剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We gave the money back, said we were sorry.
我们还了钱 道了歉
What can Daniels do? Not a fucking thing.
Daniels能怎么办 凉拌
The Deputy sent him the same direct order you have on your desk right there.
副局给了他直接的命令 和你桌上这一份一样
Get me Burrell on the line!
给我接通Burrell!
Detectives, when you swore that your affidavit was true...
警探们 当你们发誓你们会全力以赴
To the best of your ability,
遵守宣誓书的条约
What did the Circuit Court of Baltimore do?
Baltimore的巡回法庭如何反应
You gave us the wire. For how long, Detective McNulty?
您给了我们窃听的权力 期限多久 McNulty警探?
Sixty days, no?
60天 不是吗?
And how long have you monitored these phone extensions?
而你们监控这些电♥话♥有多久
Forty days, maybe.
大概40天吧
Deputy Burrell is on the line.
Burrell副局已经接通
Erv, it's Phelan.
Erv 我是Phelan
Kiddo, you're fucking with me here.
老兄 你在耍我吧
Yes, you are.
是的 你就是
Erv, listen to me.
Erv 听我说
The Circuit Court signed two orders...
巡回法庭签订两个命令
For a total of 60 days of telephonic surveillance.
批准共60天的电♥话♥监控
Now, I'm looking at a copy of a memo from your office...
现在我正看着一份你办公室发来的备忘录
Telling me I can't have my 60 days.
告诉我没有60天了
You're not hearing me.
你根本不在听
The Circuit Court for Baltimore ordered 60 days on this tap.
Baltimore巡回法庭命令监听60天
The Court wants its 60 days.
法庭要求60天
Now, if you take this wire down on Friday, you'll be in contempt of court on Monday.
如果你周五撤下监听行动 那你周一就会被指控藐视法庭
Understood?
明白?
And all the best to Arlene and the kids.
向Arlene和孩子们问好
Yeah.
好的
Who's your daddy now?
现在谁是你老子
Look, I didn't do a damn thing, Lieutenant. You got a beef, it's with the judge.
听着 我啥也没干 副队 上面向你发牢骚 都是法官惹的祸
Yeah, he got the Deputy's memo, he called his own shot.
是的 他收到副局的备忘录 他自己走了一招棋
Ask Greggs if you don't believe me.
如果你不相信我就问Greggs吧
Look, I've got to go.
听着 我要挂了
Kima.
Kima
Deputy called, mad as the devil.
副局来电 火冒三丈
Tell them to quit packing. We're back up on the wire.
叫他们别收拾了 我们继续监听
Kima.
Kima
McNulty or the judge? Or both?
McNulty还是法官? 还是两者都是?
This time, the judge.
这一次是法官
Ask me a question. Any question.
考我一个问题 任何问题
I thought you weren't studying.
我以为你没学习呢
This job is common sense. Ask me a question, dickless.
这工作是常识 考我个问题吧 瘪三
See how I do.
看我掌握得如何
"According to Q1--"
"根据Q1--"
Hold up, help me out, here.
等等 告诉我
You have to know them by the numbers?
你得知道它们的序号♥吗?
It helps.
这样有好处嘛
Makes it sound more professional that way.
听上去更专业
"According to Q1 ...
"根据Q1 ..."
"the general order covering sexual harassment...
"性骚扰的一般法规"
"in the event a female officer in your squad complains...
"当一位你小队的女警官抱怨"
"that her side partner has sexually harassed her...
"她的搭档对她进行性骚扰时"
"you should:
"你应该:"
"A: Notify the commanding officer.
"A: 报告指挥官"
"B: Notify the shift lieutenant.
"B: 报告副队长"
"C: Notify the ranking female officer."
"C: 报告最高级女警官"
I go with D.
我选D
D?
D?
Yeah, bitch-slap the side partner for dipping into my private stock...
嗯 敢碰我的妞儿 耳光扇死他
Then take missy home and fuck her till she smiles.
然后带妞回家 一直操她到花容尽放
What the hell?
搞什么?
When a small change in price creates a large change in demand...
当价格的微小变动引起需求的巨大变化时
Then demand is said to be elastic, but some products are inelastic.
这种需求被称作弹性需求 但有些产品是无弹性的
Meaning, a change in price does not affect demand.
就是说 价格的变动不会影响需求
Some key factors that affect the elasticity of demand are what?
什么是影响需求弹性的关键因素
Mr. Bell? Desire.
Bell先生? 欲望
Consumer need.
消费需要
Right, specifically, the ability of a consumer to delay acquisition.
没错 确切地说就是消费者推迟购买♥♥的能力
What else can affect the elasticity?
还有什么因素影响弹性?
My pencil lost its point.
我铅笔芯断了
All the girls say so.
娘们都这么说
Damon, we got work orders here, and ain't nothing happening.
Damon 我们接到了订单 工作却一点都没进展
These jobs were due yesterday, and people going to be coming in here...
这些活昨天就到期了 人们会进来索要成品
Asking for their work and nothing been done.
你们却什么都没干
Man, fuck them. Let them wait.
哥们 去他们的 让他们等着
No, you are not going to bring that corner bullshit up in here, you hear me?
不 你不能把街头那一套带到这里 听到了吗
You know what we got here?
你们知道这儿是什么情况吗
We got an elastic product. You know what that mean?
我们这个是弹性产品 知道这意味着什么吗
That mean when people can go elsewhere and get their printing and copying done...
这意味着如果人们可以到别处去打印复印
They gonna do it.
他们就会这样做
You acting like we got an inelastic product and we don't.
你们表现得像我们有非弹性产品 但是我们没有
Now, I want this to run like a true fucking business.
现在我要这里经营得像真正做生意的地儿
Not no front, not no bullshit.
不准有名无实 不准废话连篇
Understand me?
听懂了吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Where you snatch this old wreck from?
你从哪儿抢来这破车
Out Frederick Road.
Frederick路那边
Ditch it over Eastside when we done.
完事儿后把它丢在东区
Check it.
看
Him there, and that other fool there.
他在那儿 还有另外一个傻子也在那儿
They the only ones might be trouble.
只有他们可能比较难弄
I'll drop Scar, you just drop that other motherfucker.
我来对付Scar 你就对付另一个操蛋的
No, just Scar. His boy break, we going to let him.
不 就对付Scar 他的同伙要逃 就让他逃吧
But if he raise up, I'm on him, see?
但是如果他反抗 我就搞定他 明白了吗
Damn, I wish Bird was here, man.
该死 我希望Bird也在这儿 哥们
Bird be loving this shit right here.
Bird一定爱死这事儿了
Which do remind me, we get up out of here...
这就提醒我了 我们离开后
You need to drop that shit down a storm drain.
你得把那玩意儿丢进排水沟
Now give me some time to go around the block...
现在给我点时间绕过这个街区
And set up on the other side, all right?
到另一边准备 行吗
What up, who got black tops?
嗨 谁有黑盖(毒品)?
Hey, now.
嘿 嗨
What the fuck?
搞什么
Listen here, Bey.
听好了 Bey
You come at the king, you best not miss.
你要敢动王 那就千万别失手
Stink's been got. Stink?
Stink被放倒了 Stink?
Bey caught one, too, in the leg. Shit, man, what happened?
Bey也中了一枪 在腿上 该死 哥们 发生了什么事
They down the gulley on Edmondson.
他们在Edmondson街的排水沟那儿
Fucking Scar, man.
该死的Scar 哥们
No, it ain't him. Omar, man. Omar?
不 不是他 是Omar 哥们 Omar?
Bounty's going up on that bitch.
Bounty去追踪那个贱♥人♥了
That fucks us.
这可把咱们害惨了
We had Stinkum tied up with a bow from the arrest of the runner...
我们已经通过逮捕送货的家伙 给Stinkum立了一个罪名
And now he's out of the case.
现在他这头又断了
The man's a fucking loose cannon.
这人还真我行我素
Literally.
的确
We've got to pull his ass up at least.
至少我们要训他几句
There's a dime on this cocksucker's head.
悬赏追杀这个基佬
One of you motherfuckers needs to step up.
你们这帮人里谁站出来
Where you go with that?
你拖着伤腿去了哪儿
Maryland General.
Maryland综合医院
Walked up in there and told them I was on the corner, caught a stray.
我进去告诉他们 我在街角遇上了一个流浪汉
Police come talk to you? Just a roller, no homicide.
有警♥察♥来和你谈话吗 就来了一辆警车 不是凶杀科
Put it out there.
放出话去
Not just our people, either.
不仅仅是我们的人
I'm talking about any nigger who wants to step up.
我说的是所有想站出来的黑鬼
Put out the word.
放出话去
There's $10,000 on Omar or any motherfucker standing with Omar.
做了Omar或任何和Omar一伙的 就赏1万美金
Y'all niggers ain't got shit to do but be on this motherfuckin' hunt.
你们其他事都别干了 都给我它♥妈♥的♥抓人去
Now be on it. All right.
行动吧 好的
So, what you think, homes?
你怎么想 哥们?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表