剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
She overdosed and whoever was with her didn't do shit...
她吸毒过量 而跟他一起的人啥也没做...
But roll her up and throw her away.
只是把她卷起来 丢了
Because that's how they do.
因为这就是他们的作为
Positive for semen in vaginal, anal and oral cavities.
在阴♥道♥ 肛♥门♥和口腔里检出精♥液♥
Three different blood types, all secretors.
所有的腔体各有三种血型
They fucked her and threw her away.
他们跟她性♥交♥ 然后弃尸
The only reason we knew who she was,
我们能认出她是谁
Or what she was about...
还有她想要做什么
Or what she might mean to someone like you...
还有对像你这样的人 她意味着什么...
Is because we've been keeping an eye on the people
都是因为 我们一直在监视...
Who run Orlando's for some time now.
掌控Orlando吧的人
We got ways of knowing what they're saying...
我们设法了解他们在讲什么
What they're thinking.
他们在考虑什么
You know what they said about this one?
你知道 他们怎么描述这位吗
That the stupid bitch didn't know how good the snort was at Little Man's party.
那个蠢婊♥子♥不知道 Little Man的派对上的毒品有多正
That it was her own fault. That's how they do it.
那是她自己的错 这就是他们的所作所为
They use people, and when they throw them away...
他们利用别人 等他们抛弃别人时
They find a way to say it ain't on them.
他们就托辞说 这跟他们无关
Lying motherfucker.
扯谎的王八蛋
He said they took her to a hospital.
他说过 他们送她去了医院
Now, get back on "D."
现在 回去防守
Check out Avon. He's freaking.
瞧瞧Avon 他乐坏了
Shit, man, we got to win this one.
靠 老天 我们得赢下这场
I think Avon's here.
我认为Avon在这里
Where?
哪里
Like I know what he looks like?
好像我知道他长啥样似的
He's a black guy rooting for Westside.
一个黑人 支持西区的吧
We might have a visual on Avon.
我们可能看到Avon本人
Street ball game up at Cloverdale.
在Cloverdale的街头球赛中
Where's Greggs and Freamon?
Greggs和Freamon去哪里了
Pressing the stripper they picked up.
他们在对带来的那个舞♥女♥施压
You and Carver stay on the radio.
你和Carver让对讲机开着
We should follow him. Why?
我们该跟踪他 为啥?
He ain't gonna touch drugs or money anywhere you can see him, Lieutenant.
他不会在你能看到他的地方 接触毒品或钱 队长
In Narcotics we follow guys.
在缉毒科 我们跟踪嫌犯
We do it well, we make cases on it.
我们做得不错 我们借此立案
Mount up.
上路
We been on this guy three months.
咱们盯这家伙三个月了
Don't you even want to get a look at him?
你就不想看他一眼吗
I wouldn't know Avon Barksdale if I fell over him in the street.
如果我在街上遇到Avon Barksdale 我也认不出他来
The thing is, I don't need to.
关键是 我没有必要
We get him by voice alone or we don't get him.
我们可以凭声音证据抓到他 其他都没戏
Yeah, baby!
耶 宝贝
33:45
主队比客队
Half-time.
中场休息
You got yourself a fine ringer.
你给自己找了个好投手
Well, yeah, baby,it's not your year, you know what I'm talking about?
是啊 今年你要栽 你明白我在说什么吗
It look that way, but you never know.
表面如此 不过你永远不确定
I know, man, we up 1 2.
我确定 伙计 我们领先12分
Yeah, you is, but...
是的 你们领先 不过
I got a proposition for you.
我有个提议给你们
Okay.
好
Double down?
翻倍如何
Let's give this wager a clean six figures.
咱们把赌注干脆加到六位数
You serious? I don't give a fuck. It's your money.
你当真吗 我不在乎 那是你的钱
You can waste it if you want, you know what I'm talking about?
你愿意你就浪费吧 你明白我的意思吧?
Anyone got him?
有人看见他吗
6♥4♥Charlie to central K. 1210.
6♥4♥C呼叫总部 1210
12-10.
12-10
12-10.
12-10
You have him?
你们发现他了吗?
Lieutenant, I don't even know what I'm looking for.
队长 我都不知道自己在找什么
Got him marked. On the sideline, red shirt, white visor.
目标已确认 位于边线 穿红衬衫 白色遮阳帽
I think he's coaching or something.
我看他是教练之类的吧
Who this fucking midget?
这该死的小个子是谁
Get that midget out of here, B.
防住那个小个子 伙计
Why you holler at me? Man, we getting down to it.
你为什么呼我 伙计 我们手头紧了
I get to you when I get to you.
时候到了会来找你们
That's it, we're on the stash.
就是那里 那个就是窝点
We are? mmhmm.
是吗 嗯哼
How can you put that down when Sydnor wasn't on the roof?
Sydnor不在楼顶的时候 你怎么能写下他的名字
Yes, he was.
是 他在那里
No, he's not, he's with Daniels.
不 他不在 他跟Daniels在一起
No, he isn't.
不 他没跟去
Get the fuck out of here.
给老子让开
Ref, what the fuck?
裁判 这咋回事
What the fuck?
咋回事
Yo, ref, yo, ref, what the fuck?
咋回事 裁判 咋回事
The boy was fouled. Clear, straight up!
那小子犯规了 明显 清清楚楚的
How you going to not call that?
你怎么能不吹那个
If you want, I can put time back on the clock and replay it.
你如果需要 我能把时间吹回去 重新比赛
You talking about a do-over?
你在提议重赛吗
Talking about a fucking do-over? That's not how the game is played!
提议要重赛吗 这比赛不是那么打的
You can't do that!
你不能那么做
Believe this shit? Nigger talking about doing it again.
难以置信 这家伙居然说要重来一次
I don't want any trouble, okay?
我不想惹麻烦 行吗
Ain't going to be no trouble over no ball.
不比就没麻烦了
Man, you supposed to be the ref, right?
伙计 你是裁判 对吧
Why don't you stand up for your fucking self?
你为什么不坚持你立场?
You pussy.
你这个娘们
You can't let any old motherfucking nigger get in your face,
你不能让任何混♥蛋♥在你头上撒野
You understand?
你明白吗
Now, walk away.
现在 滚
Walk away. Turn around and walk the fuck away.
走开 转身 滚得远远的
Ignorant motherfucker.
无知的蠢货
We cool? Yeah, we cool, baby.
咱们没事吧 对 咱们没事 宝贝
You tell your people to come to the park, Saturday at noon.
你告诉你们的人 周六中午到这公园里
Of course you come on the Westside again, without a ball...
当然 你空手再到西边来
I'm gonna light your ass up.
我就点你的天灯
D'Angelo?
D'Angelo
You know him?
你认识他?
At this point, it feels like I do.
算是认识吧
We sort of moved in together.
我们算是同居了
He seemed like he was different.
他似乎与众不同
I have to quit the club.
我得离开那个夜♥总♥会♥
Yes, you do. But not just yet.
是 你应该 可是不是现在
We need your help.
我们需要你的协助
Which is why we came to you.
这就是我们找你的原因
I don't know what else Keisha was not the first.
我不知道别的 Keisha不是第一个
Unless somebody steps up a little bit,
除非有人勇敢一点儿站出来
She's not going to be the last neither.
否则 她也不会是最后一个
You like that one?
你喜欢那个吗
Why don't you keep it?
不如你留着它吧
Thank you.
谢谢
He's getting into a black Ford Excursion.
他上了一辆福特Excursion SUV
Copy that.
收到
He's pulling out, north on Collington.
他开出来了 朝Collington路北侧
11-71.
11-71
You got the parallel on the north, I got him on the south.
你从北边平行跟踪 我从南边跟他
11-71, I got him. Looks like he's going east on Oliver.
11-71 我看到他 他似乎想朝Oliver以东去
He just parked.
他刚停下
East of Oliver.
Oliver东侧
12-10, you keep the eyeball.
12-10 你在视线内跟踪
11-71, take up a position on Federal,
11-71 你到Federal占位
West of Montford.
西Montford
I'm coming up from the south.
我从南边跟过来
11-71, I copy that.
11-71 我收到
He's just sitting there.
他只是停在那里
He's doubling back. Copy.
他在掉头返回 收到
He's south on Montford.
他向南去了Montford路
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表