剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
What about the alarm system?
那报♥警♥系统呢
Shit, I'd wire that weak-ass thing back on itself...
我可以把这没屁用的线给绞断了
Pull the truck up, bust through those French doors.
踩足马力 穿过法国门梁
That'd work. Yes, indeed.
行啊 当然可以
Sell most of this good shit around the way but some of it,
一路上可以卖♥♥了多数好货 但有一些
Like the art and all, I might have to run it up New York.
比如艺术品 必须运到纽约去
Name's Damien Price.
我叫Damien Price
But I mostly go by Day-Day.
但大伙都叫我Day-Day
I'm Cedric Daniels.
我是Cedric Daniels
But I mostly go by Lieutenant.
但大伙都叫我中尉
Look, they're bringing in Roberts.
看 换上Roberts了
There you are.
你在这啊
There's somebody I need you to meet.
我要你见一个人
Go on. Yeah.
继续 耶
Take it all off. Rub them together like that.
全脱了吧 把它们挤在一起
See here, motherfucker.
明白吗 混♥蛋♥
You got to put this Gant thing on Bird...
你得把Gant的事算在Bird身上
And you got to do something with that other case...
你得在另一件案子上下点工夫了
The young girl.
那个年轻女孩
Diedre Kresson.
Diedre Kresson
You need to be able to charge both them murders...
你得以谋杀罪同时起诉这两件案子
And then you walk that on up to Rawls.
然后你就站在Rawls的上风了
Now, you see, Jimmy...
现在 你看 Jimmy
Here's the hard part, for an asshole like yourself:
对于你这种混球来说 现在是难关
You just got to give him
你得破了这些案子
Them clearances like a goddamn gift.
当礼物送给他
And then you still might have to kiss his ass...
然后你还要继续拍他马屁
For about three, four motherfucking months.
大概还要三四个月
You're gonna have to do it.
你必须这么做
Three or four months?
三四个月?
Got to, Jimmy.
必须的 Jimmy
Too fucking late to do anything else.
其他的都它♥妈♥的♥为时已晚
You gonna be one ass-kissing white man.
你会变成白人马屁精
You know why I respect you so much, Bunk?
你知道我为什么这么尊敬你吗 Bunk
It's not 'cause you're good police.
并不是因为你是好警♥察♥
'Cause, you know, fuck that, right?
因为...那是狗屁 对吧?
Fuck that, yeah.
是啊 去它的狗屁
It's not 'cause when I came to Homicide,
不是因为我到凶案组时
You taught me all kinds cool shit about....
你教我的那些很酷的事...比如...
I don't know, whatever.
我也不知道 无所谓了
Whatever.
无所谓
It's 'cause when it came time for you to fuck me...
是因为轮到你来操♥我♥时
You were very gentle.
你非常温柔
Damn right.
真它♥妈♥的♥说对了
See, 'cause you could've
因为你本可以...
Hauled me out of the garage...
把我从车♥库♥里拖出来
And just bent me over the hood of a radio car.
把我压在警车前盖上
But no, you were very gentle.
但你没有 你很温柔
I knew it was your first time.
我知道那是你的第一次
I wanted to make that shit special.
我想要做得特别一点
It was, man.
是的 兄弟
It fucking was.
的确是的
Take your fucking money back. No, this is mine.
收起你它♥妈♥的♥钱 不 这算我的
Take it back, you old whore.
拿回去 你个老婊♥子♥
Turk.
Turk
Can I get one more?
我能再来一轮吗
What's up?
你好 哥们
They up there, right? Yeah, they up there.
他们在上面 是吗 是的 他们在上面
Hey, Dee.
嘿 Dee
You get a chance, man, let me pull your coat to something.
你有机会了 让我教教你
I got a little move we might could do.
有些我们能做的事
So get with me after, okay?
等回来找我 好吗
All right. Most def.
行 没问题
The only reason why I even called Bell was because these niggers--
我打给Bell的唯一原因是那些黑鬼...
You're not supposed to talk shit on the phone and you know that.
你不该在电♥话♥里说这些 你知道的
What's up, bro?
你好 老兄
Who's snitching?
谁告的秘
Nobody.
没人
Is you sure on that, man?
你确定吗
You done had the stick-up, then the jump-out.
你那先是抢劫 然后被警♥察♥突检
Now, they running up on Stink. My crew, we tight.
现在 他们盯上了Stink 我的人都守口如瓶
All right?
好吗
Ain't nobody holding no extra money. I checked all that.
没人有多余的钱 我都检查了
Maybe your ass just ran a stop or had a taillight out or some shit like--
也许是你的人闯红灯 或者尾灯没打之类的
You think I'd run a stop with $40,000?
你觉得我会带着四万元闯红灯?
Fuck no.
当然不
Nigger, I don't know.
哥们 我不知道
Something is up.
事情是不对劲
So go down there today...
所以今天回去
Tell them hoppers you got working for you down there...
告诉为你工作的那些马仔
That this shit is about to change.
规矩有变
Stringer gonna come down there, he gonna run through the changes.
Stringer会过去 亲自安排
Until this shit is straight, the Pit is dead.
直到一切正常前 平房♥区暂时歇业
Thing is, why they didn't pop Stink?
事情是 为什么他们不抓Stink
Knockos took the boy and the package,
警♥察♥抓了那男孩 没收了货
And they got Stink by the tags on the truck.
他们可以通过车牌抓到Stink
You took that down to the police and filed a report, right?
你去警局报告车子丢了 是吧?
Truck, I ditched that shit up off Cold Spring Lane, man.
那车啊... 我扔在Cold Spring巷了 伙计
You ain't heard nothing from the knockos yet, right?
你还没听到缉毒警有什么动静吧?
No.
没
What the fuck?
它♥妈♥的♥这算什么?
They catch four packs popping out the truck.
他们逮住了从那车里下来的四袋毒品
They don't even get the plate?
却连车牌都没看到?
What's all this shit?
它♥妈♥的♥在搞什么啊?
Something's up, man.
出事了 伙计
Something is definitely up.
肯定出事了
I got somewhere I gotta be.
我要去个地方 必须去
Cover me with Daniels, will you?
帮我在Daniels那挡一下 好吗
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Herc, Carver.
Herc...Carver
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Them two is freaks.
他们两个是怪胎
Stash-finding motherfuckers popped the package from nowhere.
不知道哪冒出的两个混♥蛋♥抢了毒品
Who you talking?
你在说谁
Skinny black motherfucker and that ass-ugly knocko.
瘦瘦的黑鬼和一个很丑的警♥察♥
The white boy with the ball cap.
戴帽子的白人
The ones who jumped Bodie?
放倒Bodie的那个?
Batman and Robin.
蝙蝠侠和罗宾汉
All right?
不错嘛
Bang. You got them, baby.
嘣 你们被他们记住了 小子
I'm Batman. I don't think so.
我是蝙蝠侠 不觉得
Batman's white. And Robin's black?
蝙蝠侠是白人 难道罗宾汉是黑人?
You heard the hopper, you're the ass-ugly white guy.
你也听到了 你是很丑的白人
Boy Wonder, why don't you suck my bat-dick?
"神奇小子"(罗宾)为什么不来吸吸我的蝙蝠鸡鸡
Get the fuck outta here.
它♥妈♥的♥给我滚
Why don't you sign this for me there, Mr. One-day Man?
为什么你不给我个签字 "一日先生"?
God have mercy when they piss you, boy.
希望他们要你尿检时 上帝能对你仁慈点
You mean the god of my understanding?
你是说我理解的那个上帝?
No, we gotta get you some clean piss, you know...
不 我们得给你弄些干净的尿
So you can take up into your probation office.
好让你带去缓行执行办公室
Yo, Bubs.
嘿 Bubs
Who the fuck do we know with clean piss?
我们认识的人里 谁能有干净的尿啊?
So you're ready to charge this one?
你们准备起诉这一件了?
If we luck into the gun, yeah.
只要有运气找到枪就行
And then we tag-team Bird.
然后我们一起去抓Bird
If we get him with the gun, we take it federal.
如果人赃俱获 就交给联邦调查局
Five years minimum, and he's got prior felonies... it's a lot more.
至少判五年 而且他还有重罪的前科 那会更久
We got an address we want to hit?
有抓捕的地址吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表