剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We get the telephone number,
我们就会收到电♥话♥号♥码
The time and the duration of the call.
拨♥打♥时间以及持续时间
Incoming calls, too.
还有拨入的电♥话♥
Spy shit. Very cool.
搞间谍啊 真棒
You say they're using some kind of code?
你说他们用了某种密♥码♥
Yeah, they got to be. These numbers don't make no fucking sense.
嗯 肯定如此 这些号♥码它♥妈♥的♥毫无意义
You rang?
你打的电♥话♥?
Omar's ride. Bubbles spotted it.
Omar的座驾 Bubbles发现的
Different tags, no stolen report,
和之前不同的牌照 没有被人报过失窃
These come back right for the van...
他们还是用的旧车
But Bubs makes it by the cargo rack on the roof.
不过被Bub认出了车顶行李架
Good scope.
好眼力
You wanna take him?
你想擒下他吗
Can't hurt to try.
但试无妨
We pop Omar, get a gun,
我们抓捕Omar 搜出枪
He might let us work him.
他也许会配合我们的工作
Anything coming through on the pager?
呼机上有什么线索吗
Eight hits so far,
目前收到八次传呼
Most of them in some kind of code.
大部分都带着某种密♥码♥
These ain't Baltimore exchanges, that's for sure.
这些不是Baltimore的电♥话♥交换码 这点可以肯定
Three weeks to get Daniels to agree,
花了三周时间去征得Daniels同意
A week to write out the affidavit and then this bullshit.
一周时间搞定宣誓书 结果换来的是这种狗屁结果
How complex a code can it be
这种密♥码♥能有多复杂
If these knuckleheads are using it?
用它们的不过是群蠢蛋
Then again, what does it say about us if we can't break it?
何况要是我们不能破译 大家要情何以堪?
You wanna run Bubs back downtown, I'll sit here and wait for you.
你要是送Bubs回市区 我就在这里等你
All right.
好的
What'd I miss, girlfriend?
我错过什么好戏了吗 姐们儿
Not a goddamn thing.
连个狗屁都没有
Yeah, boring, ain't we?
很无聊是吧
How y'all do what you do every day and not wanna get high?
你们每天这么无聊 难道不会想吸两口解解闷?
That's what I be asking.
我到挺想知道的
It's been a little hectic down here, right, cuz?
这里有点乱嘛 小老弟
String, man, I can't lie.
String 伙计 的确如此
Them stick-up boys, they caught us dead up.
那伙持枪打劫的毛贼 让我们落花流水
And the knockos,
还有那些缉毒的条子
Shit, I don't know what the fuck that was.
操蛋 我不知道是怎么回事
5-0. Coming up!
5-0 条子来了
5-0 coming up, y'all.
5-0 条子来了
Time-out.
收摊
C'mon, man, what is that?
拜托 伙计 怎么搞的
What?
什么
You gotta get your crew to understand
你得让手下明白
That it's the stick-up crews and the creepers...
那些打劫的和惹是生非的家伙
That give us the most trouble.
才是让我们最头疼的人
When they start thinking like that...
等他们也那么想了...
You're not gonna have any more surprises, you feel me?
就不会再有什么"惊喜"了 明白吗
'Cause you know, your uncle and me...
因为你叔叔和我
We think you got a snitch up in the shop.
认为你店里有个告密者
What?
什么
Someone who tips off the stick-up crew.
有人给抢劫佬通风报信
And you gotta be on that, right?
你会去查的 对吧
You gotta be on that.
你得去查查
I'm gonna tell you what you do.
我告诉你怎么做
What day is it today, Friday?
今天是周几? 周五?
What happen on Friday?
周五有什么事
Payday.
发薪日
Not this Friday. Why not?
今天别发钱 为什么
No, what you gonna do is you gonna call 'em Iike you gonna pay 'em
你假装叫他们过来拿钱
And then you crack 'em.
然后让他们空欢喜一场
You tell 'em you're not happy with what they fucking pass as work down here.
告诉他们 你对他们的工作非常不满
And when you're not happy, they ain't getting paid.
当你不满的时候 他们一分钱也拿不到
You feel me?
你明白我的意思吗
Yeah, but String, you don't pay a nigger, he ain't gonna work for you.
明白 但是String 不付钱 没人会帮你做事
What, you think a nigger's gonna get a job?
你以为他们会去找工作?
You think these niggers gonna be like,
你以为这帮小兔崽子会说
"Fuck it. Iet me quit this game here and go to college"?
"去它♥妈♥的♥ 我不干了 我要去读大学?"
Naw, they gonna buck a little,
不可能 他们会抵触一阵
But they not gonna walk.
但不会离开
And in the end, you gonna get respect.
最后你会获得尊重
Yeah.
是的
And when that money run out,
等钱花完了
They'll come up to you and roll on you...
他们就会回来巴结你
And ask you for an advance and shit,
问你提前支点钱
When they flat-ass broke.
因为他们一穷二白了
Them the niggers that you strike off your list.
这些人你就可以从怀疑名单里划掉
But that nigger that stay eating...
但那个仍旧有吃有喝...
The nigger that steady rolling, ain't asking you for shit...
不动声色 不来问你要东要西的家伙
That's the nigger I want to hear about.
就是我想知道的那个(内鬼)
Understand?
明白吗
Yeah, man,
明白 伙计
Shit, you know how to play a nigger into a corner, String.
你倒挺会把人逼上绝路的 String
Yo, take care of this right here.
嘿 料理一下那个家伙
You my favorite girl.
你是我的最爱
Shit, let me handle this, man.
操 我会处理的 伙计
Yo, Poot.
喂 Poot
Yeah, l Come here, man.
是啊 我... 过来 伙计
What's happening?
怎么了
What the fuck is that?
它♥妈♥的♥这啥玩意?
What the fuck is that? You know the fucking rules.
它♥妈♥的♥这啥玩意? 不懂规矩吗?!
What the fuck are you doing?
你它妈在干嘛?
Copying.
复印
A telephone.
一部电♥话♥
This fucking detail is too much for me.
我受不了这种破小组了
It's after 3:00.
已经过三点了
So, where are the boys at?
那些小子们呢?
Maybe they only come out at night.
他们可能都是夜猫子吧
I used to have a guy like Omar working for me.
我以前有个像Omar那样的线人
Guy named Reuben Terry.
叫Reuben Terry
Is he good?
他行吗
Saw the street like we wish we could.
街头巷尾 轻车熟路
Ain't nothing like a good Cl.
绝对优秀的线人
School's out.
放学了
Can I use your cell phone?
能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Yeah, I got that.
嗯 我有
I did.
真的
I know.
我知道
I don't know about this....
我不知道这次...
You don't know-- What do you mean, you don't know?
你不知道? 你什么意思?
How can I trust you.... For chrissakes, Elena,
我怎么能再相信你... 我的老天 Elena
I'm their father. You think I'd let 'em sleep on the floor?
我是他们的父亲 你觉得我会让他们睡地板吗?
Yes, I got them.
是的 我都买♥♥了
Sheets, pillows, comforters, pillowcases.
床单 枕头 被子 枕套
I fucking got them. What color are they?
我它妈都买♥♥了 是什么颜色的
Color, what the fuck do you care what color they are?
颜色 这关你屁事啊
Hello?
喂
Lost her.
她挂了
I bet. You know something?
我猜也是 你明白吗
My ex-wife, the way she acts sometimes,
我前妻 有时候她的行为
The way she deals with shit...
她处理事情的方式
You would think a less enlightened man than myself,
会让你觉得 如果是一个比我野蛮
Cruder man than myself a man less sensitized
比我粗俗 更不解风情
To the qualities and charms and value of women...
什么女人味啊 魅力啊 价值啊
A man like that, not me, but a man like that,
那样的男人 不是我 但那样的男人
He just might call her a cunt.
也许会叫她一声婊♥子♥
You just called the mother of your children a cunt.
你刚才是叫你孩子的妈婊♥子♥吗
No, I did not call her that.
不 我没这么叫她
Yes, you fucking did. No, I did not.
是的 你当然叫了 没 我没叫
Let's just leave this, okay? I got some stuff to do.
我们先别吵了 行吗 我有事要做
5-0, gotta go.
条子来了 快跑
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表