剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Whoa, man, get out the way!
哦 伙计 闪开
Shit. Not much fighting this time.
操蛋 这次到挺老实的
You getting tired, asshole?
没力气了吗 蠢货
Still dragging from the whupping Kima put on him.
Kima揍得他还没缓过神来吧
Fucked you up like a cop should, didn't she?
作为警♥察♥ 没放半点水 对吧
That's one thing about Kima,
那可是Kima的一个优点
She put a hurting on you like a man.
她能像男人一样叫你好看
Get your monkey ass up.
给我起来
You're gonna want your business card back, right?
你想拿回你的名片 是吧
Come on.
走吧
First, I go in, play nice.
我先进去 扮白脸
Then you come in, play bad.
然后你进去 扮黑脸
I ain't gonna be playing.
我可是来真的
Bracelet too tight?
手铐太紧了吗
You racking up all kinds of points, ain't you?
你可是劣迹斑斑啊 是吗
First, you put a cop in the hospital,
先是把一名警♥察♥送进了医院
Damn near kill his ass with that punch.
那一拳几乎要了他的命
Now, you on the wing from Boys' Village.
现在又从"男孩村"(少管所的名字)里逃出来
Man, I'm 16, all right?
伙计 我才十六岁
What the fuck they gonna do to me?
他们能拿我怎样
That's the least of your worries, my friend.
那可是你最不该担心的 我的朋友
I got a partner outside who can't wait to get in here and fuck you up.
我有个同伴正等在外面 迫不及待想进来修理你一顿
Cop you banged was Herc's uncle.
被你打伤的警♥察♥ 是Herc的老舅
Herc wants off the leash on this one.
Herc这回可是谁都拦不下了
And I suppose you at the other end of that leash?
我猜你是现在还拦着他的人?
See,
听着
I don't want to play it that way.
我不想那么做
I know about coming up hard and all.
我知道你这一路走来不容易
Why, you came up hard?
为什么 你也是苦过来的吗
Flag House projects. Eastside.
东边 Flag House公房♥区
Yeah, Flag House?
嗯 Flag House?
You know, you remind me of me.
你让我想起我自己
I'm thinking...
我想...
We should work something out.
我们还是把事情结了算了
What do I get?
我能得到什么
What you want?
你想要什么
I want...
我想...
For you to suck my dick.
让你舔我的鸡♥巴♥
I'll beat your fucking monkey ass.
看我不揍死你
You supposed to be the good cop, dumb motherfucker.
你可是来扮白脸的 傻♥逼♥
What?
什么
Hello, may I help you?
您好 能为您效劳吗
Yeah, we'd like a table.
我们想找个位子
And you have reservations?
预定过吗
Naw,
没有
I thought, you know, we could just walk in....
我以为进来就有...
Let me see what I got.
让我查查
That's two?
两个人?
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Your coat, ma'am?
您的大衣 女士
Can we get that one, over there?
我们能坐那桌吗
It's Friday night those are for patrons who made reservations.
今天是周五 那些位子是留给预定过的老主顾
Let me get your chair for you, ma'am.
我来帮您 女士
It's okay, man, all right. Here you are.
我不用了 伙计 请拿好菜单
Here you are, sir.
给您菜单 先生
Your waiter will be with you shortly.
服务生很快会过来
You shoulda pushed him, Dee.
你应该对他强势点 Dee
Bastards.
该死的
Sarge,
警官
Nobody answers at juvenile intake and we been calling.
少教所的电♥话♥一直没人接
Clearly, they're not as dedicated as you two detectives.
显然 他们没你们两位探员那么敬业
So what time does the duty intake consultant get here?
那收♥容♥所♥当班的什么时候能来
You missed the 8:00.
你们错过了八点档
You got another one around midnight.
下一个大概半夜里来
Midnight?
半夜?
You think maybe if we left you the paperwork,
如果我们把文件留下
You could put him in the box 'til intake gets here?
你能在收♥容♥所♥的来之前把他关起来吗
Hemorrhoid.
烦人
For the crumbs.
是给您清理面包屑
Yeah, right.
好吧
You like your dinner? Yeah.
晚饭还喜欢吧 当然
That shrimp was right.
虾肉非常不错
Yeah, it was good, right? mmuhm.
是啊 很棒 嗯
Think they know?
你觉得他们知道吗
Do they know what?
知道什么
You know. What I'm about.
你知道 我的工作
What you mean, Dee?
你是什么意思 Dee
Come on, you know, it's like...
拜托 你知道的
We get all dressed up, right?
我们精心打扮
Come all the way across town. Fancy place like this.
穿过市区 大老远跑到这个高档饭店
After we finished, we gonna go down to the harbor.
吃完饭 再去港口边
Walk around a little bit, you know?
散散步
Acting like we belong down here, know what I'm saying?
好像我们就生活在这里 你明白吗
So?
那又怎样?
Your money good, right?
你有钱 不是吗
Dee, we ain't the only black people in here.
Dee 我们不是这里唯一的黑人
It ain't what I'm talking about. It's about where we...
我不是这个意思 我是说我们来自...
Come on, you know.
拜托 你明白我的意思
I'm just saying, you know,
我是说
I feel like some shit just stay with you...
我觉得身上有些烙印挥之不去
You know what I'm saying, like, hard as you try...
你知道我的意思 就算你再怎么努力
You still can't go nowhere, you know what I'm saying?
还是原地踏步 你明白吗
Can I interest you in dessert?
请问需要甜点吗
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
Can I have some chocolate cake? I'll bring the cart.
来份巧克力蛋糕 我把车推来
Boy, don't nobody give a damn about you and your story.
小子 没人在意你和你的那些破事
You got money, you get to be whatever you say you are.
你有钱 把自己说得天花乱坠都行
That's the way it is.
就是这样
Oh, Sir, I'm sorry. These are the samples.
哦 先生 抱歉 这些是样品
And for you, sir?
先生您需要什么
Very good.
好的
Don't be a bitch, admit it.
别装B了 承认吧
Go ahead.
来吧
Admit you're wrong, be a man.
认错吧 做个男人
Yeah, I gotta confess...
是啊 我得承认...
This sub beats chink-ass Bob's by a mile.
这个三明治比那个狗屁Bob家的正点很多
'Course, you might be all that when it comes to thumping on niggers...
也许你揍起人来身手不错
But you can't do shit with that stick, man.
但你的杆法也太臭了 伙计
You'd do better.
你打得更好?
I play.
我会打
Says he plays.
他说他也会打
He might.
或许吧
I'm even better with two hands.
我用两只手打得更好
I checked it out, man. Stinkum true on this one.
我查过了 伙计 Stinkum说得没错
Except for that nigger, Scar, from New York...
除了那个从纽约来的黑佬 Scar
Edmondson gully is wide open.
Edmondson街无人入主
What about Tee-Tee's crew?
Tee-Tee那帮人呢?
Naw, them niggers dried up when they took that federal charge.
他们被联邦调查局抄了之后 就销声匿迹了
Most of 'em laid up somewhere, getting high and shit.
大多数人都躲了起来 吞云吐雾
I'll tell you what.
听我说
You holler at the boy Scar.
你去跟那Scar打个招呼
Let him know, man, it's time for him to take a stroll.
让他知道 是时候滚蛋了
If he give you any beef at all, we'll put Wee-Bey and Bird on it.
如果他敢不从 让Wee-Bey和Bird去摆平
All right.
好的
And then once we got him outta there...
一旦我们把他赶出那里
We'll send in the smokers to run out all the little poop-butt locals and shit.
我们就派马仔进去 赶走那些当地的白♥痴♥
Or, if you think there's some cats in there who got game...
如果你觉得其中还有些可造之材
then we put 'em on our team. All right,
那就把他们招进来 好的
Who you want to run it?
你想派谁去管?
Send Stinkum up here. All right.
让Stinkum去吧 好的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表