剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Why'd you ask out of Homicide?
你为什么申请调离凶杀科?
Wasn't no ask about it.
我没申请
You got the boot? uhuhm.
被炒了? 嗯
What'd you do to piss them off?
你干了什么惹着他们了?
Police work.
警务工作
I think I need to buy you a drink.
我想我得请你喝一杯
Just one?
就一杯?
Caught this case in a Brooklyn home in the summer of '87.
案子发生在87年的夏天 Brooklyn的一户人家里
80-year-old woman,
80岁的老太太
Stabbed up nightgown, in bed,
在床上穿着睡衣被刺死
Forced window, rear entry.
凶杀从后窗强行进入
Worked it for a couple of weeks.
调查了好几周
Got the names of two squirrels over in Curtis Bay.
查到了Curtis湾俩毛贼的名字
Squirrel number one gives it up and tries
毛贼一号♥招了
To put all the weight on squirrel number two.
试图把所有责任都推到毛贼二号♥身上
Back up the statements?
有证据支持供词吗?
Print it on the rear window for number two
二号♥在后窗上有指纹
Another one for number one on the medicine chest.
一号♥在医药箱上有指纹
So, it's down, yeah?
那搞定了 对吧?
Even better when squirrel number one drives it by the house
更妙的是 毛贼一号♥供出了
Where they fenced the old lady's shit:
他们脱手老妇人钱财的地方
Clock-radio, TV, toaster oven.
收音机闹钟 电视机 烤箱
So, what's the problem?
那么问题出在哪儿?
The problem is the fence.
问题在于销赃的人
Turned out he was the son of one of the big editors
结果是"美国新闻"里
Over at the News America.
一个大主编的儿子
This man is running the afternoon newspaper...
这人负责午报...
And his son is getting all fucked up
他儿子却是一塌糊涂
Doing the dirt and getting high down in Locust Point.
作奸犯科 在Locust Point嗑药
The deputy, who I guess is in a favor-doing mood...
副局 我想他是想做个顺水人情...
Sends word down to the major...
传话给警长...
I'm supposed to make the case without the fence.
叫我结案时别提销赃者
Just the print hits and the statement. Play it like that.
就提指纹证据和供词 就行了
Yeah, I guess so.
嗯 我想是的
Is this Burrell?
是Burrell吗?
No, no, Mueller. Deputy Ops before Burrell.
不 不 是Mueller 在Burrell之前的副局
So, what did you do?
那你怎么做?
What do you think I did?
你觉得我会怎么做?
I charged him with receiving, then had his ass testify.
我控告他销赃 还让他出庭作证
You could've made the case without him.
你本可以不提他就结案
Just on the prints and the statements.
就指纹和供词
Probably, yup.
嗯 可能是的
Why didn't you?
那为什么不这样做?
Why?
为什么?
Why are you fucking up yourself chasing Avon Barksdale?
你为什么作践自己追查Avon Barksdale?
A week after trial ends,
审判结束一周后
Major comes to me asks me where I want to go.
警长来问我想去哪个部门
I tell him, I don't care, I like to be outside, you know?
我告诉他我不在乎 我喜欢跑外面 你懂吗?
Give me a goddamn foot-post I'll still make my money, you know...
给我个他妈的巡逻的岗位 我仍旧能挣钱谋生...
Send my ass up to Edmondson Avenue, I don't give a shit.
把我调去Edmondson大道 我不在乎
You went to a foot-post?
你去巡街了?
Major come back, asks me where I don't want to go.
警长回来问我不想去哪个部门
And he asks it like he wanna make sure I land okay.
他问得像是为了确定我能找到好归宿
No office shit.
不要该死的文职
Send my black ass outside and let me police somewhere.
把我派到外面 让我维护治安
Pawnshop unit.
结果去了缉脏科
They got me good.
真被整惨了
So, why'd they let you out of the box?
那他们为什么还放你出来?
Why now?
为什么是现在?
I guess they just forgot about me.
我想他们是把我忘了
Shit, Lester.
靠 Lester
You back from the dead?
你起死回生了?
You rolled away the stone.
你凤♥凰♥涅槃了
Bunk Moreland says you're natural police.
Bunk Moreland说你天生是个警♥察♥
One of the few.
千里挑一的好手
Yeah, I've had my moments.
是啊 想当年呐
Detective...
警探...
When they ask you where you wanna go...
当他们问你想去哪个部门...
And they are gonna ask you where you wanna go...
他们会来问你想去哪个部门...
Do yourself a favor...
替自己做件好事...
Keep your mouth shut.
闭上你的嘴
I gotta take a tinkle, boy.
我去尿尿了 小伙子
I got it. All right.
明白了 行
Hello.
你好
Is Kima there?
Kima在吗?
And you are?
你是?
Tell her it's McNulty.
告诉她是McNulty
For you, Kima,
找你的 Kima
A decidedly confused white boy.
一个显然喝高的白人小伙
God.
天
How'd it go today?
今天进展如何?
Lost him in the 221.
在221号♥就跟丢了
Picked him back up in the low-rises
在平房♥区又找到了他
And then lost him on Schroeder Street after dark.
天黑后在Schroeder街跟丢了他
Nicely done.
干得好
Are you okay to drive? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还能开车吗? 嗯 我没事
I just wanted to thank you.
我只是想谢谢你
For what?
谢什么?
For today, you know, with Daniels.
谢谢你今天在Daniels面前替我说话
You should be thanking Lester. I did.
你该谢谢Lester 我谢了
I just wanted to thank you, too, Detective Greggs.
我只是也想谢谢你 Greggs警探
No problem.
不客气
Good night.
晚安
That it is.
已经很安了
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么?
Lovelorn?
失恋?
Worse. Lonely.
更糟 孤独
You didn't make it into class again today.
你今天又没来上课
You said you'd stick with it.
你说你会坚持的
Things are hot right now.
现在事情很棘手
I'm doing the best I can.
我尽力了
Something better for us.
让我们俩更幸福的事
You promised. oh, god.
你承诺过 哦 天
Man.
老天
What am I gonna do with you?
我该拿你怎么办呢?
You know better women than you have fallen for my tricks, right?
你知道比你漂亮的女人 都为我的技巧神魂颠倒 对吧?
What have you got under this?
衣服下面是什么?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表