a little supervision.
一点指导 一点监督
Stan here thought that if he got a young officer back on the street...
Stan觉得如果能让一个年轻警员重回街头...
Where he might start over--
也许能重头来过...
A new unit, a new lieutenant.
一个新的小队 新的队长
You know, that it might bring him around.
你瞧 也许能让他重新找到感觉
I understand he messed up here.
我明白他这次是搞砸了
I understand that.
我明白
Which is why I'm saying to you...
所以我要对你说...
I owe you...
我欠你一个人情...
For walking him through this grand jury thing.
如果他这次能过了大陪审团这一关
And to compensate, Southeastern is sending you
作为补偿 东南片会给你们送来
Two new unmarked units, and a surveillance van.
两辆全新的便衣警车 和一辆监视车
Plus, you need manpower...
另外 你需要警力的话...
While these guys are busy with this IID thing...
在他们接受内部调查的这段时间里
All you do is ask.
尽管开口
Lieutenant.
中尉
So I've got suction with you, Valchek?
那么我们之间算是有交情了 Valchek?
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Deputy, always a pleasure.
副局 随时乐意效劳
A necessary evil.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
What? Valchek.
什么? Valchek
Is it insubordinate if I ask what's so necessary?
如果我反问你 算不算犯上?
Thanks for not cutting Pryzbylewski loose.
谢谢你没有踢走Pryzbylewski
If you had, the department would be caught between Valchek and city hall.
否则 部里就要被夹在Valchek和市政厅之间了
I owe you for that.
我欠你一次
This Barksdale...
这个Barksdale...
He's dug in.
他藏得很深
It may take more than buy-bust.
也许光诱捕还不行
And since it's been in the press about the witness--
既然证人的事已经被媒体知道了...
It's not an issue.
这不算什么问题
Keep it a tight little circle.
坚持小范围调查
Give me three weeks of good street work and you'll see this through.
给我看看三周街头工作的成果 你会发现事情就过去了
A couple of felony warrants, a little dope on the table.
几张重罪逮捕令 一些毒品做物证
That's all we need here.
这些就足够了
Under no circumstances is it accurate to suggest
没有任何证据明确表明
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表