剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
No, we told him to do it like that.
不 是我们要求的
He had his hand out last night and we told him first thing today.
他昨晚向我们伸手要 所以我们就让他今天一早就过去找你
He ain't coming into the tower? No, not like that.
他会进楼吗? 不 不会
Just run 20 on down to him. He gonna roll on his way, all right?
给他20 他不会逗留 明白吗
Be there in, like, an hour, maybe. Who gonna know?
大概一小时后到吧 谁认识他?
Little Man, he know Day. All right.
Little Man 他认识Day 好的
That was Stringer Bell?
那是Stringer Bell吗
Calling tower pay phone number 1, after taking a page 15 minutes ago.
在15分钟前收到一个寻呼后 打给高楼区1号♥公用电♥话♥
We know Little Man? Yeah.
我们认识 Little Man吗 是的
Enforcer in the 221 building.
221大楼的头儿
Okay, so he's rolling out of the 221 in about a half an hour or so...
好了 那么他大概在半小时后 从221大楼里出来...
With 20 whatevers to hand off to someone named Day.
带着20个什么货 交给一个叫Day的人
Product coming out of the towers.
货从高楼区送出来
We're usually trying to catch it going in.
通常我们都是盯着送进去的
Yeah, if you wanna catch them, we're gonna have to hustle.
嗯 如果想抓到他们 我们就得抓紧啦
Wallace, man, he bugging.
Wallace 哥们 他可烦人了
Where he be at? Nowhere.
他在哪儿 哪儿也没去
He just lays around all day, you know?
他一天到晚都躺在床上 知道吗
Begged my ass off for sandwich money.
苦苦哀求我给他买♥♥三明治的钱
You worried about him?
你担心他吗
I mean, shit ain't right, Dee.
我是说 那小子不大对劲 Dee
You might consult with him some.
你可能什么时候得和他谈谈
What the fuck, man? lf he don't wanna be down here, that's on him.
搞什么鬼 哥们 如果他不想过来 那是他的事
I mean, ain't like nobody holding no gun to his head or nothing.
我是说 有没人拿枪指着他的头
Yeah, but he ain't about nothing else.
嗯 但他成天无所事事
He up in his room and shit, all the damn day.
他整天整夜呆在在房♥间里
He up in his room and shit, all the damn day.
他整天整夜呆在在房♥间里
All right, tell Wallace to come see me.
好吧 叫Wallace来见我
All right.
好的
Be right back.
我过去一下
It's been two hours.
已经2小时了
What if Little Man ain't working in the 221 today?
要是Little Man今天不在221大楼上班怎么办
What if this Day guy don't come?
要是这个叫Day的人不来怎么办
What if he came, and we missed the pick-up?
要是他来了 我们错过了接头怎么办
Yo, Herc, what if your mother and father never met?
嘿 Herc 要是你♥爸♥妈从没见过面怎么办
How's shop doing? Steady rolling.
生意如何 蒸蒸日上
All right, let's take a ride.
行 来兜个风吧
Beef run. Beef run, where at?
饕餮去 饕餮去 上哪儿
Pulaski, baby, the good shit.
Pulaski 宝贝 好地方
Get in the car, man.
上车吧 哥们
Yo, Poot. You the man for an hour.
嘿 Poot 接下来一小时你管事
Shit, look at me.
它♥妈♥的♥ 看我多牛
Kima. The Lincoln, we're on it.
Kima 林肯车 我们盯上了
Hang back.
别急
Let's see where he goes.
看看他上哪儿去
I don't understand that, never did.
我不明白 一直不明白
Damn, Bey, how can you stand that shit with all that hot shit on it?
该死的Bey 那么多辣妞你怎么能坐怀不乱呢
Man, trick is not to give a fuck, boy. I got this, you know me.
哥们 技巧在于别去在意 我有这能力 你知道我的
So what? My uncle's cut y'all loose today?
什么状况啊 我叔叔今天放你们的假吗
No, we're celebrating.
不 我们在庆祝
Stinkum got some points for some fresh territory.
Stinkum在新地盘赚到了提成
I heard about that. How much is yours in the package?
我听说了 你们提成多少?
20.
20%
We gotta run off the niggers that been down there.
我们要去灭了那里的地头蛇
Ain't no thing. Bunch of off-brand niggers is all.
没什么大不了 不过是群不入流的混混
You keep running that pit the way you been, you gonna see points, too.
你一如既往地经营Pit 你也会得到提成的
Yeah, you know, shit, I'm here waiting.
嗯 他妈的 我等着这一天呢
It'll come, right, Stink?
这一天会来的 是吧 Stink?
Yeah, I been talking to Orlando, right?
嗯 我和Orlando聊过
He said he got this good coke connect from New Orleans.
他说他在新奥尔良有优质可♥卡♥因♥的货源
Orlando?
Orlando?
He want me to put what he can get out into the court, a little extra on the side.
他想让我在庭院里卖♥♥他的私货 私底下给我些好处
I don't know, Dee, you better talk to your uncle about that.
我不清楚 Dee 你最好和你舅舅谈谈
Yeah, definitely. Hear that?
是的 没错 听到了吗
Yeah, I'm gonna see what he say on it. Yeah.
嗯 我会听听他怎么说 嗯
But, you know, today is your day, man.
但是 今天是你的日子 哥们
Stink day. His night, too.
Stink日 也是他的夜晚
Yeah, man, we gonna break out tonight, daddy.
是啊 哥们 今晚我们要耍一把 老爹
Bring some of Orlando's good pussy over there by Little Man's.
用Little Man的车 带一些Orlando的靓妞过去吧
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
You up there? You up?
你去吗 去吗
Yeah, he up. You up.
嗨 他去 你去
Nigger, I'm up! You don't gotta ask twice.
小子 我去! 你不必问两遍
What's wrong? No.
咋了 不准喝
He give a fuck now.
他现在在意了
Water.
水
Step out of the car, sir. What did I do?
从车里出来 先生 我做了什么
Step out of the car.
从车里出来
Go around to my partner, here.
到我搭档那儿去 去吧
Man, look, I'm already late.
哥们 听着 我已经迟到了
Put your hands on the roof, please, sir.
请把双手放到车顶 先生
Sir, you were observed in one of the city's designated drug-free, anti-loitering zones...
先生 在市内一指定 禁毒禁止游荡区域有人看到...
Where a drug suspect leaned into your vehicle handing you something.
一毒贩嫌疑人探进你车里 递给你什么东西
And when we signaled for you to stop...
并且当我们示意你停车...
You leaned over as if concealing something beneath the passenger seat.
你弯下腰去 似乎把什么藏匿 在乘客座位的下方
Look, enough of this shit, now.
听着 够了
Is there something beneath that seat, sir?
先生 座位底下有藏什么东西吗
No.
没有
Then you don't mind if we look, right?
那么你不会介意我们看一眼 对吧
Fuck y'all. This is some bullshit.
去你们的 真是鬼话连篇
That's none of your business, all right?
你们管不着
How about if I make it my business?
我就要管 怎么着
You rang?
你呼我?
Who's he? Damien Lavell Price.
他是谁 Damien Lavell Price
He takes $20,000 in cash out of the 221 building.
他从221大楼里拿了2万美元
Lester picked up the drop from one of the tower phones.
Lester从一部高楼区电♥话♥里窃听到这次接头
We followed him up Reservoir Hill till he spotted us.
我们跟踪他到Hill水库直到他发现我们
He's a legislative aide?
他是个立委侍从?
Who paged me?
谁呼我
He's in your office.
他在你办公室
We popped him with $20,000 in cash.
我们逮着他带着2万美元现金
What kind of PC? Right off the wire.
有什么样的合理依据 监听电♥话♥得来
Stringer Bell to someone on a tower phone.
在高楼区的一个电♥话♥机上 Stringer Bell和某人通话
We thought we were gonna come up with drugs.
我们以为会查获毒品
Got money instead.
结果是钱
I know this guy.
我认识这个人
Orioles won last night. Bullpen stood up to Boston.
Orioles队(巴尔的摩棒球队)昨晚赢了 候补队员英勇对抗波士顿队
You get that money cracking cribs, or what?
那些钱是你打劫换来的?
I'd like to speak to my attorney.
我要和我的律师说话
He was driving for a politician at this fundraiser I went to.
他在我去的那个资金筹集♥会♥上 为一名政客开车
Which one? Someone from Annapolis...
哪个政客? 来自Annapolis的某个...
From the looks of his ID, anyway.
至少从他的身份证上看是这样
What do we charge here?
我们要指控他什么罪名
He say the money's his?
他说钱是他的吗
He doesn't say shit.
他屁都没放一个
Keep the cash, write him a receipt.
扣下现金 给他写张收据
He wants to put a claim in to the city solicitor, he can.
他想向市律师索回 可以
But they're gonna ask him where he got the pile.
但他们会问他钱是从哪儿得到的
The angel of death.
死亡天使
Who's that?
那是谁
Major Reed, lID.
Reed警长 内务部
Lieutenant, a word.
中尉 我有话对你说
What's up?
你好吗
How you doing?
过得怎样?
Me?
我?
Yeah, you. Everything is good?
是啊 你 一切都好吗
I'm all right.
还不错
I mean, you fixed for cash or something, man?
我是说 你缺钱花吗 哥们?
'Cause if you need a little something...
因为如果你缺点什么...
Really, the thing to do is just to ask for it.
真的 只管张口要
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表