剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Pulling campaign records and finance reports?
查竞选记录和财务报告?
What the fuck has that got to do with anything?
查那些有什么屁用
The money is part of my case.
资金流向是我调查的一部分
There was a time when I was willing to say otherwise...
以前我可以容忍♥...
To let you and all your friends hide some of that dirt, but not now.
你和你朋友保有一些黑暗的角落 但现在不行了
You want to talk about dirt? Have at it.
你想跟我谈黑暗? 那就谈吧
Talk some shit about your Eastern district days.
谈谈你在东区干的那些破事
Talk about what was going on back
谈谈你过去
When you was running wild in the DEU.
在缉毒组暴走的事吧
That's just talk.
那只是以讹传讹
Just talk?
以讹传讹?
FBI field reports.
FBI调查报告
You came into a lot of money, quick.
你挣了不少快钱啊
And you can go to jail just as quick...
如果我开始问一些正确的问题...
If I start asking the right questions.
你也会很快进监狱
This case ends, or you are done.
了结这案子 要不了结你自己
Hell, I don't even need you to lock up Barksdale.
该死 我甚至不需要你去抓Barksdale
I'll have your major debrief your detectives
我会让你的警长知会你的探员们
And type the warrants himself.
让他们自己去弄逮捕令
This case is done!
这案子到此为止
You do what you feel.
你想怎样就怎样
You wanna pull Avon in on half a case? You go ahead.
你想查到一半就抓Avon? 请自便
You wanna put my shit in the street? Feel free.
你想把我的事公之于众? 请随意
But the Eastern had a lot of stories. Mine ain't the only one.
不过东区有的是内♥幕♥ 我的不过是一小部分
A lot of people came through that district.
很多人都从东区过来的
If you were gonna do me, I'd already be done.
如果你想整我 早就动手了
But there ain't nothing you fear more than a bad headline now, is there?
但你最怕的就是报纸上 一个影响很坏的头条 不是吗
You'd rather live in shit than let the world see you work a shovel.
你宁愿生活在粪坑里 也不愿让人知道你挖粪
You can order warrants, and I'll serve them.
你可以签署逮捕令 我会照办
But as long as I have days left on those dead wires...
但只要我还管着这断掉的监听线...
This case goes on.
这案子就要查下去
Yo, look at these Delta Force motherfuckers, man.
嘿 看看这些自以为是 特种部队的傻帽 伙计
Look at them. All right.
看看他们 好的
What's up with Levy?
Levy那边怎样
He said he gonna meet us down there.
他说会来见我们
I still didn't get this safe out of here yet, man.
我还是没把这保险箱搬出去
How much money in it? $150,000.
里面有多少钱 十五万美金
$150,000?
十五万?
Open it up, man. No sense in ruining a good safe.
那就开着吧 伙计 没必要弄坏这么好一个保险箱
This isn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
没我想象的好玩
The SWAT guys do love to break out their toys,don't they?
这些特警队的家伙真喜欢 用他们那玩具破门而入啊 不是吗
They think it's Tony Montana up there?
他们以为楼上是Tony Montana(《疤面煞星》角色)啊?
They probably haven't touched a gun in years.
他们怕是多年没碰枪了
Fuck this shit.
去它♥妈♥的♥
You and me, Lieutenant.
我们上吧 队长
What units are in the alley?
巷里是哪个组?
Any sightline to the rear door?
谁守着后门
10-4, who has the roof?
收到 谁守着屋顶
We're gonna move in on my command.
听我指挥冲进去
Everyone stand by.
所有人待命
We're not gonna need your men today. Call them back.
我们今天不需要动用你们的人 叫他们退后
Now wait a minute My case, back your men off.
等等 这是我的案子 叫你的人退下
Catch you later.
改天再对付你
Good.
不错
Barksdale's wearing bracelets.
Barksdale带上手铐了
Still no Wee-Bey, no Little Man?
还没找到Wee-Bey和Little Man?
No, nothing there.
没有 销声匿迹了
This is the best work I ever did.
这是我办过最棒的案子
I never did a case like this.
从没办过这样的案子
But it's not enough.
但还不够
I gotta go back to Auto tomorrow morning.
我明早就要回车管队了
I just feel like this just ain't finished.
我总觉得这事还没完
Detective.
探员
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表