剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I don't call String, word get back uptown,
如果我不告诉String 话传到上头
What's going to happen then?
会怎么样?
So, you told Wallace to wait,
所以 你让Wallace等着
Then you called Stringer and Stringer,
然后你打电♥话♥给Stringer 而Stringer
He gathered the troops.
召集了人马
Yeah.
是的
And down at the Greek's,
到了Greek店那儿
They got Wallace to point the finger, right?
他们让Wallace指认 对吧?
Then they went in like cops with handcuffs,
然后他们带着手铐 装成警♥察♥进去
So they could take their time on Brandon.
就可以慢慢对付Brandon
They dropped the body where we'd see it.
他们在我们能看到的地方 丢下了尸体
"Send a message to the 'jects," they said.
"杀鸡儆猴" 他们说
Wallace...
Wallace...
He couldn't handle that.
他受不了了
After seeing that, he wanted to get out...
看到那个之后 他想退出...
Go back to school.
回到学校
We even joked about it, him being 16 and all...
我们甚至拿它开玩笑 他都16了 还...
Needing to go start back over again as a freshman.
得回去重头上初中
About a week ago, my uncle and String, they called me down to the club.
一个星期前 我的舅舅和String 他们把我叫到俱乐部里
Stringer, he's all worried about Wallace, and I told him.
Stringer 他很担心Wallace 我告诉他
I said, "Wallace ain't no snitch."
我告诉他 "Wallace不会告密"
Plus, he's out the fucking game.
何况 他已经不干了
I told him that.
我告诉他了
But I needed to do more.
但是其实我得再做点什么
I should've done more...
我本应再做点什么...
But I didn't, and, fuck, that's on me.
但是我没有 该死的 是我害的
Any idea who they sent at Wallace?
能想到是谁杀的Wallace吗?
Come on, Dee, wild guess.
得了 Dee 好好想想
Man, I don't know, could've been anybody.
伙计 我真不知道 可能是任何人
You know, shooters come cheap.
你瞧 杀手很便宜
I don't think so. Not in the Pit.
我不这么想 尤其是在平房♥区
Not in his crib.
在他的窝里
I counted seven beds when I was up there.
在那我数到了七张床
Where were the young'uns?
那些小孩去哪儿了?
Look, if I knew, I would tell you.
瞧 如果我知道 我会告诉你们
All right? I swear to God, I would tell you.
好吧? 我对天发誓 我会告诉你们的
They've charged with Orlando and the undercover cop...
他们杀害了Orlando 弄伤了一名卧底警探
But we're still hunting.
我们还在追捕中
Him, he in Philly.
他...他在费城
How you know? I know 'cause I dropped him there.
你怎么知道? 我知道是因为我送他去的那儿
Where?
哪里?
I don't know, a corner, North end, I don't know where he be staying.
我不知道 一个角落 最北边 我不知道他现在住哪儿
Did Wee-Bey say anything to you about the shootings?
Wee-Bey有没有跟你说过 任何开枪杀人的事?
We don't talk shop in the car. It's a rule we got.
我们不在车里说事 这是规矩
So, is that it?
那么 就这样?
Your client must realize that any agreement...
你的委托人必须清楚任何协议
Is dependent on his full cooperation.
都是基于他的完全合作
There ain't nothing else.
没别的了
Deidre.
Deidre
Tap, tap, tap.
砰 砰 砰
She was one of my uncle's girls.
她是我舅舅的马子之一
But we got people who put you with her the night she's killed.
但是我们有个证人 把你和她的死联♥系♥在一起
Yeah, I didn't know that he was going to do her.
是的 我不知道他是要去做了她
I swear. They played me.
我发誓 他们耍了我
How so?
怎么耍的?
My uncle gave me an eight-ball of coke.
我舅舅给我一包3.5克的粉(小包装 八分之一盎司)
Told me to take it over there to her.
让我送去她那儿
I was surprised, 'cause, you know, I thought he dumped her.
我很惊讶 因为我以为他甩了她
But he said, no, it wasn't like that no more.
但是他否认了 说不是那回事
So, he had Wee-Bey take me over there.
于是 他让Wee-Bey送我去那儿
You know, I walked up, knocked on the door, she came to the door,
你瞧 我到了那 敲门 她来应门
All naked and shit, with this little-ass robe on.
身上光光的 就披了这件破睡衣
So, she's your uncle's girl, but she comes to the door for you naked?
那么 她是你舅舅的马子 却光着身子来开你的门?
She used to do that shit with me all the time, man.
她之前一直这样戏弄对我 伙计
Teasing. You know how girls do.
挑逗 你知道姑娘们怎么做的
Maybe you don't.
也许你不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Anyway, I'm like,
反正 我说
"Ain't you going to let me come in?" She says "No,"
"你不打算让我进屋吗?" 她说"不"
Because she got to get ready for my uncle to come by later.
因为她得准备迎接 待会儿上门的我的舅舅
So, I give her the coke.
所以 我把粉给了她
She laughs about how she's going to put that shit on ice, for later on.
她大笑着要把这玩意儿"冻起来" 等会儿享用
Refrigerate it.
放进冰箱
I don't know shit about no refrigerator.
我不知道什么冰箱不冰箱的
Like I said, I didn't go in.
我说过了 我没进去
I turned around, started walking back to the truck...
我转身 向车子走去...
And I heard this shot.
然后听到了枪声
Wee-Bey, he come running back with this big-ass .45 he liked to use so much.
Wee-Bey 他转身过来 手上拿着他一直喜欢使的点45的大家伙
Tells me how he was tapping on the window, real soft.
告诉我说他怎么轻轻敲的窗户
How with the lights on, she had to walk all the way up...
里面的灯亮着 她不得不走过去...
Because she couldn't see what was on the outside.
因为她看不到外面的情况
And when she gets up to the window and looks out....
等她走到那里 看向窗外
You did good, D'Angelo.
你做得很好 D'Angelo
Yeah, you did.
是的
Y'all don't understand, man.
你们都不明白 伙计
Y'all don't get it.
你们都不明白
You grow up in this shit.
你生在这环境里
My grandfather was Butch Stamford.
我祖父是Butch Stamford
You know who Butch Stamford was in this town?
你们知道这个Butch Stamford是谁吗?
All my people, man,
我的所有家人
My father, my uncles, my cousins...
我父亲 我舅舅 我的兄弟姐妹...
It's just what we do.
我们都是干这行的
You just live with this shit...
你只能忍♥受着这一切
Until you can't breathe no more.
直到你没了呼吸
I swear to God,
我对天发誓...
I was courtside for eight months...
我在拘留所呆了八个月...
And I was freer in jail
在那牢里
Than I was at home.
要比在家更自♥由♥
What are you looking for?
你有什么打算?
I want it to go away.
我想要脱身
I can't I want what Wallace wanted.
我不能... 我想要Wallace想要过的
I want to start over.
我想重新开始
That's what I want. I don't care where.
这是我想要的 我不在乎在哪儿
Anywhere. I don't give a fuck.
随便哪里 我不在乎
I just want to go somewhere where I can breathe like regular folk.
我只想去一个地方 能让我像个正常人一样活着
You give me that...
你们要是能满足我...
And I'll give you them.
我就给你们他们
No, that's great. Really great.
不 很棒 真的很棒
Yeah.
嗯
That's our move.
我们就这么做
Okay.
好的
We broke it open tonight. Wide open.
今天有了大进展 很大的进展
I'm bringing this case in big.
我会把这案子做得轰轰烈烈
So, this squares things with Burrell, right?
那算是报了Burrell的一箭之仇 是吗?
To hell with the man.
祝他早日升♥天♥
But I think we might have enough to reach out to the feds...
但是我觉得我们掌握的资料 足够找上联邦调查局
Try to run this thing through them.
试试看和他们的合作
Cedric.
Cedric
He knows about the money, Marla.
他知道钱的事 Marla
He's known for a long while.
他很早之前就知道了
Fact is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's why he picked me for this case.
事实上 这样我就不奇怪 他会选我办这件案子了
What does he...
他有没有...
What are you going to He's got me if he wants me.
你打算... 如果他想动我 他早就动手了
Thing is, I don't think he wants me.
事实上 我觉得他不想动我
Too much at stake.
风险太大
Too much mess.
乱子太多
Kind of like this case.
就像这案子
I have to admit it, Jimmy, this is a great case.
我得承认 Jimmy 这是宗大案子
Not just because of Greggs, because it goes to that and answers that...
不只是因为Greggs 不只是因为它牵涉到的方方面面
But because of how deep it goes.
而是因为它可以挖得那么深
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表